PDA

View Full Version : This place is kinda slow today

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Look at the fat kid:

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/p/popular051305/apohcomrr_INDIA_GIANT_BA_14.jpg

Eleven-month-old Lokman Hakim Mondol, who weighs 22 kilograms (48 pounds) is brought at a hospital by his grandfather Tabarak Mullick, in Calcutta, India, Monday May 9, 2005. His mother, Jnanera Bibi, tries to cool him with a hand fan. Lokman consumes 5 liters of milk and 1 kilogram of rice-flour every day and is suspected to be suffering from a rare hormonal disorder.

E20
12-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Look at the Dad, he must be dying.

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Look at the mom, all proud of her fat kid

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Put that fat fuck on the Maury Povich show

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 05:01 PM
We saw a little (huge) baby like that on Discovery Health channel last night ... his parents both look pretty skinny, so I'd bet there has to be something wrong on the inside....he's too young for it to be solely bad eating habits. Poor baby. :(

ChumpDumper
12-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Lokman consumes 5 liters of milk and 1 kilogram of rice-flour every day and is suspected to be suffering from a rare hormonal disorder.Uh, I suspect he's suffering from consuming 5 liters of milk and 1 kilogram of rice-flour every day.

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 05:04 PM
I bet this kid lives like a fucking king.

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Uh, I suspect he's suffering from consuming 5 liters of milk and 1 kilogram of rice-flour every day.

Maybe the hormonal disorder makes him constantly hungry...who knows. I'd try water, vegetables, and fruit before rice-flour, though...if he were always that hungry. :fro

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 05:08 PM
stop making excuses for the fat kid.

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Maybe the hormonal disorder makes him constantly hungry...who knows. I'd try water, vegetables, and fruit before rice-flour, though...if he were always that hungry. :fro

How is that an excuse? He's still a baby...he's going to eat what his parents give him to eat. Regardless of whatever disorder he may or may not have, his parents aren't helping the situation at all if all he's eating is rice-flour and fat-filled milk.

That baby is only 11 months old (:wow :wow :wow :wow) ... no damn way he's making his own dinner or climbing on top of the fridge (yet) for the Hershey bars.....

ChumpDumper
12-27-2005, 06:36 PM
There's got to be something else this kid can eat.

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 06:43 PM
I seriously think there has to be something else wrong with him though....an actual medical condition. I know I'm addicted to Discovery Health channel...but I seriously can't see how an 11 month old baby can get that big....usually what they eat up until then for the most part is formula and rice cereal anyway (after 3 months)....only going from standard benchmarks that most pediatricians use that I know of, he should only have been eating solid foods for about 5 months or so. I just can't see it....it's awful. The little (big) boy we saw last night wasn't supposed to live very long. :(

Vashner
12-27-2005, 07:18 PM
You could just lock the forum with like 2 posts.

One Bush sucks other Bush rules.. then lock the forum forever..

Otherwise it's the same shit rehashed over and over...

Marklar MM
12-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Well it does say they suspect a rare hormonal disorder. But damn. 48 pounds.

JoeChalupa
12-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Dude has a massive chip on his shoulder.

cecil collins
12-28-2005, 07:43 PM
How is that an excuse? He's still a baby...he's going to eat what his parents give him to eat. Regardless of whatever disorder he may or may not have, his parents aren't helping the situation at all if all he's eating is rice-flour and fat-filled milk.

That baby is only 11 months old ( ) ... no damn way he's making his own dinner or climbing on top of the fridge (yet) for the Hershey bars.....

I do find fat babies funny, but I know it is wrong. The kid has no control over his weight yet, he must have some problem as was mentioned.

Nbadan
12-29-2005, 03:01 AM
stop making excuses for the fat kid.

:lol

Gee is like the forum's Mouse, only coherent.