PDA

View Full Version : I found Jesus...

bigzak25
12-31-2005, 05:34 PM
you can too.

just ask yourself WHO or WHAT your God is.

you'll KNOW by realizing what or who it is that you obey.

If you choose Good? Your on the right path.

If not. Well...you know.

Remember, we all fall down.

Only the Righteous feel guilty about it and learn not to make the same mistakes.

Love Yourself. Understand Yourself. Have patience with Yourself. Have FAITH in yourself.

But put yourself 2nd to God and Jesus. THEN?

You'll be able to do the same with everyone else in this world..

you'll be able to LOVE everyone. to Understand everyone. to have Patience with everyone.

I don't expect many to believe me. But the FACT of the matter is, that i LOVE everyone. BUT...at the same time? I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me on this earth. Not the people that judge me anyway.

I Love this board. It was very theraputic for me for a LONG time...

I want this board to be Like a Family. No family is perfect, but i wanted more Love and Less hate. I know I was in fact guilty of the same thing myself, so please don't think i'm pointing fingers.

But I CAN"T go back to who i WAS. I'm BORN AGAIN.

That old Zac is DEAD.

I still curse from time to time...drink a beer here and there.

And I'LL face TEMPTATION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...and I'LL NEVER BE PERFECT....but that doesn't mean i'll succumb to the temptations...cuz even though i KNOW i'll NEVER be perfect? That doesn't mean i can't try to be.

I'm following Jesus now. It's a narrow path. But it's the RIGHT one.

We all must choose our own destiny. I am choosing mine.

I love all of you. No bullshit.

Try to be nice and understanding of others. Forgive others as you would want God to forgive you.

Now go party like it's 1999, but make it a Good Party. I know i will. :tu

That's my plan. See you on the other side...or sooner...

It's time for me to WALK THE WALK. I've talked enough bullshit in my life.
So all i ask from you guys? Keep living the good life, and keep your eyes open. We are our own worst enemies. Learn to kick your own ass from time to time...it sets you free. :)

So with that,

I say, Goodmorning, Goodafternoon, and Goodevening....and if i don't see you...Godbless you. :tu

midgetonadonkey
12-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Was he under the bed? When I lose stuff I always end up finding it under the bed.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 05:50 PM
Zak, where do you go to church?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 05:53 PM
I had no idea who jesus was or where to find him until I started to hear Creed songs on the radio. That really opened my eyes. His arms were wide open, and his sacrifice was known to me.

Solid D
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
Congratulations, Zak.

BabyBrother
12-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Zak, where do you go to church?

well, Baptist church is what I claim. we're like la raza, but with more white people. but I love any church that preaches that Jesus is the way.

That is one of the major problems, and I do believe Satan has used man against himself in this regard.

We have separated the churches. We are all on the same side. All praising God, and all trying to get closer to God through His Son Jesus. But then you got catholics, baptists, 7th day adventists...etc, etc...and that's not bad. But the bad part is that people think THEIR CHURCH is the Right one.

WRONG. They're church might be right for THEM, but ANY church that praises Jesus Christ as the Way to Salvation is the RIGHT one and i'd proudly sit in ANY church like that. We are all the same. People I mean. All the same. Nobody is better. Nobody is worse. Some just fall harder and make more mistakes than others. But a child is born with no state of mind. People that make bad choices are made...not born. That's why i crave understanding... I want to understand everyone...and Judge NO one. :tu

So yeah...i claim baptist, especially since Jesus was baptised by John at coincidentally, around the age of 30, 31.... :)

but the Castle Hills 1st Baptist where I got married was very very rich for me. Nothing against all the Good people there, but I like to goto a church where i feel i can make a difference. And when Pasteur Harris (Don Harris' dad) retired from Castle Hills 1st Baptist? It just wasn't the same.

So i goto a church called Centro Christiano, across the street from West Avenue Elementary. A relatively small church, but it feels like a family. The Pasteur is a good friend of mine. Bob Ellis. My and wifey know him and his wifey and their son Kevin. And he's a good man. A cowboy fan...but a good man nonetheless. :lol

They have empty seats people...plenty of room. Service is from 11 to 12. park in the back on the basketball court if it's too full, and i do believe they have childcare as well.

But Bob and his wife are in Valenzuela, where she's from, right now...and I beleive this Sunday will have a Substitute Pasteur. Bob will be back by the 14th of January. See you there, unless I'm in Cali by then. :tu

Ginofan
12-31-2005, 06:07 PM
I had no idea who jesus was or where to find him until I started to hear Creed songs on the radio. That really opened my eyes. His arms were wide open, and his sacrifice was known to me.

:lmao

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:09 PM
I agree that it doesn't matter what denomination you are - I've been to almost all of them.

Have you ever been to CrazyOne's church?

Harris (Don Harris' dad) retired from Castle Hills 1st Baptist? It just wasn't the same.

Did he retire right after his accident? Or before that?

So i goto a church called Centro Christiano, across the street from West Avenue Elementary. A relatively small church, but it feels like a family. The Pasteur is a good friend of mine. Bob Ellis. My and wifey know him and his wifey and their son Kevin. And he's a good man. A cowboy fan...but a good man nonetheless.

They have empty seats people...plenty of room. Service is from 11 to 12.

With the last name of Ellis, he can't be bad. :)

JustaGirl21
12-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Congratulations, Zak.

thanks Solid D.

Godbless you Good Brother.

Some people set the standard folks. Some people follow another that does.

Solid D, like myself, is a follower.

Who are we following?

Well, i'm sure you can figure it out. :)

Remember this...a follower of God can be a King among men. We have been shown the way. We just need to all stop caring so much about the material bullshit and get out of our own ways.

Whenever you have a problem? Something that bothers you and you don't know what to do?

The answer is simple. Choose LOVE.

It's not always easy. But it's always Right.

btw, are you guys getting a kick out of all my screen names...:lol

I've passed some on...and Kori knows who they are...so it's all good.

bigzak25 is mine though.

i'm back to being just me. :)

yeah, i know i'm saying that from my justagirl21 screenname....ironic huh. :lmao

JustaGirl21
12-31-2005, 06:15 PM
I agree that it doesn't matter what denomination you are - I've been to almost all of them.

Have you ever been to CrazyOne's church?

Did he retire right after his accident? Or before that?

With the last name of Ellis, he can't be bad. :)

never been to crazy one's church. i might try it...mouse was always asking me to go...but he's on this morman kick right now....

and i have nothing against the morman's EXCEPT that they hold the book of morman like it's a bible. There is ONLY ONE Good book...In my humble opinion. :tu

But they are people too...and i love my morman brothers just the same...

not to compare, but if i wanted to got an extreme?

you have the church of satan.

Do they worship satan? Not directly.

They worship man. They worship themselves.

The church of satan is all about selfishness and giving in to all of your earthly desires without any concern for anyone.

But? I love them too. They, in my opinion, just need to be shown the light, and then they can at least be informed. Then? They'll have to make their own choice just like we all do...

The meaning of Life folks. Is to Give Up to God. Is to Follow Jesus in all that you do.

Life is a TEST. A TEST of FAITH. I want to pass. To each....their own.

