PDA

View Full Version : He is just too much fun to watch

spurschick
01-03-2006, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=AfMS_WvzvE4

Despot
01-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Can't remember the name of the guy, but the guy that made that video is awesome, has a few more videos on his website, mostly of the Bulls.

Spurminator
01-03-2006, 04:53 PM
This should be posted on a Nuggets board.

Oh, Gee!!
01-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Is it the "Nouma, Nouma" (sp) kid?

Despot
01-03-2006, 04:58 PM
^^^^ Not sure, but I love the way he includes all aspects of a players game, not just dunks and crossovers. Like Manu getting the snot beat out of him.

Despot
01-03-2006, 05:11 PM
There is a video that I have been tying to find for a long time, it was to the theme of Spiderman, and I saw it the summer before he came to the Spurs. I was so impressed and hyped about him, I went around showing it to everyone I knew. Even with all that I saw in that video, I never expected him to surpass all my expectations, and by so much.

Anyone know of the video I am talking about?

spurs=bling
01-03-2006, 06:23 PM
This should be posted on a Nuggets board.

give me the name of a nuggets forum and it will be done :D

DarkReign
01-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Gotta hand it to that video...It was cool

Rynospursfan
01-03-2006, 06:57 PM
give me the name of a nuggets forum and it will be done :D

Nuggets boards (http://www.kingsfanclub.com/madness/madnbanuggets.html)

clooneyschick04
01-03-2006, 07:12 PM
:tu :tu Awesome video!

E20
01-03-2006, 07:40 PM
There is a video that I have been tying to find for a long time, it was to the theme of Spiderman, and I saw it the summer before he came to the Spurs. I was so impressed and hyped about him, I went around showing it to everyone I knew. Even with all that I saw in that video, I never expected him to surpass all my expectations, and by so much.

Yes, it wasn't the orginal Spiderman theme, it was incorporated with Rock right? Well, I found that music video on the site http://www.supergino.com, but that site isn't up anymore, but I'm sure that the webmaster can give you a link for that. She is a member here.(Ginofan)

Man In Black
01-04-2006, 03:32 AM
The Spider-Man video was of him at Kinder Bologna. It's full of frame shots in where is not in the frame and then bam, he shows up to steal the ball and drive to the rim. Lot's of challenged layups, amazing passes to easy baskets, and breakaway dunks.

Doesn't he do that now as well? YOU BETCHA!!!

ZStomp
01-04-2006, 03:56 AM
He aight.

:lol

SLOVENIAN 8
01-04-2006, 05:59 AM
Great movie!!! :smokin :smokin

ObiwanGinobili
01-04-2006, 08:15 AM
awesome! :tu
I love me some Manu :makeout

Nephets
01-04-2006, 08:23 AM
I saw this video long ago... love it.

Phenomanul
01-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Can't remember the name of the guy, but the guy that made that video is awesome, has a few more videos on his website, mostly of the Bulls.

His name is AJ, just google 'Manu, Scottie Pippen, and Jet-Li' and you should get his website for the higher quality clip of 'Manic'.....

Ginofan
01-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Yes, it wasn't the orginal Spiderman theme, it was incorporated with Rock right? Well, I found that music video on the site http://www.supergino.com, but that site isn't up anymore, but I'm sure that the webmaster can give you a link for that. She is a member here.(Ginofan)

I have it somewhere in my mess of a hard drive, I'll let you know when i find it Despot.

ALVAREZ6
01-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Great vid, I've had it saved on my comp for quite a while now.

Slo spurs fan
01-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Video about flopping...

Ginobili_20_gold_medalist
01-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Ouch...youtube.com really destroys the quality and timing of that video. I wouldn't want anyone to see it like that lol. Thanks for the comments though. Hopefully I'll be making another one this year if Ginobili can stay healthy and keep his reckless self on the court :p

baseline bum
01-05-2006, 12:59 AM

I know exactly which video you're talking about, and I think I have it on a CD somewhere. What's the best place to post something like this? I used to use RapidShare, but it seems to be acting-up right now after I posted one of my patches for NBA Live on it.

Does anyone have the Kinder Bologna video of Manu that has Red Hot Chili Peppers music in the background? I think that one is even more amazing, and I was showing it to all my friends in SA and telling them how Manu was going to be our best guard since Ice back in the summer of 2002.

RashoFan
01-05-2006, 03:40 AM
:smokin :hat
That was nice! I didn't see the"Tomahawk" steal that Manu made last year...

