PDA

View Full Version : Reality of 05 outside the Matrix

Vashner
12-26-2005, 08:40 PM
What is the Matrix...?

It's a big shit sandwich of constant bad news and Bush bashing designed to make you THINK you live in a fucked up world that's going to burn in hell.

The Matrix wants you to think our soldiers are baby killers and like searching houses to scare women and children. The matrix wants you to think Saddam is Uncle Saddam.. never hurt a fly... Amerikans just want my power and oil!

The Matrix cries about getting aid fast when it's Bush that's the only one doing it...

It's a dark shitty world... Amerika is melting the planet.. but give china a complete pass.

You have a choice in 06... Red Pill (vote Pugs!) or Blue Pill (vote Democrats and let all the bad guys alone they will never blow us up again here can't you see that big ocean).

SYSTEM FAILURE

SA210
12-26-2005, 08:55 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/bush_paybax.jpg

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Vasher, do you have any ideas that aren't handfed to you by Rush Limbaugh?

xrayzebra
12-27-2005, 11:02 AM
^^OG if it doesn't fit your mold, gotta be someone like Rush has to give us
the idea. We don't think like you. We have a brain and can use it.

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Glad to see Xray is back with all the hate just two days after JC's birthday.

gtownspur
12-28-2005, 02:22 AM
^Take it like you did in the county jail, and accept da smackdown xray gave you.

Quit being a big pussie and cry about the hatred your recieving, don't be a bitch like sa210.

Chef
12-28-2005, 02:34 AM
Now childrun, lets all just simma da fuck down now. :lol

CharlieMac
12-28-2005, 08:48 AM
My civil liberties..... :depressed

Seriously, I've just learned to tune it out. Mainly because I don't want to be depressed every day of my life.

SA210
12-28-2005, 10:53 AM
^Take it like you did in the county jail, and accept da smackdown xray gave you.

Quit being a big pussie and cry about the hatred your recieving, don't be a bitch like sa210.
Words from the ultimate homo.

Oh, Gee!!
12-28-2005, 11:56 AM
accept da smackdown xray gave you.

The only smackdown you're qualified to speak about is the smack your mother's lips make when she goes down on a trick's dick. You're a worthless piece of trash and bring nothing to the forum. You're not even amusing anymore. You've worn out your welcome about as thoroughly as you've worn out the sock puppet you call your girlfriend.

JoeChalupa
12-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Someone needs to take a chill pill.

gtownspur
12-29-2005, 02:23 AM
Words from the ultimate homo.

THis coming from a fruity ass queeny who has an oiled-up picture of Stallone in his avatar. :lol

gtownspur
12-29-2005, 02:52 AM
The only smackdown you're qualified to speak about is the smack your mother's lips make when she goes down on a trick's dick. You're a worthless piece of trash and bring nothing to the forum. You're not even amusing anymore. You've worn out your welcome about as thoroughly as you've worn out the sock puppet you call your girlfriend.

You must think you're so funny. SO funny your dweeby fat carcass of a "Head Honcho of the Star Wars Galactic fantasy League" blew a big snot laughing at your failed attempt to post something remotely humrous. But that's fine. Oh Gee calling someone white trash is pretty darn hillarious. There must have been a mirror nearby. Ofcourse, too bad the mirror was a good 20 minutes into your circle jerking with SA210 and freinds until your mother walked in. Surprising how the mirror broke into many peices,..cmon now, your mom's not that ugly, i have standards to uphold. But i guess your mother walking in your circle jerk shit faced with hair rolls, a confederate t-shirt, zebra thong and bunny slippers was just the last straw for poor little mirror.

But enough of making fun of your mom. Can't bite the hand that jerks me is all i'm sayin. But it's pretty sad when in order for you to find your real father, they had to commit the whole 1973 high school footbal roster to paternity testing. Too bad none of them turned out to be your dad. Looks like your dad turned out to be the 53 year old moron who recently was promoted to "lead fry cook" at the Burger Tex. THat along with the time you lost a dick measuring contest to your sister's Ken doll must have been one of the high points in your life. But i digress...

To be fair, your good for a few laughs around here. :lol , and as for your input to this forum, how can i put it.... Ah i got it. You know how they say oppinions are like assholes, everyone has them. Seeing how SA210 tells everyone you have a deep and broad anus, one would of thought your oppinions had depth.