If there is no heaven or hell? Well, then you lived a good life didn't you.

And if there IS? Well...you just saved your own soul.

No lose.

Sounds Good to me. :tu

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Mouse is on a Mormon kick???

Did he move out of his apartment?

SequSpur
12-31-2005, 06:20 PM
I just found a turd in my toilet.

Chef
12-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Mouse is on a Mormon kick???

Did he move out of his apartment?

no, i don't know.

The elders have come to see him.

You know the drill..come by bike. Wear a tie.

Can we come in and talk to you?

--------

I met the guys he's talking about, cuz my uncle just moved into the apartments where mouse lives, and they stopped by to talk to mouse on the same day as that...

so i met them...cool guys.

BUT, they TRUST Joseph Smith.

I don't trust ANYONE BUT JESUS AND GOD.

That's the difference.

I don't even trust myself. My mind, my heart, my eyes, they are all deceivers to me. I can't tell you how many times i chose to do something that I KNEW wasn't good for me, but I did the stupid shit anyway....I can't even trust myself...:lol

How can i trust anyone else...but God and Jesus...I can't!

But I can have faith in people. I have much faith in my family and friends, and humanity in general, and i have alot of faith in myself as well, ocourse. :tu

Chef
12-31-2005, 06:21 PM

Did Lori put a mirror in there? :p

Eric Cartman
12-31-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh, and I don't know when mouse moves out...but he hasn't yet...maybe soon though...unless he stays....you know mouse.....he's cia mouse sometimes...:lol

Samr
12-31-2005, 06:24 PM
:lmao

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Oh, and I don't know when mouse moves out...but he hasn't yet...maybe soon though...unless he stays....you know mouse.....he's cia mouse sometimes...:lol

Yeah he doesn't answer my emails lately, so I don't know what's up.

Dre_7
12-31-2005, 06:29 PM
I am also a follower of Jesus.

I am also very confused with all Zaks different screen names. :lol

Eric Cartman
12-31-2005, 06:32 PM
i can't speak for mouse, but i will anyway.

he just wants for you to stick up for him sometimes like you do for others Kori.

nothing more, nothing less.

he doesn't realize why Tpark, Manny, and Sequ all get free passes.

Agreed, Mouse and even myself bring alot of our own shit storm upon us, and I personally, can take care of myself, but I think you guys and mouse have more history and we are all human after all...you know.

But his phone may or may not be working....and I know he's looking for work and ::gasp:: has stopped smoking weed, last i checked....

maybe he just got tired of his smackoff schtick on this board....who knows...we all grow up sometime huh?

you just can't tell what's up with those bipolar bastards...:lol

of which i used to be. :lol

velik_m
12-31-2005, 06:33 PM

was it mr. Hankey?? :lol

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 06:37 PM
I am also very confused with all Zaks different screen names. :lol

Yeah, that was kinda the point muthafuckka...:lol

Just kidding my nigga....

and I gots mad love for yo sig bro...FREE NAZR....soon my friend...it will happen soon...CIA Pop in Full Effect. Greg really is a crafty bastard...:lol

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:38 PM
he just wants for you to stick up for him sometimes like you do for others Kori.

nothing more, nothing less.

I stick up for him all the time. If he doesn't see that, he doesn't really read. Whenever anyone is complaining about multiple screennames, etc. I always say that Mouse is the only one who I don't mind doing it - that Mouse is actually funny. When people bash him, I always say he's a good hearted guy in real life who would do anything for anyone if you ask.

Ask anyone on this forum if I've ever gotten up at 2am to come to their apartment across town to give them $20 for milk for their daughter. Mouse knows I have his back. If he's being stubborn or having issues or whatever, that's on him. I know I've proved myself as a friend to him.

he doesn't realize why Tpark, Manny, and Sequ all get free passes.

That's a laugh.

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, i tell him. And he KNOWS.

You've got nothing to prove to anyone here how good a person you are K. We've all seen your hospitality and kindness first hand.

But we all got our own personal demons to conquer, you know. I have mine, mouse has his. And sometimes? And it's unfortunate. But sometimes, we take that stuff out on others that have nothing to do with it.

I know i've done that.

And of course...sometimes we all feel sorry for ourselves. I'm speaking for NOONE but myself, here. With Jesus? I snap the hell out of that mode VERY quickly if it happens to me...which is very very rare these days. We can all learn. I'm risking the nerd status again, but I want to be a Jedi. :lol

A Christian jedi. A fat one...but one, nonetheless. :lol

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 06:44 PM
god bless you to my son but, work on that swearing

.................jesus, god, and the holy spirit

and remember if you hear from one of us, its as good as hearing fr0m all three of us......I think?

Thanks brother...I will. I can stop anytime i want to, but i'm holding onto it because i want to use it as a tool to reach out to others that would otherwise tune me out.

If they hear me swear, they KNOW i'm not perfect right off the bat, and i'm basically saying, look at me, my shit stinks too....now lets all rap about J and the Love.

there will be a time when i hang up the cursing...but i feel that right now is not it...but soon.

and i will definitely try to cut out all unnecessary cursing. :tu

until then....F*&^ it. :p :lol

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Plus Zak, a lot of people don't realize that I've been battling medical problems for a year. And just because I don't call or email people all the time .. or invite peeps over our house as much as before doesn't mean that I'm not being as cool. It just means that I'm dealing with stuff. Being unhealthy sucks. I am to the point that I'm even taking off from going to Spurs games for a couple weeks because I can't handle it. For example in the last few days, I've had to stay in bed for like 15 hours a day because I have such bad aches from a medication I have to take. It sucks. So I hope that Mouse (or whoever else) understand that. If I'm not around as much .. or going out as much, it just means that I'm dealing with stuff.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:49 PM
By the way, if you ever want to try a different church just for fun. We go to Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran on Wurzbach. (sort of near Mouse's place) The pastor is awesome and does an incredible job making the lessons of the bible relate to "real" life. They have a bunch of different service times.

Dre_7
12-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Isnt San Antone home to Max Lucado's Church? I like the books of his that I have read.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Isnt San Antone home to Max Lucado's Church? I like the books of his that I have read.

Yes it is -- it's Oak Hills Church.

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Plus Zak, a lot of people don't realize that I've been battling medical problems for a year. And just because I don't call or email people all the time .. or invite peeps over our house as much as before doesn't mean that I'm not being as cool. It just means that I'm dealing with stuff. Being unhealthy sucks. I am to the point that I'm even taking off from going to Spurs games for a couple weeks because I can't handle it. For example in the last few days, I've had to stay in bed for like 15 hours a day because I have such bad aches from a medication I have to take. It sucks. So I hope that Mouse (or whoever else) understand that. If I'm not around as much .. or going out as much, it just means that I'm dealing with stuff.

You have nothing to justify Kori. Those that KNOW you, KNOW how good a person you are. And none of us would be here if it wasn't for you and LJ in the first place. Thankyou. I wish i could take your medical problems away...I can't, but I can pray for God to do it. He can, and he will. Just have faith, patience, and be strong. I love you guys.

Thanks for everything. :tu

Dre_7
12-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes it is -- it's Oak Hills Church.