Phenomanul
01-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Ouch...youtube.com really destroys the quality and timing of that video. I wouldn't want anyone to see it like that lol. Thanks for the comments though. Hopefully I'll be making another one this year if Ginobili can stay healthy and keep his reckless self on the court :p

Hey AJ,

Your site is AWESOME!!! Anyways, it's good to see you have joined this forum... after all, the Church of Manu does hold residency here. :spin This is definitely the place to be to learn all things related to Spurs players including your favorite (and mine) Emanuel Ginobili....

BTW not to dictate your creative style... but we've come up with a list of names for Manu (I would need to do a thread search to find it) and I was thinking it would be a neat idea to toss them in to one of his highlight videos... not in a geeky 70's Batman fashion... but in a more 'professional' style... oh... and somewhere in there one of my favorite Manu photos would be included :) ...

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/42f91203_5ad9/bc/Share/BKN1104_spurs6_ginobili_jl.jpg?bfNSZvDBRX0wbGO1

Phenomanul
01-05-2006, 11:18 AM
From the thread I was talking about......

A Recap:

Positive Names:
"Argentinian Ace"
"Ginobili the Great"
"El Contusione"
"Manu the Magnificent"
"Manuxplosion"
"Mr. Offensive Manufacturer"
"The Closer" ("TNT")
"The Winning Element"
"The Energizer Bunny"
"M-awe-nu"
"The Amazing Manu"
"Ginobil-i-mposible"
"Pheno-Manu-l"
"Ginobility"
"Controlled Chaos"
"Crazy Legs Ginobili"
"Manu de Dios"
"Obi-wan Ginobili"
"Magmanumous"
"SuperManu"
"Ginocide"
"Argentinian Assassin"
"Plastic Man"
"Mr. Fantastic"
"Manic Manu"
"Hermano Contusion"
"El Matador"
"El Puma"
"Un-Ginobili-evable"

Negative Names:
"Manure" - Sequ
"Hot Dog" - Sequ
"Perro Caliente"
"Ugly" - Karl & Denver
"Narigón"
"The Beak"

The nicknames in Purple are my favorite...

Taco
01-05-2006, 11:47 AM
s
w
e
e
t

Slo spurs fan
01-05-2006, 12:08 PM
"Controlled Chaos"
:tu

Ginobili_20_gold_medalist
01-05-2006, 04:30 PM
"Controlled Chaos"
:tu

That's perfect. When I make another Ginobili video that will be the title.

Phenomanul
01-05-2006, 06:55 PM
That's perfect. When I make another Ginobili video that will be the title.

"Controlled Chaos" is a personal favorite of many here....

MmP
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
I spoke to Manu last night and he told me he really liked the Manic (AJ video) one.

Slydragon
01-06-2006, 05:44 AM
Nice post, I saw all the vids and then used the search and look up "Tim Duncan" and saw one nice vid of him and I also look up "Spurs" and got a few of the T-mac burning us vids came up.

Phenomanul
01-06-2006, 03:28 PM
I spoke to Manu last night and he told me he really liked the Manic (AJ video) one.

WHO R U????? :fro

Wow.... I've gotten a response from Manu on his website and it made my day.... He's by far my favorite athlete considering he's sooooooo humble, not full of himself... and yet so confident in his abilities. But you talked to him....

Wish I could converse 'amigo a amigo' with Manu.... I still have a few tinkerings for those shoe inserts before I can send him the pair I promised him last year (turns out I don't want to create a product that will produce volatile gases at temperatures of 165 deg F -- like in the trunk of a car on a hot summer day; or have a toddler or a puppy die from ingesting the contents of the shoe....)

Nikos
01-09-2006, 12:21 AM
I know exactly which video you're talking about, and I think I have it on a CD somewhere. What's the best place to post something like this? I used to use RapidShare, but it seems to be acting-up right now after I posted one of my patches for NBA Live on it.

Does anyone have the Kinder Bologna video of Manu that has Red Hot Chili Peppers music in the background? I think that one is even more amazing, and I was showing it to all my friends in SA and telling them how Manu was going to be our best guard since Ice back in the summer of 2002.

Yeah I hear you baseline.

I have been looking for that video as well, I want to see it really badly. I have the Spiderman one, but I want the GET ON TOP video. Anyone got it?

missyy0867
01-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Nice post, I saw all the vids and then used the search and look up "Tim Duncan" and saw one nice vid of him and I also look up "Spurs" and got a few of the T-mac burning us vids came up.

look up brent barry he has a good one, and someone put mistys bruce bowen one up there that i love, and her robert horry one is up there too