PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your most embarrassing/stupid drunk moment

pseudofan
12-30-2005, 11:19 PM
In the spirit of the annual get shitfaced drunk day :drunk (otherwise known as New Year's Eve), please tell us your most outrageous drunk stories. Actual stories please, no made up off the wall crap.

I have quite a few of my own :oops (and someone else's :angel ) so I'll have to think of the best one to post.

In the meantime....

"Talk amongst yourselves" :blah

midgetonadonkey
12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
I got drunk and asked my friend to hit me on the head with a steel chair. (I was a big wrestling fan at the time) My head split open and I had to get 10 stitches in my head.

E20
12-30-2005, 11:21 PM
I shitted my pants when I was in the 5th grade. :lol

pseudofan
12-30-2005, 11:30 PM
I shitted my pants when I was in the 5th grade. :lol

Isn't it SHAT my pants? And you were drunk in the 5th grade??? okay.

Guru of Nothing
12-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Port o' Call in Ft Lauderdale, circa 1991. Hot blind chick with a seeing-eye dog wanders up to our table ...

nevermind.

ZStomp
12-30-2005, 11:44 PM
I only have one drunk story because I have only been drunk once.

I was 16- got drunk bad...threw up in the early AM- played with a girl.

The end. Haven't drank again.

Silver21_Black20
12-30-2005, 11:57 PM

:lmao

Weak!!!

:lol

Zombie
12-31-2005, 12:40 AM
The first night I met my wife, I got drunk and was beating her on the head with a paper towel roller. Now let me say one other thing, I was also stoned
so that is a double whammy. I then puked into a tea pitcher and the retreated to my bed.
I woke up the next morning not remembering much but my room mate filled me in. I said oh well, just another fuck up.
To make a long story short, we have been married almost 13 years now! :smokin

MY WIFE IS THE BEST!

midgetonadonkey
12-31-2005, 12:47 AM
I have another drunk story...

It was the night the Spurs won their first ring in 1999. I drove in from College Station to party downtown and between me and my two friends we had 2 cases of Natty Light on us. We downed the first case on the way to SA and then parked and walked around downtown with the second case in my backpack. We walked around until 5 am and then decided to head to my cousin's house in Devine. We couldn't remember where we parked so we walked around and looked for it for until 8am. We didn't find it and decided to take a nap in some alley downtown. After a good 6 or 7 hours, we woke up, bought another case of brew, and walked around some more to find my truck parked 2 blocks from where we slept. We hung out on the bed of my truck, finished the case and headed to Fiesta Texas, where we proceeded to drop some acid and get on the rides. We then drank a few pitchers of Warsteiner in the German part of the park and got kicked out for shouting profanities during the laser show.

Good times.

Vashner
12-31-2005, 01:03 AM
1987 Spring break - Port A ... drinking.. a riot .. a stabbing... getting tear gassed by coast guard chopper... Yea it was a hell of a night..

I woke up on the beech near the Port A pier and they where towing away the burnt shitters that where torched the night b4....

After that year they made it fucked up to party in Port A. The next year they installed some wood dividers for the 1st time.

LOL maybe it was 1988??

I did a google and this lady's blog came up and she witnessed the riot lol

http://iamnorman.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_iamnorman_archive.html

ZStomp
12-31-2005, 01:34 AM

Weak!!!

Yea. Look who's talking. :rolleyes

The sone
12-31-2005, 01:44 AM

BURN!!!

The sone
12-31-2005, 01:45 AM

awwww...thats the edited version...

The sone
12-31-2005, 01:46 AM
i have so many i wouldnt know where to start...dam i have two that happend in the short time ive been back in sa. maybe at the next gtg if anyone remembers ill tell you a few...i really dont have that kind of time on my hands.

12-31-2005, 03:06 AM
Hammered dogshit on tequila in San Diego on weekend liberty and jumping off the room of an Embassy Suites into a 7 foot deep pool.