But that's why it's only a saying and there are exceptions to every rule. :lol

Anyway, if you really want to bring input, i suggest you pettition Kori for a "Beefcake" forum, atleast there you'd flourish and you'd be the NBADan of the "Beefcake" forum, and SA210 your boutons.

SA210
12-29-2005, 09:44 AM
THis coming from a fruity ass queeny who has an oiled-up picture of Stallone in his avatar. :lol
You must think you're so funny. SO funny your dweeby fat carcass of a "Head Honcho of the Star Wars Galactic fantasy League" blew a big snot laughing at your failed attempt to post something remotely humrous. But that's fine. Oh Gee calling someone white trash is pretty darn hillarious. There must have been a mirror nearby. Ofcourse, too bad the mirror was a good 20 minutes into your circle jerking with SA210 and freinds until your mother walked in. Surprising how the mirror broke into many peices,..cmon now, your mom's not that ugly, i have standards to uphold. But i guess your mother walking in your circle jerk shit faced with hair rolls, a confederate t-shirt, zebra thong and bunny slippers was just the last straw for poor little mirror.

But enough of making fun of your mom. Can't bite the hand that jerks me is all i'm sayin. But it's pretty sad when in order for you to find your real father, they had to commit the whole 1973 high school footbal roster to paternity testing. Too bad none of them turned out to be your dad. Looks like your dad turned out to be the 53 year old moron who recently was promoted to "lead fry cook" at the Burger Tex. THat along with the time you lost a dick measuring contest to your sister's Ken doll must have been one of the high points in your life. But i digress...

To be fair, your good for a few laughs around here. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif , and as for your input to this forum, how can i put it.... Ah i got it. You know how they say oppinions are like assholes, everyone has them. Seeing how SA210 tells everyone you have a deep and broad anus, one would of thought your oppinions had depth.

But that's why it's only a saying and there are exceptions to every rule. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Anyway, if you really want to bring input, i suggest you pettition Kori for a "Beefcake" forum, atleast there you'd flourish and you'd be the NBADan of the "Beefcake" forum, and SA210 your boutons.

Gaytown, you seem to be very familiar with all these terms all too well,

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/youtry.jpg

Oh, Gee!!
12-29-2005, 10:23 AM
I love how Gaytown sneaks onto the forum late at night when nobody else is around and posts incoherent (yet predictably homoerotic) diatribes. He probably spends hours trying to craft the perfect post but it ends up being one that only he (and perhaps Xray) could appreciate given the pretzel logic and horrible spelling. He then skulks away like a phantom only to return after midnight to respond yet again.

SA210
12-29-2005, 10:37 AM
^^^ :lmao he always lurks around when others are gone.

gtownspur
12-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Maybe cuz i have a job! in the evening and other more important things to do. Btw, SA210 shouldn't bitch, that's when he's on at night and we always get into disputes.

SA210
12-31-2005, 12:51 PM
Wait a second. There has never been a dispute on you being queer. Everyone already knew that. Happy New Year.

gtownspur
12-31-2005, 01:13 PM
if you need me to be queer in your world to justify having an oiled up stallone pic in your avatar, then by all means keep dreaming.

BTw, aren't you supposed to be feeding the poor?

SA210
12-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Actually^^^ I've been doing that very much the past couple of weeks, thanks for being concerned about that. I appreciate it queertown.

gtownspur
01-01-2006, 02:13 PM
How the hell are you feeding the poor if you're on here 24 hours a day? Unless you've created a brand new technology that turns lame photoshop images into hot meals, i highly doubt you feed the poor. Me and the whole world thinks your full of shit.

SA210
01-01-2006, 03:57 PM
^^^ the whole world? ^^^^ :lmao

I'm not on here 24/7 moron. I have work and charity to do. My schedule doesn't need to fit your liking.

:lmao the whole world.. :lmao

boutons_
01-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Here's what Iraq looks like from dubya's own people.

Repug military has been unable to stabilize and maintain public security.

===========

USAID Paper Details Security Crisis in Iraq

By Walter Pincus

Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, January 17, 2006; A13

The U.S. Agency for International Development paints a dire and detailed picture of the Iraq security situation in its request for contractors to bid on its $1.32 billion, 28-month project to help stabilize 10 major Iraqi cities.