Cool. He came to Madison a couple years ago. I went to see him speak. Very good orator I must say.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 06:57 PM
I can't, but I can pray for God to do it. He can, and he will.

I know that. I'm getting much better. I'm just having bad reaction to a medication/vaccine that I had to have. You know when you are a kid and you are supposed to have all your vaccines in school?? Well somehow I missed a Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine. And in blood testing for other stuff, they figured out I wasn't immune to Rubella. So I had to have a vaccine two weeks ago -- so right now, I'm just sick from that. My other problems are going away. I'm just tired of being sick.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 07:03 PM
I am the most devout christian on this forum, I said.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00001NFCY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005OM4M.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

How many of YOU own both of these?

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 07:25 PM
I know that. I'm getting much better. I'm just having bad reaction to a medication/vaccine that I had to have. You know when you are a kid and you are supposed to have all your vaccines in school?? Well somehow I missed a Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine. And in blood testing for other stuff, they figured out I wasn't immune to Rubella. So I had to have a vaccine two weeks ago -- so right now, I'm just sick from that. My other problems are going away. I'm just tired of being sick.

wow. I don't envy you, but i do admire you. Godbless you guys....you're in my prayers. :tu

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 07:28 PM
here's some songs that i really like right now, in my enlightened state....i just though i'd share...

Staind-Outside

And you
Can bring me to my knees
Yeah

All this time
That I could make you breathe
Yeah

All the times
That I felt insecure
Yeah

And I leave
A burning path of flame

(Chorus)
I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Cause inside you’re ugly
You’re Ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

All this time
That I felt like this won’t add
Once for you

And I taste
What I could never have
It’s from you

All those times
That I tried
My intentions
Full of pride
And I waist
More time than anyone

I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Cause inside you’re ugly
You’re ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

All the times
That I’ve cried
All that’s wasted
It’s all inside

And I feel
All this pain
Stuffed it down
It’s back again

And I lie
Here in bed
All alone
I can’t mend

And I feel
Tomorrow will be okay
But I know

That I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Cause inside you’re ugly
You’re ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

-----------------

I think about how ugly i am....how ugly i was.

I can see through ME.

and because i can see through ME? see to the real ME?

i see others as well.

I see people. By words. Actions.

But i don't judge. I just want to understand. So I can help....IF they ask me to. :tu

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 07:32 PM
How deep is your love-beegees

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
and the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again.

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love then you softly leave
and it's me you need to show
How deep is your love

(Chorus)
How deep is your love, how deep is your love?
I really mean to learn
Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they all should let us be
We belong to you and me.

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul.
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do
How deep is your love?

(Chorus)

La da da da da, la da da da da da da da da da da

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love then you softly leave
How deep is your love

(Chorus) repeat to fade

---------------

Actually, ANY song about LOVE, i can equate to Jesus in some way....it's pretty cool. Cuz Jesus IS LOVE.

And i really like the line, we are living in a world of fools..breaking us down...when they all should let us be...we belong to you and me....

Kinda saying that don't let others break you down. To hell those that judge you and hate on you. I mean...not to curse them...but, their words and judgements cannot hurt you unless you let them. So just don't let them. And belonging to You and Me?

To me that's me telling Jesus I belong to him and I belong to myself. Kindasorta....

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 07:32 PM
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here's what I'm listening to: Phil Collins - Sussudio

There's a girl thats been on my mind all the time -
sussudio
oho.
Now she don't even know my name

But I think she likes me just the same - sussudio
oho.
Ah
if she called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere.
She's all I need
all my life

I feel so good if Ijust say the word - sussudio

Just say the word - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sussudio.

Now I know that I'm too young

my love has just begun - sussudio
oho.
Give me a chance
give me a sign

I'll show her anytime - su-sussudio
oho.
Ah
I've got to have her
have her now

I've got to get closer but I don't know how.
She makes me nervous and makes me scared

But I feel so good if I just say the word - sussudio

Just say the word - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
su-sussudio
oho.

Ah she's all I need
all of my life

I fee'l so good if I just say the word - sussudio

I say the word - ohhhhhh
su-sussudio

I say the word - ohhhhhhhhh
sussudio

I'll say the word - ohhhhhhhhhhh
su-sussudio
oho.
Just say the word
just
just say the word

Just say the word - su-sussudio
sussudio
sussudio

Sussudio
sussudio
sussudio.
I say the word - sussudio
I say the word -
oh
just say the word.

cecil collins
12-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Hallelujah.

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 07:42 PM
:lol fuckin cbf....love you man...

I don't know how many of you guys can handle my comedy, but you guys KNOW how i feel about people who judge me...so fuck it right....Jesus IS Magic!!! :elephant

here's my version CBF...:)
BigZak - Jew, Jew, Jesusus

There's a Man thats been on my mind all the time -
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

oho.

Now He Even knows my name

But I think He loves me just the same - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

oho.

Ah
if HE called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere.
He's all I need
all my life

I feel so good if I just say the word - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

Just say the word - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

Now I know that I'm too young

my love has just begun - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
oho.
Give me a chance
give me a sign

I'll show Him anytime - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,...
oho.
Ah
I've got to have Him
have Him now

I've got to get closer but I don't know how.
He makes me nervous and makes me scared

But I feel so good if I just say the word - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

Just say the word - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
oho.

Ah He's all I need
all of my life

I fee'l so good if I just say the word - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

I say the word - ohhhhhh
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

I say the word - ohhhhhhhhh
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

I'll say the word - ohhhhhhhhhhh
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
oho.
Just say the word
just
just say the word

Just say the word - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,

Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
I say the word - Jew, Jew, Jesusus,
I say the word -
oh
just say the word.

E20
12-31-2005, 07:45 PM
Hey BigZak, on your screen name 'Baby Brother' who was that hot ass chick as your sig?

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey BigZak, on your screen name 'Baby Brother' who was that hot ass chick as your sig?

that was actually me before the sex change....but i kept the tits. :tu

their real and their spectacular!

E20
12-31-2005, 07:51 PM
that was actually me before the sex change....but i kept the tits. :tu

their real and their spectacular!
:lol WHO FUCKING WAS SHE?

Richard Pryor
12-31-2005, 07:53 PM
you MUST be mistaken. i only have lust for my wife good sir. :tu

like yesterday, when i jacked off? i thought of my wife. pinkyswear....I'LL EVEN SHAKE ON IT...:lmao

dayum...if i think about all the potential kids i flushed down my toilet...:depressed :cry

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 08:02 PM
Jew Jew Jesus?????? roflr oflr fol

LOLOLOL!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Silent Bob
12-31-2005, 08:03 PM
By the way, if you ever want to try a different church just for fun. We go to Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran on Wurzbach. (sort of near Mouse's place) The pastor is awesome and does an incredible job making the lessons of the bible relate to "real" life. They have a bunch of different service times.

Thanks K, i'll check it out sometime, for sure. I like the name. :tu

We're all trying to get to the same place. :angel

Silent Bob
12-31-2005, 08:06 PM
what DON"T you jack off to bro. :lol

Take care of youself....i only have ONE thing to say to you......

wear a rubber dude...and may Godbless you. :tu

TheWriter
12-31-2005, 08:11 PM
Jesus saves!

http://tinypic.com/jg1g78.jpg

Triumph
12-31-2005, 08:14 PM
just use one SN from now on...and i don't jack off actually

yes, yes, You don't jack off, and i don't have bitchtits...