Didn't realize what I had done until the next day when I got in the shower and my back burned from the "pool rash" of hitting the water and rolling to keep from spiking my head and a couple of Navy guys told me what I did.

Guess all that training was worth something afterall.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 03:23 AM
I got wasted and threw up on my friends couch.

David Bowie
12-31-2005, 03:59 AM
I was in visiting Quebeck with some friends. I had too many to drink at a bar. Probably about 7 different drinks in less then an houer. And I'm around 120 pounds. I was fine for a while. Then we got to this club and all the drinks started to hit. I definatly danced in some cage topless. Then we got to our hotel room. I threw up over most of the room, took my clothese off adn passed out. I woke up with a black eye, the door slightly open and my money gone. I wasn't too sure what had happened. I was later told that I fell of the bed and hit the dresser, and thus the black eye. And my friends ended up booking another hotel room for the night and took my money (which they later gave back) so I wouldn't spend it on alcohol.

I have another rather good one, but thats for later.

The sone
12-31-2005, 04:26 AM
I was in visiting Quebeck with some friends. I had too many to drink at a bar. Probably about 7 different drinks in less then an houer. And I'm around 120 pounds. I was fine for a while. Then we got to this club and all the drinks started to hit. I definatly danced in some cage topless. Then we got to our hotel room. I threw up over most of the room, took my clothese off adn passed out. I woke up with a black eye, the door slightly open and my money gone. I wasn't too sure what had happened. I was later told that I fell of the bed and hit the dresser, and thus the black eye. And my friends ended up booking another hotel room for the night and took my money (which they later gave back) so I wouldn't spend it on alcohol.

I have another rather good one, but thats for later.

we sooooo need to party!

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 04:37 AM

I know my limit...I've never been drunk.

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 04:38 AM
BURN!!!

Uh...NO!!!

Horry For 3!
12-31-2005, 04:55 AM
I am a cool drunk most of the time. I remember Spring Break, I talked shit to this cop because me and my friends were walking to the store to get something to eat and he stopped us. I was walking with my hands in my pockets, and the cop was all, "You have a knife in your pants!" I was like NO it is fucking pennies! Fucking look! So I showed him and I was right, he was wrong. So I guess the cop got pissed off and said for me to get up against the car and shit. Yet it all turned out, he just let me and my friends go.

Horry For 3!
12-31-2005, 04:56 AM
I also remember one time, I was drunk and took a shower to try to sober up and I guess I forgot to put my boxers on after, well I woke up naked on the couch :lmao

hicksi
12-31-2005, 07:18 AM
I know my limit...I've never been drunk.
Right... You'll never be an honorary Aussie.

hicksi
12-31-2005, 07:30 AM
Hmmm.
I was 17 (under-age in Australia), and while I was a bit of a beer-drinker, I had never latched onto spirits.
We were working at a cotton-growing farm, chipping cotton (that's the weeds that we chipped, we got our arses kicked if too many small cotton plants got the chop).

Anyway, on the Friday night, we drove into town in my car, and headed for the club.
Somehow, we got into a drinking contest with another farm's workers. It got down to double- and triple-Vodka and Orange.
At some point, one of our guys turned a really off colour. So, we piled into the car to drive him to hospital (I have no memory of driving, I think my mate did). While we were admitting him (he had his stomach pumped that night), the cops showed up.

They were taking names and addresses of us all. I remember being cognisant enough to tell him that I was 18, and to drop a year when he asked the year-of-birth.

Just when I thought that I had him fooled, I suddenly threw up. All over his feet and legs. To this day, I don’t know why I wasn’t thrown in gaol.

iminlakerland
12-31-2005, 07:37 AM
Orlando Summer 2005...Renaissance Hotel (seaworld)

Drank way way way way to much (1st time ever getting drunk) dont mix hard liquor and beer, face went numb...lol

heard i was chillin in the ballroom under the table lol yelling at people, and then running up and down the 4th floor with my hands over my head like Mcully Culkin in home alone...

