PDA

View Full Version : Does Nazr look like he's going to be back in the Starting lineup?

SuperMan
12-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I can't remember, but i think Rasho never played a minute in the second half, i think Nazr started the second half, to better box out and get some rebounds...either we see the demise of Rasho and Nazr getting his starting job back...or the trade of Nazr (national TV spotlight).... what is CIA POP up to????

JamesR
12-26-2005, 12:15 PM
I can't remember, but i think Rasho never played a minute in the second half, i think Nazr started the second half, to better box out and get some rebounds...either we see the demise of Rasho and Nazr getting his starting job back...or the trade of Nazr (national TV spotlight).... what is CIA POP up to????

I doubt that one game will have the starting center for the entire season benched--especially after Nazr's 2 DNP-CDs.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:17 PM
I doubt that one game will have the starting center for the entire season benched--especially after Nazr's 2 DNP-CDs.

Agreed.

Neither Nazr or Rasho are ideal, but until Nazr catches up defensively, I don't think he's close to being the starter.

NASHville
12-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Rasho is playing well and Nazr just simply is not ready.

alamo50
12-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Last game prooved we desperatly need rebounding, so welcome back Nazr?
Nah, Pop is up to something.
I do hope we will keep Nazr over the Rash though.

birdy219
12-26-2005, 07:06 PM
I hope so!!! Why can't Pop play both of them? One could sub for the other. Especially yesterday. We needed Nazr in the first half. Maybe we wouldn't have been down by 10. :shootme

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:41 AM
Pop did NOT want to lower Rash's trade value vs detroit...which is what would have happened...thus...naz got the majority of the mintues and was expectedly rusty....

JamesR
12-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Pop did NOT want to lower Rash's trade value vs detroit...which is what would have happened...thus...naz got the majority of the mintues and was expectedly rusty....

yeah, because GMs around the league can only get ahold of games that are on national TV...... :laugh

Its amazing the excuses people come up with to make Rasho starting and Nazr not playing at ALL in 2 games somehow a reason that Nazr will be the starter and Rasho traded.