I don't know what kind of bullshit they feed you in the volleyball world brother, but wake up.

But Everyone KNOWS you jack off. it's no secret.

they just don't know you think of men when you do it. :lol

TheWriter
12-31-2005, 08:20 PM
they just don't know you think of men when you do it. :lol

Oh snap, no you didn't.

TheWriter
12-31-2005, 08:21 PM
But Everyone KNOWS you jack off. it's no secret.

they just don't know you think of men when you do it.

Oh snap, no you didn't.

BabyBrother
12-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Ok, K, I talked to mouse.

He said he left cuz manny said he was annoying.

He said he was here for comedy, but since so many seem to think he's not funny? What was the point. THAT is the bottomline, and it had NOTHING to do with you K. Just letting you know exactly what he told me. :tu

The thing with mouse. Everyone always assumed a new screen name was him. It's very simple. Mouse doesn't hide, just like i don't. We really don't care if you know who we are. We like different screen names cuz we like variety. Maybe we like different avatars. Different sigs.

But people, i'm not naming names...but people like Sequspur, (who is a king asshole on the forum, but a nice guy in person) like to be able to JUDGE other posters. They'll pretend like they don't, but they do. They don't care WHAT you say. It's WHO is saying it. That's called predjudice. As in to pre-judge.

Fuck that.

And I KNOW there were times when the boys, myself included were having words on the internet, like computer nerd baddasses, but Mouse and I don't pull punches sometimes. We are NOT afraid of the Truth. And because I have love for everyone? I'm gonna tell Tpark, Adrienne, and whoever else the Truth, As I see it. That doesn't make it the truth. It makes it the truth IN MY OPINION. And we are all entitled to our opinions aren't we?

Of course, there are limits. I've leaned the hard way not to bite the hand that feeds me. But otherwise? We are all the same here. I'm not better than sequspur, mann, tpark, gig, nbadan, ohgee, herbivore female or anyone.

But they sure as hell aren't better than me either.

And manny is NO bETter than Duff. even though he THINKS he is.

Not to jab, but if manny would just get over himself, i bet he and Duff would be good friends and could play guitar together.

But fuck it...to each their own.

I've lusted for just about every woman in this forum. And most of the guys in here have as well. But that's in my past. NOt in my present. Not in my future. I'm moving on. But I won't forget anyone here. You guys and dolls are all aweseome to me. My internet family.

It's not about spurstalk. It's about me. :lol

If/when i'm ready to post on message boards again?

Spurstalk will be my choice. :tu

In the meantime? I'll probobaly just be on myspace....you know...i'm getting off (figuratively) to the journal thing. And making friends/acquaintances too...so it's all good.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2005, 08:52 PM
Ok, K, I talked to mouse.

He said he left cuz manny said he was annoying.

Weak.

He shouldn't care what Manny thinks.

After all, we all know MannyIsn'tGod. :)

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 08:56 PM
i thought mouse was funny

in fact i thought he pretty much owned every other person on this forum

spurschick
12-31-2005, 08:57 PM
and i have nothing against the morman's EXCEPT that they hold the book of morman like it's a bible. There is ONLY ONE Good book...In my humble opinion. :tu

Just curious...does this mean you don't respect other people's beliefs? You said you have nothing against Mormon's except. Personally, I have different beliefs from a lot of people, but I respect all religions and beliefs no matter what book or deity they worship. My only exception are those that kill others in the name of religion.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2005, 08:59 PM
I personally think the mormon legacy is downright hilarious, almost on par with scientology.

But I will also defend their right to believe such stupid shit. However I will also tell them to get the fuck off my lawn when need be. Those dudes creep me the fuck oooouuuuuuuuut.

ObiwanGinobili
12-31-2005, 09:53 PM
i thought mouse was funny

in fact i thought he pretty much owned every other person on this forum

agreed.
i've been missing mouse. there are alot of threads lately that could've used a bit of Mouse in them. :smokin

Tres_Till_it_MHz
12-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey Zak I love you brother, can I have your bongs, pipes, papers and left over stashes?

bigzak25
12-31-2005, 11:16 PM
Just curious...does this mean you don't respect other people's beliefs? You said you have nothing against Mormon's except. Personally, I have different beliefs from a lot of people, but I respect all religions and beliefs no matter what book or deity they worship. My only exception are those that kill others in the name of religion.

I respect other people. But if they are choosing a religion that is not on the path of Jesus, then NO, i don't respect their beliefs. But I DO respect them. And i Do respect their right to have them. :tu

And respect is such a funny word. When i say i don't respect their beliefs...maybe i'm lying...i actually Do respect their beliefs. But NOT because I think they may be right....but because I think that I can learn from what they are following. Most people are trying to be on a righteous path. I believe there is NONE more righteous than God and Jesus. No one will ever be able to convince me otherwise. So i'll just walk the walk, and believe what i believe, and let others watch and make their own choices. I can't change anybody buy myself. I cannot control anybody but myself. But I can lead by following. I can lead by example. That is my intention. :tu

Marklar MM
12-31-2005, 11:20 PM
The day has come for all us sinners.

bigzak25
12-31-2005, 11:22 PM
Hey Zak I love you brother, can I have your bongs, pipes, papers and left over stashes?

dude...i had like a dimebag of smoke the day i quit and i flushed it.

i did it so wifey could see.

if i had it to do over again?

maybe i sell it for the 10 bux. but oh well. :lol

same with the porn. i had about 3 dvd's and i broke those things in two...threw them away...i could have given or sold them to a couple buddies of mine that are into that, but it was better to destroy it in my mind...

call me crazy....hell...everybody else does....

it's so funny...Now that i quit weed...trying to stop lusting, trying to make my dreams happen....but because i quit my engineering job? because i spit my opinions out, no holds barred? NOW i'm crazy...:lol

crazy was working for the stupid paycheck. crazy was taking weed to numb my head so i could accept my mediocrity. THAT was crazy. I'm not anymore....but funny thing....i'll shit on the floor of someones house if they piss me off enough....:lol

I actually want to have a cat for that reason. Those fucking cats think their so gotdam special. I like dogs.

But I want a cat so i can show the cat who's boss.

I want to take a dump in the litter box in front of the cat so that the cat will know i mean business. :lmao

And if the cat pisses on anything of mine? Then I'll piss on his favorite toy.

Payback is a bitch. :tu

1Parker1
12-31-2005, 11:27 PM
You are quite the weirdo Zak :)

Tres_Till_it_MHz
12-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Thats cool man, do your thing...

MasterYoda
12-31-2005, 11:37 PM
You are quite the weirdo Zak :)

yeah, i know. :lol

1Parker1
12-31-2005, 11:51 PM
:lol It's ok, you're sort of a sweet, little weirdo in your own way....

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Mouse was annoying.

I do find it funny you saying I should get overmyself, however. Ironic. At least I realize where my ego centricity lies.

Jekka
01-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Am I the only one who noticed that Zak keeps spelling "pastor" as "Pasteur"?