Never will be drunk again, i've pretty much given up on alcohol...

chode_regulator
12-31-2005, 09:04 AM
I got wasted and threw up on my friends couch.
lol. short and sweet.

chode_regulator
12-31-2005, 09:05 AM
somehow i was thiking the exact same thing. :lmao

chode_regulator
12-31-2005, 09:12 AM
this one time i was at my apt andten the cops bust down the door....no no wait htat was a different situation.
i guess of the ones i remember, or at elast in public, was when i was a fresh in college and in daytona beach. me and my friends had been drinking nonstop all weekend and the last night we went ot dennys. well by the time we ordered and before the food got there i had drooled all over the tbale and then decided it was a good place to puke. my friends threw down a 20 and we bolted. i woke up the next morning in my bed in my dorm room with a missing shirt no pants on and my sheets all over the floor with puke all over thema nd puke all over myself.
it was a great night. :drunk
then another time i got into a fight with my friends in college station, so im piss drunk and decide to drive back to austin. well i have no idea how to get aornd college station sober much less wasted. i somehow ended up on the highway and started driving back to austin. i woke up the next morning at like 7 am on the side of the highway inmy truck and was facing east towrads college station again. that wasnt so much embarassing as just realy really stupid. im very surprised i didnt wreck.
then antoher time i was extremely drunk and stoned and decided to drive from the coast back to vtown. this was in high school. well i took a different route back that i was unfamiliar with and was so drukn that i thought a 3 way stop was a 4 way intersection. i ran through the stop sign going about 80 and into a ditch. caught air and landed in a corn field. i got knocked out at some point and ewhn i woke up i was like :huh but also still :smokin and :drunk . so i decided to walk back to where i came from and walked 20 miles until about 7 am when my mom and brother found me walking on the side of the road. apparently the cops had called them saying they found my truck and no body so they took off looking for me as well as the cops but i kept hiding when isaw cars so it took them til morning to find me. that was both embarassing and stupid. interestinly enough that was the only time i can remember wearing a seatbelt while in hs, both before and after the accident.
ive got plenty more but im sure you see where im going with these stories and get the idea. plus youre thinking why is this idiot still typing.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 12:32 PM
but i kept hiding when isaw cars so it took them til morning to find me.

hahahahhahahahhahaa god, you are living proof that miracles can happen, remember that time you were in the backseat of a truck and without a seat belt and yall flipped over like 2 times and you didnt even get a scratch?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 12:55 PM
I've gotten drunk and made a fool of myself countless times. But this dude Chode Regulator has cheated death at LEAST 50 or 60 times.

One time he even started a mass tuthle that ended up with Mookie getting tolchocked in the face by a five foot six running back named Bo.

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 03:45 PM
somehow i was thiking the exact same thing. :lmao

Whatever ...

The reason why I limit myself is usually cause I'm driving...I'm not some fuckin' idiot who's gonna drive drunk and become a statistic...but I am willing to get drunk tonight and post a drunk story if someone else drives...any takers?

chode_regulator
12-31-2005, 03:50 PM
hahahahhahahahhahaa god, you are living proof that miracles can happen, remember that time you were in the backseat of a truck and without a seat belt and yall flipped over like 2 times and you didnt even get a scratch?
yeah, it was a tahoe though. that was pretty crazy. i still say to this day that if i could do it again without getting hurt i would. it was kinda fun. i wasnt drunk though, i had only had about 6 beers or so so far that night.
and i did get a cut, but that was from walking over the barbed wire fence barefoot.

I've gotten drunk and made a fool of myself countless times. But this dude Chode Regulator has cheated death at LEAST 50 or 60 times.