The USAID program, outlined in a Jan. 2 paper, envisions development between 2006 and 2008 of partnerships in cities that make up more than half of Iraq's population. Those cities would include Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Kirkuk and Najaf. The project, which to date has only $30 million of the proposed funds, will try to reduce violence by creating jobs, revitalizing community infrastructure, and mitigating ethnic and religious conflicts.

To prepare potential bidders for the task, USAID included an annex with the contractor application. It describes Iraq as being in the midst of an insurgency whose tactics "include creating chaos in Iraq society as a whole and fomenting civil war." Many of the attacks are against coalition and Iraqi security forces, the annex says, and they "significantly damage the country's infrastructure and cause a tide of adverse economic and social effects that ripple across Iraq."

Although President Bush and senior administration officials tend to see the enemy primarily as Saddam Hussein loyalists and foreign terrorists, the USAID analysis also places emphasis on "internecine conflict," which includes "religious-sectarian, ethnic, tribal, criminal and politically based" violence.

The Sunni-vs.-Shiite violence goes back centuries. Today, the differences are being exploited on both sides as Sunni bombings of Shiite sites along with kidnappings and killings have been matched by Shiite retaliation and revenge killings of Sunnis.

"It is increasingly common for tribesmen to 'turn in' to the authorities enemies as insurgents, this as a form of tribal revenge," the paper says.

The activities of religious extremists against secular Iraqis were also noted by USAID. The paper describes how in the southern part of Iraq, which is dominated by Shiites, "social liberties have been curtailed dramatically by roving bands of self-appointed religious-moral police." In cities, women's dress codes are enforced and barbers who remove facial hair have been killed, and liquor stores and clubs have been bombed.

The USAID paper describes some findings that in the past were carried only in classified briefings, congressional sources said. For example, the paper states that external fighters and groups such as al Qaeda "are gaining in number and notoriety as significant actors," and that most suicide bombers are coming from "Saudi Arabia and other countries in the region."

The breakdown of Iraqi society and "the absence of state control and an effective police force" have let "criminal elements within Iraqi society have almost free rein," the paper states. Iraqi criminals in some cases "have aligned themselves with most of the combating groups and factions to further their aims" and Baghdad "is reportedly divided into zones controlled by organized criminal groups-clans," it states.

The USAID analysis also raises the potential for political parties to come into armed conflict, as the two main Kurdish parties did in the mid-1990s. "As political parties regain importance in the emerging democracy, there is an increased risk they may devolve into conflict groups," the paper warns.

Paul Pillar, the CIA's former national intelligence officer for the Middle East and now a visiting professor at Georgetown University, said the analysis conveyed "the reality that the violence in Iraq is complex and multi-faceted."

One weakness of the paper, Pillar said, is the underplaying of the "resentment of the foreign occupation." He said there are Iraqi "nationalists" beyond just the Sunnis who resent the presence of U.S. and other foreign troops. "There is a valid basis for some of the pro-withdrawal arguments," he said, referring to recent statements by Rep. John P. Murtha (D-Pa.).

In a news conference Friday with Pentagon reporters, Lt. Gen. John R. Vines, the soon-to-be-retired commander of the coalition forces in Iraq, gave a mixed assessment of the USAID findings.

He said the insurgency is being carried out primarily by different Iraqi groups, some that feel they are disadvantaged under the new system and others that oppose the presence of the coalition. "Some Iraqis do view the coalition presence as a reason to conduct violence against them. That is without question," he said, but he would not characterize the size of that group.

He said he expects jihadists to keep trying to impose their views on those, such as the Sunni nationalists, who believe they are "not adequately represented" in the new government.

Differing with the USAID analysis, Vine said that Abu Musab Zarqawi's al Qaeda in Iraq group may be in "disarray," and that "indicators are that many of the events that we see are not related to al Qaeda in Iraq." He said some were done by former regime elements but that "in some cases they're related to people who conduct violent acts for pay."

Pillar, on the other hand, warns that the group, though foreign-led, "is largely Iraqi in
membership" and represents a commingling of foreign and Iraqi religious extremists.

© 2006 The Washington Post Company