PDA

View Full Version : ps2 games:gun and matrix:path of neo

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 07:40 PM
i jsut traded in a extra copy of tiger 06 for gun and matrix. i ve played matrix a little and liked it pretty well. seems to me the first matrix game was better but...eh. anyway how do yall like it?
also what about gun? i dont knowmuch about it. the last western game i really played on a reg basis was gunsmoke on nintendo and lately burned copy onto xbox. now that game is fucking badass. i hope gun compares, the description wasnt mucn on the back of the game but i figure anygame called gun has to be badass. :huh :tu :td

mookie2001
12-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I only play D&D

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 07:49 PM
just bc i embarrased you one too many times at tw 03.

Carie
01-01-2006, 02:43 PM
I never play video games, so I won't be much help here...but I just played Path of Neo and found it kind of boring. Not enough action. Maybe it's because I didn't progress far enough. Husband loves it though.

Shaolin-Style
01-02-2006, 11:04 AM
I beat gun, good stuff while it lasted, used a mouse and stuff though so don't know how it plays on a console. Beat the path of neo also, the last fight was funny but semi interesting, it was decent. they both aren't bad though I thought gun was a little short, and neo was a little bit of a letdown due to starting out with great stages but ending up missing out on some of the better scenes.

T Park
01-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Shaolin,

if you beat gun.

Tell me, how do you get past, where your helping the Mexican and other guys in the canyon and those guys are attacking you.

Do you know what im talkin about lol.

chode_regulator
01-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I beat gun, good stuff while it lasted, used a mouse and stuff though so don't know how it plays on a console. Beat the path of neo also, the last fight was funny but semi interesting, it was decent. they both aren't bad though I thought gun was a little short, and neo was a little bit of a letdown due to starting out with great stages but ending up missing out on some of the better scenes.
well i traded in tw for god of war, then was told god of war was kinda boring. though i thought it was kinda supposed to be ilke devil may cry, which is badass. ive played the matrix path of neo and also the firstmatrix game which i loved so i know i at least sorta like path of neo.
i guess ill keep them both and start playing them. not really anythng else out there right now that i want anyway.

E20
01-02-2006, 02:26 PM
well i traded in tw for god of war, then was told god of war was kinda boring. though i thought it was kinda supposed to be ilke devil may cry, which is badass. ive played the matrix path of neo and also the firstmatrix game which i loved so i know i at least sorta like path of neo.
i guess ill keep them both and start playing them. not really anythng else out there right now that i want anyway.
Dude you think God of War is boring?? Wow you are probably the only one who does. The 1st Devil May Cry was badass the others one sadly were stupid. Have you played Onimusha? The 1st one was badass aswell, but the second one wasn't that good, but still was fun the major let down for me was after the 1st one they disabled the orginal voice actors and they all sound stupid and funky.

chode_regulator
01-02-2006, 03:19 PM
apparently reading>you

well i traded in tw for god of war, then was told god of war was kinda boring.

chode_regulator
01-02-2006, 10:22 PM
well i started playing gun tongiht.
pretty badass so far. im impressed. 2 :tu :tu :spin

Shaolin-Style
01-03-2006, 12:19 AM
Shaolin,

if you beat gun.

Tell me, how do you get past, where your helping the Mexican and other guys in the canyon and those guys are attacking you.

Do you know what im talkin about lol.

lol I don't even remember a mexican in that game, just a bunch of indians and hillbillies, all of whom you just blazed. the last fight was the only thing I thought was tricky really but it became obvious what you had to do after studying the place.

And god of war I got recently, I've only played it for an hour or two but it's been awesome, I can't see how you'd think that was boring. I'm currently messing with that, Dragonquest 8, and Star wars battlefront 2.

chode_regulator
01-03-2006, 12:36 AM
i didnt say it was broing.my friend told me that. i wanted to borrow it from him but he lost it.
i know i like matrix and i figued i'd give gun a chance. so far so good.