One time he even started a mass tuthle that ended up with Mookie getting tolchocked in the face by a five foot six running back named Bo.
yeah i used to htink i was invincible after all those accidents and drunken incidents. since ive joined the military ive actually calmed down quite a bit, go figure.
that tussle was fucking hilarious. i still remember when he punched mookie. lololololol
man i was trippin off my balls that night.

chode_regulator
12-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Whatever ...

The reason why I limit myself is usually cause I'm driving...I'm not some fuckin' idiot who's gonna drive drunk and become a statistic...
why not. its fun. all the cool kids are doing it.
this quote would have been realy easy to make funny but i wouldnt want a certain someone crying to kori and a certain someone else getting banned. :rolleyes

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 03:57 PM
why not. its fun. all the cool kids are doing it.
this quote would have been realy easy to make funny but i wouldnt want a certain someone crying to kori and a certain someone else getting banned. :rolleyes

Guess I'm not cool than... :depressed

Make fun...I don't care...if what you say is funny, I'd laugh too but if it is some lame ass shit you come up with...than I'll make fun of your chode ass...:D

It's all good!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Chode Regulator has driven drunk so many times that i trusted him to drive me home when he was drunk and i was sober

midgetonadonkey
12-31-2005, 04:29 PM
I once passed out at the Whataburger drive-thru in Corpus. Apparently I held up the line for some time until the cops got there and arrested me for public intoxication.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 04:34 PM
One time I foolishly made myself a second mixed drink with Everclear, totally blacked out, and regained consciousness in the emergency room with an Indian doctor stiching up my chin and telling me to stay still.

The rest of the night was very hazy but I found out the next day that we were in thispego's drive way, dunking on his lowered rim. Mookie decided it was his turn to dunk the ball and the entire basketball goal gave way, fell down and landed on me, knocked me to the concrete, and I was knocked out cold.
I chipped a tooth and got a few stitches on my chin and had a nasty cement burn on my cheek.

My alcohol levels were "ridiculous" to quote the doctor and my THC levels were off the charts.

The sone
12-31-2005, 04:53 PM
and my THC levels were off the charts.

we need to hang out sometime...ill bring the grey goose.

ZStomp
12-31-2005, 04:55 PM
we need to hang out sometime...ill bring the grey goose.

can't be faded will bring the Family matters DVDs and i'll bring the King Diamond CDs

David Bowie
12-31-2005, 05:04 PM
My friend and I recently were quite :drunk and :smokin and thus acting rather stupid. We went to this wierd goth club. We came up to these two guys who looked like the bouncers. My ID doesnt look too official (Its a piece of paper thats just a driving permit that has a picof me that doesnt even look like me.) The guys strted giving me a hard time about my id. Asked what school I went to and what my major was. I couldn't remember what my major was :lol and started laughing nerveously. Turned out the guys werent bouncers, they were just some random guys standing outside smoking a cigarette and f*king with us. The club sucked, so we started going back home soon. Just as we start off, we hear the sirens behind us. Its like 3 am on a wednesday night and there aren't any other cars out, and there's still, um, stuff in our car. WE pull over, and almost die of fear. Turns out it was just an ambulance passing by and we were too stupid to realize that. :lol

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 05:05 PM
The rest of the night was very hazy but I found out the next day that we were in thispego's drive way, dunking on his lowered rim. Mookie decided it was his turn to dunk the ball and the entire basketball goal gave way, fell down and landed on me, knocked me to the concrete, and I was knocked out cold.
I chipped a tooth and got a few stitches on my chin and had a nasty cement burn on my cheek.

My alcohol levels were "ridiculous" to quote the doctor and my THC levels were off the charts.

Is there a video?

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 05:06 PM
can't be faded will bring the Family matters DVDs and i'll bring the King Diamond CDs

:sleep

ZStomp
12-31-2005, 05:08 PM
:sleep

:rolleyes

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 05:11 PM

:bang

Take a Joke...

ZStomp
12-31-2005, 05:11 PM
No...I can't.