Chef
01-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Mouse was annoying.

I do find it funny you saying I should get overmyself, however. Ironic. At least I realize where my ego centricity lies.

I already admitted i was a hypocrite. Why don't you? :lol

Am I the only one who noticed that Zak keeps spelling "pastor" as "Pasteur"?

Thanks. That's a mistake i won't make again. Godbless you guys. :tu

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:06 AM
How am I being a hypocrite?

ChumpDumper
01-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Am I the only one who noticed that Zak keeps spelling "pastor" as "Pasteur"?I made a milk joke iin another thread, but it must've been a bit obscure.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:16 AM
How am I being a hypocrite?

Manny, I'm gonna give you the advice a wise man once gave me.

Don't point any fingers at others that your not willing to point at yourself.

YOU, basically told me that.

You know.

That's half the battle, just like GI Joe said.

Now? It's walking the walk.

ACTIONS. THOSE are what make us men and women of CHARACTER.

You have it. You know it. Now be the gotdam leader you know you can be and stop criticizing everybody.

I love you man. That's not a line. I'm trying to butter you up. If you don't like me or hate me...that's cool. That's your choice. But i'll love you anyway, cuz your my brother...not by blood...but by humanity.

Take care of yourselves...have a good one in NewYork. You guys are in my prayers. :tu

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:21 AM
And Tpark...fuck man. Your my nigga too. Your on the right path.

I can relate to you, cuz i've been where you are bro. When i got on your ass about chix in that other thread, i wasn't hating. I was telling you what i though was true. Was i wrong? Maybe. Who knows.

But i'll tell you this brother. You have a good heart. Use it with women. Just talk to them. Be their FRIEND. Don't ask or expect anything from them. Don't try to get married on the first date. Stop looking for you wife and just look for friends. If it works out? GREAT. If not? Oh well. But your scaring girls away by your desire to move too fast. If you play your cards right. Really listen to women. Be their friend. Expect NOTHING in return? They'll come to you.

And i'm not saying this to you persay, but the only thing i'll warn you against is to NEVER LIE to a woman just to use her.

You'll pay the price...eventually.

CharlieMac
01-01-2006, 12:24 AM
I only read this page, but mouse had a low B average on the jokes. He kept them pretty basic. There's nothing worse than a bad pseudo-intellectual joke.

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:28 AM
WTF? Zak, when I start preaching to everyone as though I had just busted out of seminary school with a cross tatooed on my ass, then you can tell me to lead by my actions. I'm not the one trying to show everyone to the light; thats you. I'm just trying to tell you how much you've pissed everyone off.

You don't want to listen though. Regardless of whether I tell you bluntly, Kori tells you bluntly, or anyone else tells you bluntly, you just put on your best act and keep going.

Whatever dude. But don't try to turn it into a "Let me show Manny the way" thing because you're the last person I need to be shown the way by.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:29 AM
what i've learned is that no matter who you are...or how good you think you are....you can walk one city block...and have people sing your praises....and curse you....on that same block.

If you don't put too much into the praise? Then the criticism don't sting so much neither.

Never let someone that doesn't know you's critique of you as a person get you down.

And here's another gem.

It's OKAY TO DISAGREE WITHOUT ATTACKING THE POSTER!!!

focus on what is typed, the idea of what is typed INSTEAD OF WHO TYPED IT...and we'll all get along much much better...

you don't have to listen to me...but i'm gonna tell you the secrets anyway....common sense is not that common unfortunately...:( :lol

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 12:29 AM

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:31 AM
You just don't get it, and I'm pretty sure you never will. Here's the deal, don't preach torwards me or Jess, and you won't hear my bitching about the new and ultimately shitty Zak. It's pretty simple, hope you can follow it.

Happy New Year.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:32 AM
WTF? Zak, when I start preaching to everyone as though I had just busted out of seminary school with a cross tatooed on my ass, then you can tell me to lead by my actions. I'm not the one trying to show everyone to the light; thats you. I'm just trying to tell you how much you've pissed everyone off.

You don't want to listen though. Regardless of whether I tell you bluntly, Kori tells you bluntly, or anyone else tells you bluntly, you just put on your best act and keep going.

Whatever dude. But don't try to turn it into a "Let me show Manny the way" thing because you're the last person I need to be shown the way by.

I'm not leading. I'm following. Jesus is showing us ALL the way.

You are your own worst enemy Manny. you just don't see it.

If you think your so gotdamn smart...read the new testament. I dare you.

THEN come back and be the same. You won't. But i dare you to take the challenge.

Hell, just read proverbs. just read psalms.

You lack Faith. You are one of the most insecure people on this board and you hide behind all your agression. I see through you MannyisGod, cuz I am you. And i'm worse than you. I'm uglier than you. You cannot fool me bro. But your doing a damn good job of fooling youself. :tu

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:35 AM
You just don't get it, and I'm pretty sure you never will. Here's the deal, don't preach torwards me or Jess, and you won't hear my bitching about the new and ultimately shitty Zak. It's pretty simple, hope you can follow it.

Happy New Year.

I will steer clear of you. But you will be drawn to me in the future, cuz you'll realize i was right. It's a game manny. But I want you to WIN! Win with me.

WIN WITH HIM!!!

I'm not against anybody?

You think I'm on a high fucking horse?

YAH! I AM!

And WE ALL CAN BE TOO!!!!

EVERY LAST ONE OF US!!!!

YOU HAVE YOUR HORSE TOO!

Now saddle up cowboy....the air is much fresher up here. :lol

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Jesus is showing us ALL the way.

No doubt.

It's all about saving.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:37 AM
that pic was funny the 1st time writer....and i want to be irritated that you keep posting it, but it keeps making me laugh...:lol

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 12:40 AM
that pic was funny the 1st time writer....and i want to be irritated that you keep posting it, but it keeps making me laugh...:lol

We can all use a little saving.

Whether its the Dollar General or WalMart.

Jesus speaks to us all.

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:40 AM
You're so full of shit. I've READ the new and the old testement Zak. I grew up in a fucking church and I live with a minister's daughter. Of course I lack faith, I don't believe in the stupid shit you do. But then again, what you consider Christianity is far from what a pastor would.

You know me, incredibly insecure. Jesus, I cry everytime I get compared to a donkey and I'm afraid to step foot infront of a camera or have my pictures placed on this board. I'm afraid to speak my mind and say what I really feel. I'm afraid to let the people of this board know that I ride a bike around or when I'm looking for a job. Insecure as all hell.

Your mistake is trying to applying your logic to everyone else as though it fits into their view or world. Zak, I don't follow your religion precisely because I know what I know about it, not becaue I lack knowledge on the subject. If you think reading the damn proverbs and psalms is what gets you an understanding of Christianity you're being nieve and foolish. There is a reason why priests and ministers go through the training they do.

But indulge me further, just how am I insecure Zak. Com'on, peer into my inner soul and tell me just what my problems are. Show me the way.

Dre_7
01-01-2006, 12:41 AM
I am what you would call a devout Christian. I am a "hardcore believer." I just have to disagree with the way BigZak is going about things on this board.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Just remember this.

Faith moves mountains.

