PDA

View Full Version : looks atleast 3 new coaches in the nfl

ducks
01-01-2006, 10:36 PM
are there three good nfl coaches out there?

N.Y. Johnny
01-01-2006, 10:46 PM
I can tell you Herman Edwards is NOT one.

Belicheck
Dungy
Marvin Lewis

ducks
01-01-2006, 10:48 PM
washingtons defensive coach is going to be a head coach they said today

N.Y. Johnny
01-01-2006, 10:53 PM
washingtons defensive coach is going to be a head coach they said today

Gregg Williams is a good coach, he got a raw deal in Buffalo. I bet he'll be coaching someplace again. I forgot to add Holmgren up there on that list of 3.

bottom 3 most worthless coaches in the NFL

-Norv Turner
-anyone that coaches the Cardinals - doesn't matter who you are the job just drags you down and sucks and is impossible to win

-Mike Tice's ghost

T Park
01-01-2006, 11:41 PM
I wish the Rams could bring in Gregg Williams.

Shoulda never let Lovie Smith go.....

Pistons < Spurs
01-02-2006, 02:32 PM
As of right now, there are 7 teams that need a coach:

St. Louis Rams -- Mike Martz
Detroit Lions -- Steve Mariucci
Green Bay Packers -- Mike Sherman
Houston Texans -- Dom Capers
Kansas City Chiefs -- Dick Vermeil
Minnesota Vikings -- Mike Tice
New Orleans Saints -- Jim Haslett

McKenzie
01-02-2006, 02:35 PM
This is one sad day. It's also a very shitty way to start the new year.

I liked Haz. I really, really liked him. Best of wishes for him.

hicksi
01-02-2006, 02:40 PM
This is one sad day. It's also a very shitty way to start the new year.

I liked Haz. I really, really liked him. Best of wishes for him.
He'll fall on his feet. But it might be in a colder climate.

Rescueone
01-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I hope they add the Bills Mike Mularkey to that list!

Rescueone
01-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Gregg Williams is a good coach, he got a raw deal in Buffalo. I bet he'll be coaching someplace again. I forgot to add Holmgren up there on that list of 3.

bottom 3 most worthless coaches in the NFL

-Norv Turner
-anyone that coaches the Cardinals - doesn't matter who you are the job just drags you down and sucks and is impossible to win

-Mike Tice's ghost

Gregg Williams as a head coach....Nope!.... Defensive Coordinator....Hell yeah!
He will fail again as the main man in charge!

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Bad day to be a Mike...I bet Mularkey stays, though.

Rescueone
01-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Bad day to be a Mike...I bet Mularkey stays, though.

If the Bills fire Tom Donahoe, Mularkey is gone!

McKenzie
01-02-2006, 02:56 PM
He'll fall on his feet. But it might be in a colder climate.

He likes the colder climate so I know he'll be ok in one. Waiting around to see where he goes isn't going to be fun, though. For the record, I think Loomis just made a huge mistake. But, that's nothing new.

N.Y. Johnny
01-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Since Vermeil retired I keep hearing maybe Herman Edwards might go to Kansas City.

hopefully thats the case and he leaves soon, go run your fucking 3rd and 15 call a draw offense there, but then again the whole Jets regime stinks, so his replacement won't be any better. It all starts with a shitty owner, Woody Johnson, and a horrible GM Terry Bradway.

there's a reason when Parcells left in 99 that Bill Belichek quit after 1 day and then Jets Coordinators Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weiss followed Bill to New England and won Super Bowls there.

hicksi
01-02-2006, 02:59 PM
He likes the colder climate so I know he'll be ok in one. Waiting around to see where he goes isn't going to be fun, though. For the record, I think Loomis just made a huge mistake. But, that's nothing new.
He'll get some millions of reasons to enjoy his time on the phone.
For the record, I think that Loomis isn't the only one making mistakes.

McKenzie
01-02-2006, 03:07 PM
True, but Haz wasn't the problem with NOLA. I do seem to recall a 13 week road trip season that made sense to.....um.....who was that?....oh, yeah. Tag. Asshole.

chode_regulator
01-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Since Vermeil retired I keep hearing maybe Herman Edwards might go to Kansas City.

hopefully thats the case and he leaves soon, go run your fucking 3rd and 15 call a draw offense there, but then again the whole Jets regime stinks, so his replacement won't be any better. It all starts with a shitty owner, Woody Johnson, and a horrible GM Terry Bradway.

there's a reason when Parcells left in 99 that Bill Belichek quit after 1 day and then Jets Coordinators Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weiss followed Bill to New England and won Super Bowls there.
im going to start going to church again and praying that herm edwards doesnt go to kc. edwards is the chode of the nfl and shouldnt be coaching, much less a good team like the chiefs who he will undoubtedly only make shittier.