You're not funny.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Grey Goose rules!
Sorry, no video.
But I still have the sweatshirt I was wearing that night and I don't think I ever washed it so it's still covered in dried up blood.

I didn't have the will to clean it or throw it away.

norman
12-31-2005, 05:16 PM
heh.

I was just wondering why my blog traffic increased suddenly and followed the IP resolver address here!

Someone's placed my link in here about the Port A Riot. That...was...an...insane...day!!

BTW - was that also the year that those kids drove off the ferry landing and died? Crazy place that Port A.

HEY! I've gotten drunk and played pool with some of the San Antonio Spurs! I used to live in SA and went to this place called "The Hippadrome" (a looooong time ago). They used to go there, and I played pool with some of them. One of them ended up walking me to my car because someone in the club was giving me crap. (I think it was JR Reed... hhummm.. it was a long time ago) Oh well. I do remember Rodman was there, but all he did was sit on the couch and brood.

See ya's!

Silver21_Black20
12-31-2005, 05:17 PM
No...I can't.

You're not funny.

midgetonadonkey
12-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Grey Goose rules!
Sorry, no video.
But I still have the sweatshirt I was wearing that night and I don't think I ever washed it so it's still covered in dried up blood.

I didn't have the will to clean it or throw it away.

You should wear it, dried blood and all.

chode_regulator
01-01-2006, 01:04 AM

Is there a video?
unfortuntatelyh i missed that nigh but hear aout it the next day. i lol'ed so hard it hurt.

Chode Regulator has driven drunk so many times that i trusted him to drive me home when he was drunk and i was sober
lol no lie dude no fucking lie. i am the shit at driving drunk/high
rememebr our frined whio had had a vette and his dad made him take his car that had a breathalyzer in it. then our friend made his girlfriend stay sober and drive his car. shit rolls down hill huh???????????????/

chode_regulator
01-01-2006, 01:06 AM
notto be matched to when i wrecked my truck. the one and only time ive ever seen double and ive done a few things in my time.

chode_regulator
01-01-2006, 01:17 AM
then there was the time i got kicked out of my dorm room and had 3 days to find a place to live. i had to live in a hotel room for a week. that was kinda fun. then i started drinking beer. ive been down hill since then.

Carie
01-01-2006, 02:39 PM
You guys make me feel very tame and like I haven't lived :)

The only 'bad' (for me anyway) drunk story I remember was on the Riverwalk about 5 years ago. Zoloft and alcohol don't mix, knives end up being accidentally thrown in the middle of Boudro's.

InRareForm
03-15-2017, 09:56 PM
Haven't really had one

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 12:11 AM
dont recall doing anything particularly stupid when drunk... but did have a cliche embarrassing moment. was at a friends apartment in irvine, drank way too much, and was throwin up in the bathroom. i was holding on to the shower rail to keep myself up. the rail popped out of place and i fell into the tub, decided to sleep there awhile. felt like something i'd see in an american pie movie.

baseline bum
03-16-2017, 12:29 AM
Probably puking on some random chick's dorm room floor right after she blew me. Fucking Halloween. :lol

chunticakes
03-16-2017, 06:14 AM
I was with a friend one time at the Riverwalk and we were hammered. This idiot decides to take a piss over the balcony and ends up peeing on some dudes' heads. They chased us for about a block lol.

lebomb
03-16-2017, 09:27 AM
I have too many stupid drunk moments. I will just give you one of the last ones prior to me quitting the booze. I got twizted on Vaaahka one evening. I wasnt acting an ass at home, at some point I lost my balance and fell face forward onto our nice wood floors. Split my head open and blood poured out everywhere. The kids started screaming, my wife too. My cousin came over and told my wife......." Ahhhh, he will be alright" :wow Woke up the next day with a massive bump on my dome. Looked like I went 5rds against Alistair Overeem and lost via knockout. I quit drinking about a year after that and havent looked back. Clean, sober and no longer doing embarrassing/stupid drunk shit. :claw