PDA

View Full Version : I HATE the Boston announcers....

50 cent
12-30-2005, 11:45 PM
...I have it on League Pass because I have the Over 208 and they make me want to break the TV with their annoying ass accents.

:pctoss (so instead I will do the pctoss) :drunk :smokin

Spurologist
12-31-2005, 12:21 AM
I loved hearing Tommy Hiensohn say

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4084/tommyhie0og.png

"I love WALTAH!" on sportscenter. They must be complete homers.

50 cent
12-31-2005, 12:26 AM
It's fucking horrible.

Pau Piece makes a shought.

T Park
12-31-2005, 12:31 AM
lol

what do you want them to sound like.

They are from Boston. People in Boston like them.

Your watching a Boston broadcast.

But Id rather listen to them, than the freakin Sac Kings announcers.

Those guys are the WORST.

Brodels
12-31-2005, 12:36 AM
TPark gets it. Give him a Tommy Point!

As a New Englander, I'm aware of the homerism that Tommy and and Mike display on a nightly basis. But they are entertaining, too, and I love when the Celtics play the Spurs. I can't help but laugh when, before every game with the Spurs, Mike and Tommy talk about how things could have been different if the Celtics would have ended up with Duncan as they should have.

T Park
12-31-2005, 12:40 AM
I enjoy listening to not Heinsohn, but Mike whatever his name is.

Hes a true pro, and a good play by play guy.

Doesnt start screaming and what not, lets the game do the talking, and describes some PBP and is very knowledgeable about basketball.

Makes Dick Stockton look like Greg Papa.

alamo50
01-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Stu Jackson is defenitaly the worst....but fits in nicely with the rest of the crap they got over there in Lalaland.

:tu

MI21
01-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Boston announcers say the same shit before every Spurs vs Celtics game, it's rather funny.

I think the worst announcers are Miami. The main PBP guy has perhaps the worst voice in the history of voices, and he insists on telling you each players season totals to date everytime they make a shot, assist, rebound, steal, block etc..Shocking.