PDA

View Full Version : How disappointed will you be if UT loses?

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:51 PM
What will you do?

Yell? Scream? Cry?

I'm not even saying that I think they will lose - I think they are both very good football teams (though I have no love for either one).

I just think that so many UT fans are really pumped for this game. Will it effect you if they lose? Will I need to have a Psychiatry Forum where you can go for help in coping with the loss?

:blah

baseline bum
12-26-2005, 02:06 PM
If only Leinart could get suspended for failing his Ballroom Dancing final.

2centsworth
12-26-2005, 02:07 PM
I will be disappointed, but bills go on.

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 02:27 PM
it depends of the effort and the score
if they dont fumble and TACKLE, but lose
I wont be mad

shelshor
12-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Oh, Life will go on
I'll just hate USC more than I already do

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:22 PM
If UT gets downright outplayed and gets beaten in an honest fashion, like the Spurs beat the Pistons last summer, then I will swallow it, and my pride, and try to humble myself.

But if we are fumbling the ball constantly, and Greg Davis is reminding us why he's the shittest offensive coach in the league with his playcalling, and Mack Brown doesn't stop leaning on his knees with his hands and clapping every 5 seconds, then I will be so fucking pissed and angry I probably wont ever post on spurstalk again due to all the shit I'd get from USC-homers, and it would just piss me off more, a neverending cycle

Mr Dio
12-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Losing to a team like USC wouldn't hurt as much if VY comes back.

Having beaten every other team for 1.5 yrs ONLY TRUE USC fans could say anything w/any sort of validity. All others would sound like UT has been raping them for the past year & they're finally fed up with it. :lol

No matter the score UT has done nothing but impress this yr & they will do the same next yr IF VY comes back. If he doesn't then the rest of the team is still very good but the QB position would have to be a question mark.

j-6
12-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Losing to a team like USC wouldn't hurt as much if VY comes back.

I'll be pissed initially, but the point Dio made will go a long ways toward my offseason acceptance of a loss. I think I'll be more upset with UT finally having a chance at the title in my lifetime and losing than I would have been if the Spurs lost any of the three Finals series they won.

If the Horns lose, I'll have to eat a Whata-sized portion of crow, too - a situation I most certainly am dreading. Luckily, I don't think it'll happen.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 06:23 PM
luckily, every dipshit is buying the excess of hype USC is getting, and using the lack of any coverage about UT as an excuse to say they suck

word
12-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Depends how they lost and by how much. I think Texas has a better chance than most people, ala ESPN, are giving 'em credit for.

If they lose it's only *gulp* 9 months till we get to beat the living shit out of the bucknuts in Austin and then another month to give OU another pounding.

Besides, Horns shock the nation and beat USC by 17.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 06:38 PM
thepimpforcountycommissioner has gone on record multiple times and said texas will win by at least 3 touchdowns

when this happens, he deserves a spur

mookie has been making vague predictions like 'texas will go undefeated' for 4 years in a row....so his prediction is mediocre and un-spur worthy

I think all the UT fans should make a common signature, or banner to sport at least a couple weeks after the rose bowl if we win. Solidarity.

rr2418
12-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Many people will be upset with me on this, but I won't be disappointed at all if UT loses. Because I believe they will lose to USC! Also, I think that UT has a good enough team to be considered the favorite to win next year. This year belongs to USC! The reason I like USC is the balance they have on offense. They will hurt teams with the run and pass. UT has Vince Young! USC takes out VY, and now what does UT do?

USC - 44
UT - 24

Kdfelicity
12-26-2005, 07:35 PM
As long as they step up to the plate, I won't have problems coping with a loss.

Horry For 3!
12-26-2005, 07:47 PM
I will probably be pretty pissed if they lose but it won't be so bad if Vince comes back (which I think he will) USC will suck next year, they will lose just about all their playmakers. Their most important person who has won most of the games for them Reggie Bush.

rr2418
12-26-2005, 08:15 PM
What will help UT next year in the polls is not scheduling games against division II opponents! Running up 70 points against ACME U. is nothing to brag about.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 08:46 PM
USC takes out VY, and now what does UT do?

USC - 44
UT - 24

dude, ohio fucking state could not "take out VY" why do people think USC is capable of doing it?

tlongII
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
The University of Oregon will win the national championship next year.

shelshor
12-27-2005, 12:41 PM
The University of Oregon will win the national championship next year.
Naw, mighty WAZOO will derail that train

Willinsa
12-27-2005, 02:09 PM
I am excitied about this game because I will be there, if Texas puts up a fight and barely loses I will be happy. If they get blown out I would be disappointed but not upset.

I would love to see the Horns pull off an upset to end the condoms "dynasty".

Cant_Be_Faded
12-27-2005, 02:31 PM
chugga wagga wugga chugga rum chugga rugga rum aggie aggie agie aggie aggggggiiiiieeee

50 cent
12-29-2005, 08:48 PM
I will fucking jump for joy. I hate UT and love USC.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Seeing as how you also love 50 Cent, I'm kinda glad you're not on my side of the fence.

(pops to your sig, however)

ZStomp
01-01-2006, 10:45 PM
I'll be all SMILES!!!

N.Y. Johnny
01-01-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm for Notre Dame all the way, and by default I hate USC and hope Texas wins, I hope they pull it off, but for now I'll worry bout the Ohio State Buckeyes more.

hussker
01-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I will only be upset because I am putting half my vBookie cash on the game...for t.u. I believe that the horns will be successful in conquering the CaliCondoms. Thanks to ME and the Husker Elvises...

http://image53.webshots.com/153/5/4/59/533350459imCQpr_ph.jpg

GOOO BIG HORRRRNNNNSSSSSSS!

GO BIG HORNS!

chode_regulator
01-02-2006, 10:17 PM
iwill call for mookie to cut his balls off finallly lke he has said he'd do for the last several years on several occasions.

hussker
01-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Saw Mookies Balls Off
Saw Mookies Balls Off
Saw Mookies Balls Off
Short,
Ay
Whoop!