That's what i spit my opinions on nowadays. my faith is my foundation.

Nobody can beat my faith. They can TIE it. That's the dream, for us all to be on a high level of FAITH. But it cannot be beat once you believe 100%.

Now? I do lack KNowledge. And I won't pretend to know everything. I don't. I never will. But with regard to Life Challenges? I'll put my FAITH against anyone's KNOWLEDGE and I'll always win.

We live in america damn it. Why don't we just set ourselves free.
Jesus will knock on our doors our whole lives.

Don't wait til your on your deathbed to let him in.

That's all i'm saying.

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:43 AM
You know what pisses me off the most. You sit there and think that because I don't think the same way about Jesus as you do that I obviously don't have enough knowledge.

Know what I say to you about that?

Fuck You

You don't even know what the fuck I believe, so who the fuck are you to dictate I am wrong?

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 12:44 AM
For me, I lost and forgot religion in a very gradual evolution.

Pretty much, you stay away from going to church for a long period of time and you slowly realize there’s no invisible man up in the sky looking down on people and answering their prayers.

You think age to the point where you use logic and perspective and your concept of religion becomes even more solidified.

It’s “fucking stupid.”

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:46 AM
An opinion without knowledge is spewed ignorance. If you want to debate shit, then spot with your stupid cliche catchphrases. Show me one mountain moved by faith. Your Hallmark Greetings may sound great on a Christian Store Bookmark but they really don't make any logical sense.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:46 AM
You're so full of shit. I've READ the new and the old testement Zak. I grew up in a fucking church and I live with a minister's daughter. Of course I lack faith, I don't believe in the stupid shit you do. But then again, what you consider Christianity is far from what a pastor would.

You know me, incredibly insecure. Jesus, I cry everytime I get compared to a donkey and I'm afraid to step foot infront of a camera or have my pictures placed on this board. I'm afraid to speak my mind and say what I really feel. I'm afraid to let the people of this board know that I ride a bike around or when I'm looking for a job. Insecure as all hell.

Your mistake is trying to applying your logic to everyone else as though it fits into their view or world. Zak, I don't follow your religion precisely because I know what I know about it, not becaue I lack knowledge on the subject. If you think reading the damn proverbs and psalms is what gets you an understanding of Christianity you're being nieve and foolish. There is a reason why priests and ministers go through the training they do.

But indulge me further, just how am I insecure Zak. Com'on, peer into my inner soul and tell me just what my problems are. Show me the way.

If you were not so incecure, you would have never told me to shut the fuck up and you wouldn't be attacking me now. Checkmate my friend. :)

Don't let MAN get in your way of GOD. Man is evil by nature. Don't judge God by the evil deeds that Men have done.

Your problem is that you think i'm applying logic to anything. Logic is for fools. Faith is for everyone else. I've told you this before. You think to gotdamn much. You have more faith in science than God. Science has it's purpose, but anyone ever expecting proof of God from science is a fool as well. It's a test of FAITH. Which means, there is no proof...just a book.

Make your choice. You'll be much happier with Faith in God and Jesus.

I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT....but i can't force anyone...I can only spit MY TRUTH...and let everyone else find theirs.

Time is short....i'm almost out...

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:48 AM
I am what you would call a devout Christian. I am a "hardcore believer." I just have to disagree with the way BigZak is going about things on this board.

and that's okay. i'm almost out anyway....:tu

Guru of Nothing
01-01-2006, 12:49 AM
Link (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31720)

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:49 AM
You know what pisses me off the most. You sit there and think that because I don't think the same way about Jesus as you do that I obviously don't have enough knowledge.

Know what I say to you about that?

Fuck You

You don't even know what the fuck I believe, so who the fuck are you to dictate I am wrong?

You can have all the knowledge in the world. It's USELESS WITHOUT FAITH.

That's just the truth bro. I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend. :(

I don't know what you believe. But from your posts, I do know what you Don't believe. :cry

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Me telling you to STFU had nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with complete and utter annoyance. Or did you fail to recognize the half dozen or so "Amen" posts that quoted mine?

Logic is for fools? Yeah, I guess so. What has logic ever accomplished other than medicine, that computer your using, and almost every other invention. You remember that foolish logic anytime you pick up any object and use it.

Then again, if we'd just abandon that damn logic we'd be moving mountains with faith. Right?

Zak, I am happy. I don't need the god you misconstrue badly in order to get where I already am.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:53 AM
An opinion without knowledge is spewed ignorance. If you want to debate shit, then spot with your stupid cliche catchphrases. Show me one mountain moved by faith. Your Hallmark Greetings may sound great on a Christian Store Bookmark but they really don't make any logical sense.

You'll just have to wait and see won't you. :lol

Keep your eyes OPEN...I'LL PROVE IT!!!!

I'll return in one year with an update. Pinky swear. :tu

I'm not here to debate....I'm a student. Not a teacher.

I'm here to share experiences. Share what i have learned and listen to what others have learned. If you were man enough and NOT insecure, we could all have been getting together and talking a long time ago....but that's cool.

EVERYONE without faith IS IN SHOW ME MODE!!!

You want science bro? I'll give you some.

Your breathing right now arent' you?

Oxygen and some other shit right?

Do you see it?

NOOOOOO.

Is it there.

YEEEEESSSSSS.

c'mon man. we are on the same team.

You DO CARE about humanity DON'T YOU?

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm done. I'm not going to ring in 2006 by continously telling you how retarded you are.

MasterYoda
01-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Me telling you to STFU had nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with complete and utter annoyance. Or did you fail to recognize the half dozen or so "Amen" posts that quoted mine?

Logic is for fools? Yeah, I guess so. What has logic ever accomplished other than medicine, that computer your using, and almost every other invention. You remember that foolish logic anytime you pick up any object and use it.

Then again, if we'd just abandon that damn logic we'd be moving mountains with faith. Right?

Zak, I am happy. I don't need the god you misconstrue badly in order to get where I already am.

whatever you say man. Whatever you Believe about yourself? It's True. I choose to believe in all the good. You make your choices. Your rewards will be on earth. Mine in heaven. But i'll keep praying for you. Godbless you man. I promise that if we ever meet again, i'll shake your hand if you are willing. Take care....big zak is out....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Guru of Nothing
01-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Your rewards will be on earth. Mine in heaven.

If you don't recognize the Earthly rewards "God" bestowed upon you, I don't think God will be waiting for you in heaven with arms wide open.

Call it a hunch.

Jekka
01-01-2006, 01:08 AM
I do know what you Don't believe. :cry

I am so fucking sick of Christians who think that just because your belief is different it is automatically "wrong".

Your personal truth does not apply to everyone.

There is a reason we were all "created" as unique people - we all have different needs and different niches, and we all need different faiths to get where we need to go and are created to be.

While you may believe I am hell-bound for my severance from the faith originally imposed upon me, I believe I have found a way that is more beneficial to me and to my own healing and growth. Your way did nothing but suppress me, and the fact that I and some others found a different path to personal salvation does not imply in any way, shape, or form, that your way is superior.

I'm tired of kowtowing to people who think that there is a correct way to believe. Why don't you, Silent Bob, take one of your own movies' lines to heart and realize that "It doesn't matter what you believe in - just that you believe."

