PDA

View Full Version : My January predictions (spurs record)

polandprzem
01-01-2006, 07:30 AM
OKay - I'm bored so I decided to do something I have never done. The boring stuff - prediction.

The spurs got 14 games in the January 9 home games and 5 on the road.
2 b2b's wchich could cause some trouble.

Wed 4 Portland - Should be the Win without a question , although the spurs like to lose with crappy teams the 4 day break will will give the spurs a chance to give them a needed rest (esp. Gino, Duncan and Parker- who sometimes look like he wants some more gas in his tank)

Fri 6 Minnesota - Last time the played with the Wolves it was an awefull win with T'Wolves taking control of the game in last Q, Tim was horriable that's why he will be much more determined and I can tell you he will make his stand and look for a monstrous game agains Kev and Spurs will walk wit a Win

Sat 7 @ Phoenix - Difficoult game a baq2baq on a road versus a running team. The important thing is to make a defensive statment. But Nash and Marion could be too much. And I smell the Loss. (Prove me wrong spurs.)

Tue 10 New Jersey - The spurs will have the next game (Detroit) in memory entering the At&T Center. That's why the Kidd and Carter with the Jefferson will cause a major problem. But Timmy send them home in the fourth giving the spurs a Win (If not the Pho loss the spurs probably do the L with that team.)

Thu 12 Detroit - Wow, the spurs need the win on that one. The last matchup with the 2004 Champs and 2005 Finalist and team with the best record in NBA. This will be the fight till the last possession and with game on the line the spurs will walk with a needed Win Not much more to dsay.

Sat 14 Memphis - Easy Win by the spurs as the Grizz will play without their PG. However spurs need a concentration after the Detroit game cause they had tends to loose these kind of games.

Mon 16 @ Memphis - I do not like that kind of b2b wchich probably are ending with 90% two teams splitting them. Sorry spurs next road Loss. (Ofcourse - prove me wrong)

Wed 18 Milwaukee - Remember the NO? Okay- spurs back with a vengance. The Win. Thanks.

Fri 20 @ Miami - Going to the Florida where the 'new' Miami (Pat, Shaq) whats to make their own statement. The Spurs (esp.Nazr) can't handle O'neal with Nester in foul trouble. I predict the tight game and a Loss

Sun 22 Denver - back at home. Angry with a Miami loss. The spurs will ride Cambyless Denver. And Bowen finaly shotting down Carmelo big time. The start of a Winning streak

Tue 24 Charlotte - Spurs will give no chance Bobcats. Big Win and a S5 rest in the fourth. Brezec-Nester matchup seems to be interresting.

Wed 25 @ NO/Okla. City - A back to back on a road against NO and Maciej Lampe. The game will be close but Gino and Tim (although vs good Tim defendor PJ) will give them no chance once again. Tony - Paul sprinting the game giving fun. The Win.

Sat 28 Minnesota - Aaaaaa, the Wolves wants to bite us. But the spurs backourt Tony & Manu takes the game over. Tim and KG with similar numbers. About 12 point Win.

Mon 30 @ Utah - The last january game against the hard playing Utah Jazz. Awefull defensive game in the 7teens, the spurs will walk with the Win.

So 11-3 record is not taken out of reality. The spurs seems to catching up their defense. Pop will put Manu to the S5 and we will hear some clicking this month. Although it's January the San Antonio will show the real potential. We all know that the Rodeo trip will be real indication and the spurs true face before the PO.
By the February spurs record will show win 35-10 losses.

Tahnk you.

Ps. I know - too short and too simple. But It is all I can say in the day like today

Bloodline666
01-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Wed 4 Portland - Should be the Win without a question , although the spurs like to lose with crappy teams the 4 day break will will give the spurs a chance to give them a needed rest (esp. Gino, Duncan and Parker- who sometimes look like he wants some more gas in his tank)
Okay, SAPD needs a search warrant on the SBC Center's visitor's locker room for Wednesday's game! Anyone going to the game, I suggest you buy a Trailblazers shirt, put a piece of duct tape over the word "Trail", and write the word "JAIL" on that piece of tape (if it just says "Blazers", put said piece of duct tape right before the word "Blazers"), and wear said shirt or jersey to the game! I dare anyone on Spurstalk.com to do it! :lol :lol :lol

boutons_
01-01-2006, 03:21 PM
One of the more famous, repeat offenders was Damon "aluminum foil" Stoudamire,
now an Grizzly. Hours of knee re-hab probably go a lot better if you're stoned. :)

Bloodline666
01-01-2006, 03:37 PM
One of the more famous, repeat offenders was Damon "aluminum foil" Stoudamire,
now an Grizzly. Hours of knee re-hab probably go a lot better if you're stoned. :)
:lol :lol :lol

The aluminum foil incident was hilarious, because it actually proved how stupid weed makes you!

polandprzem
01-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Correct :depressed