PDA

View Full Version : My GOD miami sucks

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Did anyone see this game? I watched the last 4 minutes.

They didn't give it to Shaq ONCE. What the hell is the point of having the most unstoppable force in the history of the game if you are deferring to your fucking point guard??

Mark my words, theres gonna be strife on this suck-ass team soon. Shaq only took 2 shots in the entire fourth quarter.

Either shaq was being a lazy ass (i didn't see him try for good position), pat riley isn't being hard enough on his team, or Dwyane is on his way to becoming Kobe no. 2.

It's like...."billups with the layup ooooo my!"
"Wade with a JUMP SHOT"
"Billups with the layup, oooooo my"
"Wade with the jumper"

It's fucking stupid, does noone know how to use Shaq anymore? Heat shoulda had this game.

emo serb
12-29-2005, 11:02 PM
Your a Spurs fan, calm down man, calm down.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Dude, we all said JWilliams was a scrub. Guess you didn't listen. He got owned by Chauncey and didn't do shit offensively either.

Obstructed_View
12-29-2005, 11:30 PM
I seem to recall Shaq getting rejected by Ben Wallace triggering a fast break the last time they threw it to him.

ahb
12-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Jason Williams had the game of his life and notably outplayed Billups for much of the game, in my opinion. Of course, one of the parts where he was torn a new one was the final two minutes of the game.

But why would they give it to Shaq? Shaq gets tired down the stretch. He can't establish position. When he's hacked, he can't hit free throws. When they did give Shaq the ball tonight, he couldn't back Ben Wallace down, and got his jump hook blocked. That's not going to change, because he's an old, fat, lazy bastard.

Wade got the ball because Rip had been on him all night and he'd been abusing him. Then Flip switched Prince onto him and he started missing. But Wade is always a much better option than making a dangerous pass in to Shaq, because Wade is a guard who can create a shot for himself or another player, and Shaq's a fat fuck who can barely move.

http://ratemydunk.com/pics/shaqnasty08RW5NT.gif
He can't do this anymore.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 12:06 AM
Your a Spurs fan, calm down man, calm down.

I just get sentimental about press coverage. And I know I'll be hearing all week about how Detroit beat Miami. They were down 5 with over a minute to go and did not even look at Shaq at the post, they just dribbled around the perimeter and chunked a jumper.

Pathetic.

why can't the spurs be in the fucking east

Marklar MM
12-30-2005, 09:09 AM
I just get sentimental about press coverage. And I know I'll be hearing all week about how Detroit beat Miami. They were down 5 with over a minute to go and did not even look at Shaq at the post, they just dribbled around the perimeter and chunked a jumper.

Pathetic.

why can't the spurs be in the fucking east

Same way in game 7 last year...they were up by like 5 or whatever with a couple minutes left. Same result. Damon Jones had a couple turnovers, I think E.Jones took a bad shot...didn't look at Shaq once. We all know what they say afterward.

ALVAREZ6
12-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Carlos Delfino dunked. All I have to say.

ALVAREZ6
12-30-2005, 09:30 AM
No, I agree with CBF though. That game was pathetic, Miami does suck. Chauncey destroyed Jason Williams, he has no defense. Then that dagger from 3 land by Rasheed killed them. I really wanted the Heat to win. There was this one play that Jason Williams should have passed it back to Udonis Haslem because he was on fire and was wide open...finstead, he took a jumper and missed because he's an ass.

Marklar MM
12-30-2005, 09:48 AM
It is just funny though...the Miami boards, they blame injuries every time we beat them.

Extra Stout
12-30-2005, 10:01 AM
It is just funny though...the Miami boards, they blame injuries every time we beat them.
Their presumption that the Heat ever will be truly healthy is fatally flawed.

Sports Writer JJ
12-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Shaq may be a hair outta shape. He had a nice first half, but Ben Wallace wore his ass out in the second half.

Jason Williams had a nice game, as did Wade, but Billups pwnes the NBA this year... Looks like we may be headed for a Conference Finals Rematch at the end of this season!!

Anyway, Miami hung in with the best team in the NBA right now...

I would be very hard pressed to agree that "Miami Sucks"

THE X-FACTOR
12-30-2005, 10:20 AM
instead of saying "My GOD miami sucks" you should be saying "My GOD detroit is great"

Vashner
12-30-2005, 11:15 AM
It's all Shaq hype...

Remember this is the team that printed the Finley banners and put them up all over town..

LOOZERS HEAT

ABDENOUR POWER
12-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Miami played their best game of the season, according to NON-HOMER Heat fans. In the end Detroit's defense and Chauncey Billups' playmaking just was too much for them.

FreshPrince22
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Shaq can't bitch. He can't hit free throws and he's out of shape. That's why he wont get the ball in late game situations. Especially when we have plenty of bigs with fouls to spare in that situation. Because you know if he gets the ball in good position we're just going to foul him, and he'll likely miss both or at best split the pair. Wade is a much better option at that point.

FreshPrince22
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Miami played their best game of the season, according to NON-HOMER Heat fans. In the end Detroit's defense and Chauncey Billups' playmaking just was too much for them.

Yea, and we didn't even play all that well. We let our offense get stagnant for short periods, and we didn't look too incredibly worried about the defensive end for 90% of the game. Seems like we would always just kick on that defense and go on a mini-run.

FreshPrince22
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Carlos Delfino dunked. All I have to say.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img9123937.jpg

ALVAREZ6
12-30-2005, 12:55 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img9123937.jpg
Nice

:tu :tu :tu

DarkReign
12-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Carlos Delfino needs more minutes.

Not MAJOR minutes. Just MORE minutes.

The kid can play. He is a player in this league and deserves his chance.

Taco
12-30-2005, 03:48 PM
instead of Shaq Attack they need to call it Fat Attack

baseline bum
12-30-2005, 04:43 PM
You all act like the Heat have 2001 Shaq. O'Neal has been declining and doing it fast since 2004. You all remember how pathetic he was in that Houston series in 2k4? That was the end of Dominant Shaq.

He has no elevation anymore. He hasn't played D since 2001. From 99 to 2003 any time he got the ball 3 feet from the basket he'd just spin baseline and dunk it. Now he just spins into the lane and throws up soft baby hooks. You never see him step out in the high post and set screens anymore. Miami Shaq is a shell of what Laker Shaq was.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 05:18 PM
i want shaq to do it with serena williams and give birth to a baby shaq that will shatter the confidence and steadfastness of nba players for years to come

ducks
12-30-2005, 09:39 PM
the problem with the heat is zo was on the bench to much

Vashner
12-30-2005, 09:43 PM
I wish Shaq would just do law enforcement full time.

He can be Miami Vice with a Hummer like CSI Miami.

Cause he won't fit in a regular police car unless you take out the seats.

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2005, 09:54 PM
And have his own cop shows on tv? no fuckn way

Dre_7
12-30-2005, 10:41 PM
The problem with Miami is that they destroyed their team in the offseason with that major trade. Idiots. :lol

z0sa
12-30-2005, 11:01 PM
This is true. Miami should have kept all their pieces together - they were already built well and had good chemistry, at least compared to the chemistry they have now. And Shaq seems like hes just lost his nerve. He used to be so dominant (not great, dominant). He just couldn't be stopped. Nowadays, hes just another center who can score and rebound.