Brodels
01-01-2006, 01:20 AM
big zak is out....

We can only hope.

Brodels
01-01-2006, 01:21 AM
I am so fucking sick of Christians who think that just because your belief is different it is automatically "wrong".

Your personal truth does not apply to everyone.

There is a reason we were all "created" as unique people - we all have different needs and different niches, and we all need different faiths to get where we need to go and are created to be.

While you may believe I am hell-bound for my severance from the faith originally imposed upon me, I believe I have found a way that is more beneficial to me and to my own healing and growth. Your way did nothing but suppress me, and the fact that I and some others found a different path to personal salvation does not imply in any way, shape, or form, that your way is superior.

I'm tired of kowtowing to people who think that there is a correct way to believe. Why don't you, Silent Bob, take one of your own movies' lines to heart and realize that "It doesn't matter what you believe in - just that you believe."

:)

Good post. I think that sums up the thoughts of many reading this thread.

Zombie
01-01-2006, 01:21 AM
The bible= lies!

Dre_7
01-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Zak, from when Christian to another, I ask, what is your point in attacking people who dont believe what you do?

Dre_7
01-01-2006, 01:23 AM
The bible= lies!

I disagree with Zak, but I also have to disagree with that. ;) But that is another subject for another day. :D

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 01:28 AM
FUCK JESUS!

Tres_Till_it_MHz
01-01-2006, 01:30 AM
FUCK JESUS!

Attention whore, try not to make it so obvious sheeesh.

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Zak, understand me well. If you ever send Jessica a PM like that again, we're going to have severe problems. And I don't give a flying fuck how much you outweigh me by. Fucking try me.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Attention whore, try not to make it so obvious sheeesh.

FUCK YOU

FUCK JESUS

FUCK MARY

FUCK JOSEPH

FUCK THE SHEEP

FUCK GOD

And Happy New Year.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
01-01-2006, 01:32 AM
FUCK YOU

FUCK JESUS

FUCK MARY

FUCK JOSEPH

FUCK THE SHEEP

FUCK GOD

And Happy New Year.

****YAWN*****

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 01:33 AM
****YAWN*****

FUCK YAWN

Jekka
01-01-2006, 01:33 AM
i don't believe you are hellbound. WTF? I"M NOT GOD. I don't judge. If you believe your hellbound? THATS YOUR PROBLEM. When are you gonna fogive you parents Jekka? When are you gonna stop having to get drunk so you can deal with them?

I'm responding to this publicly, because I think that people on this forum who know me better than you do should be able to read what you said in a PM.

What the hell lead you to believe that I am some kind of alcoholic? No really, I want to know. Is it because I like wine and review it? This isn't the first time you've accused me of this, not by far, although almost all occasions have been in restricted if not private venues.

It shouldn't matter to you whether or not I've forgiven my parents. I've accepted that my parents will not ever change, and I have learned to live with them. However, the effects they have had on how I have matured as a person are unmistakable, and they are a part of who I am, and unlike you, I don't resent that.

I think you're really out of line attacking my parents and your assumption of my alcohol consumption. This is now public, you're not attacking these issues over PMs anymore.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Zak is a big penis.

FUCK ZAK

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 01:36 AM
I'm about to go out.

So let me leave you with this message.

FUCK IT

Brodels
01-01-2006, 01:36 AM
From someone who claims to be a christian, Bigzak has turned into an arrogant, hated, bastard. I think it's a shame. While he could have taken the christian approach and got things done properly, he's simply made almost everyone on the forum wish he would just go away.

And frankly, I think that would be best. Now that you've turned into an asshole with a set of beliefs that are obviously either twisted or really not born in christianity, I'm guessing that most here wish you would just disappear. There are enough assholes around here.

MannyIsGod
01-01-2006, 01:37 AM
I swear to god Zak. You've crossed the fucknig line by a wide margin. NEVER approach myself and never approach Jessica in any way shape or form. Fuck you.

Brodels
01-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Just get the fuck out Zak. Very few want you here anymore. Your not doing anyone any good, you're just making enemies. You have certainly pissed me off, and I don't even know you.

Jekka
01-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Zak, understand me well. If you ever send Jessica a PM like that again, we're going to have severe problems. And I don't give a flying fuck how much you outweigh me by. Fucking try me.

what's wrong? was it true or something?

if not...who cares. if so. self evaluate. :tu

i have no beef with you. your beef is with yourself.

go kick you own ass. i'm just a big pussy that couldn't beat up a fly.

as a matter of fact? if you ever see me? kick my ass. i deserve it. not for what i pm'd your wife, but for things i've done in my past. i won't fight back. just watch the face and my balls okay...and God help you if you mess up my hair. :lol :tu

I'm responding to this publicly, because I think that people on this forum who know me better than you do should be able to read what you said in a PM.

What the hell lead you to believe that I am some kind of alcoholic? No really, I want to know. Is it because I like wine and review it? This isn't the first time you've accused me of this, not by far, although almost all occasions have been in restricted if not private venues.

It shouldn't matter to you whether or not I've forgiven my parents. I've accepted that my parents will not ever change, and I have learned to live with them. However, the effects they have had on how I have matured as a person are unmistakable, and they are a part of who I am, and unlike you, I don't resent that.

I think you're really out of line attacking my parents and your assumption of my alcohol consumption. This is now public, you're not attacking these issues over PMs anymore.

i'm not accusing you of anything. you think i never read your blog or something? you put the damn link in your profile. i'm not attacking you or your parents. But if your gonna sit their and Judge Christians? I'll go ahead and ask myself...WHY? Why does she do that?

It always goes back to the parents. No matter who we're talking about.

Like I said, it's not private anymore. I think you're beyond putting your foot in your mouth at this point, and I would recommend that you stop kicking yourself in the teeth.

Guru of Nothing
01-01-2006, 01:45 AM
i don't believe you are hellbound. WTF? I"M NOT GOD. I don't judge. If you believe your hellbound? THATS YOUR PROBLEM. When are you gonna fogive you parents Jekka? When are you gonna stop having to get drunk so you can deal with them?

Drama Queens for Jesus ... sigh.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/charliecastelo/drama_queen.jpg

spurschick
01-01-2006, 02:07 AM
Wow. This thread certainly evolved since I left, although I had a feeling it would.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 02:34 AM
From someone who claims to be a christian, Bigzak has turned into an arrogant, hated, bastard.

So it seems he has the christian thing done pretty good.

exstatic
01-01-2006, 02:52 AM
The newly converted are SO damned annoying. It's like they're on Christ-crack, or something. I don't think they realized how much damage they do to religion in those first few months.

Zak - honestly, just bow out for a period of months. When you come down from your little Jesus crush, then people here may be able to talk to you. Until then, no one wants to deal with your sanctimonious ass. You're being a pompous jerk with a major superiority complex.

Carnie
01-01-2006, 02:55 AM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=43037777&blogID=73628523&MyToken=a49c0ab4-898e-411e-897c-690c7594e960

:smokin

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 03:01 AM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=43037777&blogID=73628523&MyToken=a49c0ab4-898e-411e-897c-690c7594e960

:smokin

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/401214/2/istockphoto_Fortune_Cookies__You_Suck_401214.jpg

Solid D
01-01-2006, 03:27 AM
It's a free forum for Zak as well as for thewriter or anyone else, but

you know, writer, in all your bitterness, if you are wrong.....you are doing yourself no favors.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 03:28 AM
It's a free forum for Zak as well as for thewriter or anyone else, but

you know, writer, in all your bitterness, if you are wrong.....you are doing yourself no favors.

Wrong about what?

Solid D
01-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Insulting and cursing God, Jesus, etc.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 03:45 AM
Insulting and cursing God, Jesus, etc.

Yeah, I'm wrong. About some stupid mankind created cult.

Dude, we're more than a species that will be gone within a few hundred, maybe less, years.

The dinosaurs had only a meteor to deal with. We have ourselves and what we have done to this earth and what we are potentially capable of doing on global front in terms of destruction to ourselves.

In terms of the universe our history is a mere second, an eyes blink, if that.

We are another species to be formed on this planet and to be taken away as fast.

We are a self-righteous and arrogant species that are too self concerned to really look out into the world and see it for what it really is. Bigger than us. Not smaller.

You wanna know what death will be like? You really wanna know?

Death is going to be exactly like what ones life was prior to being born. Do you remember that?

Because that's death.

Nothing. Pure nothing. Your brain shuts off. Your body dies. And all memory, all evidence you had of a life is wiped away never to be retrieved. Like being asleep expect there's n dreams or sensations.

It's scary, that's why for many many many many many many years mankind, human kind have invented ways to keep the body, the mind alive after the bodies death.

That's why you think there's this man named "God" in outer space who grants the wishes of people who pray "hard enough."

Why you think man was created from dirt and a woman from his rib.

It's so damn retarded.

But hey, it's your right to believe that stuff.

Solid D
01-01-2006, 03:53 AM
I've seen and experienced too many wonders for me to share your opinion.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 03:55 AM
I've seen and experienced too many wonders for me to share your opinion.

Did a boy who died come back to life? Did a girl who was died her entire life one day see? Did a woman who run over by three 18 wheelers live to tell the tale? Did a man stab himself in the heart 10 times only to survive and be a guest on Oprah?

Did you pass your DMV test?

Explain to me these wonders?

Because I'll chalk them off to nothing more than simpletonities.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 03:59 AM
Solid, do you even know the history of your religion?

I mean of course besides the nonsense you read from the book.

With the fact that religions in China have existed much much longer than Christianity and its off-springs, and with the many other religions and beliefs created way way before Christianity. WHAT the FUCK or WHO the FUCK gave it the right to cut the line of "importance"?

Can you answer me this one simple question?

Solid D
01-01-2006, 04:01 AM
Can you answer me this one simple question?

Yes.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 04:01 AM
Yes.

I'll all ears.

And something of substance.

Not:

"Jesus told me."

"It was told in the book of..."

Wait, you are going to answer, right?

Solid D
01-01-2006, 04:08 AM
I answered your one simple question. You asked if I could answer it and I said yes. Is that not what you asked for? What you see is what you get and that's all there is, right? Nothing outside the box. Dead or alive. On or off. One simple question, one simple answer. Why expect more? Expecting more is for simpletons, right?

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 04:12 AM
I answered your one simple question. You asked if I could answer it and I said yes. Is that not what you asked for? What you see is what you get and that's all there is, right? Nothing outside the box. Dead or alive. On or off. One simple question, one simple answer. Why expect more? Expecting more is for simpletons, right?

So you don't have a answer for my question.

Def. no surpise.

There pretty much is no answer to my question, of course the ring around tactic is old, it's still effective.

I'll ask again to see if you want to give an answer.

Why is Christianity seen as the one and only reglion when it's a baby in diapers compared to the many religions and beliefs that came before it, with some of them still being around.

Come on... answer.

Solid D
01-01-2006, 04:13 AM
I can't stay up all night but you can believe what you want to believe. I love you, man.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 04:13 AM
SolidD's answer:

You just have to believe.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 04:14 AM
I can't stay up all night but you can believe what you want to believe. I love you, man.

Dude, answer the simple question.

It should be simple to someone who practices in said cult... err... religion.

Come on... don't cop out like that.

So fucking sad.

Edit: I don't love you, man. Just an FYI.

Solid D
01-01-2006, 04:19 AM
Okay, I see you want another answer. Christianity is as old as the world is. Christianity is based on God creating the universe and the earth and all that lives. Christianity includes all that came before Jesus, with people foretelling of his life, centuries before he was born.

That was not a difficult question to answer at all Writer.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 04:19 AM
Another FYI, you probably think I'm a dick, cool. But I grew up in a christian household with two parents that came from chistian families. I went to church A LOT mostly corner stone) during my younger years.

I remember digging the shit out of it.

So I have a POV from all angles.

SequSpur
01-01-2006, 04:21 AM
Manny, Zak, and Jekka have gone way to far for an internet forum...

You all need to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up....

You ever heard of the song Judith by Perfect Circle?

That pretty much sums up religion right there........

Seriously... you all have gone to far.... Keep your closets to yourselves...

happy new year!

Solid D
01-01-2006, 04:22 AM
Okay. Good night, Writer.

TheWriter
01-01-2006, 04:23 AM
Okay, I see you want another answer. Christianity is as old as the world is. Christianity is based on God creating the universe and the earth and all that lives. Christianity includes all that came before Jesus, with people foretelling of his life, centuries before he was born.

That was not a difficult question to answer at all Writer.

Yeah... but see, that's so limited.

What about the Dinosaurs whose bones predate us by millions of years. Do we pretend their bones don't exsist?

How about scientific proof that the universe is billions of years old.

Man once thought the world was flat. Jesus and God are our "flat world."

Christians my friend deny more than they accept.

They have the Ostrich syndrome.

They’re so simpleminded it’s not funny. It’s down right scary.

ZStomp
01-01-2006, 04:56 AM
I have a feeling that this is going to get locked. :wow

Kori Ellis
01-01-2006, 05:07 AM
This thread is over now, thanks.

The Writer/SolidD if you'd like to debate Christianity, please start a thread in the Political Forum and do it there.

As for Manny/Jekka/Zak - I'm not sure what led to Zak messaging Jess and telling her that she gets drunk all the time because of issues with her parents. First of all, Jess doesn't get drunk all the time. Secondly Zak, you keep saying how tired you are of people judging others here, yet you are doing it yourself. As far as your blog goes, I'm sorry you feel like everyone hates you and was never your friend anyway. You put yourself out here on this forum and you got back accordingly. I'm not going to stand up/side with anyone. But Zak, Jess (Manny) has officially requested to me that you do not PM her anymore. So please do not -- in any way shape or form, from any screen name.

Everyone needs to slow down a little bit and take a deep breath. Zak, you need to learn a little bit more about Christianity before you continue to spit the "Truth". You continue to be off-base on the Christian way to treat people.

Happy New Year to everyone. Whatever your faith may (or may not) be, try to treat everyone around you with a little more respect and love. You'll be surprised how much happier and easier life is if you operate with kindness.

--Kori Ellis©