01-03-2006, 11:28 PM
What a nice, A&M colored shirt.

Horry For 3!
01-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Interesting shirt....

Cant_Be_Faded
01-04-2006, 02:06 AM
nice

its a shame that true aggies like the dominant aggie avatar sporting Marcus Bryant and timvp and swc and ahf and johnny blaze, and all the other scrubs im forgetting think that the university of texas a&m is the most dominant aggie school in the nation and that the only thing they can collectively say about UT is that vince young throws funny

hussker
01-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Yeah, VY throws funny...SO...

BTW...My wife is a true Aggie...We have to watch the game in Black and White so the evil Burnt Orange does not enter our hous through the electrons of the CRT!!!! HAHAHA!

UPDATE: I made my Daughter CRY...I told her I bought her a Longhorns Sweater to wear while we watched the game! HAHAHA! (Cultists and their kids...I will tell ya!)

TEXAS FIGHT!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-04-2006, 07:21 PM
nice

its a shame that true aggies like the dominant aggie avatar sporting Marcus Bryant and timvp and swc and ahf and johnny blaze, and all the other scrubs im forgetting think that the university of texas a&m is the most dominant aggie school in the nation and that the only thing they can collectively say about UT is that vince young throws funny

Um, when did I ever say that that I liked the Aggies?

44-31. That's all I remember and I hated it.

Sounds to me like you're just pissy 'cause not everybody's on UT's jock. If UT wins tonight, I'll take my lumps, but if USC wins, I hope all you homers don't shy away from here and take yours.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-04-2006, 07:22 PM
That's still a cool shirt.

hussker
01-04-2006, 07:41 PM
That's still a cool shirt.

WHOOP BIGGGGG REEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

I have explained to most, my cheering preference goes as such:

ALWAYS BIG XII

a) Nebraska first...duh

b) Aggies second (Matrimonial encroachment, on the wife; declined, still first down)

c) Horns third (State Loyalty and NEAR Matrimonial encroachment, on the wife; declined, still first down) If only those stingy bastards had given MORE for the Ph.D. Students...there we would be in Pasadena!

d) RALPHIE BUTT LICKING MUFFS (Not that the movie might not be so bad)...ALWAYS 12th!

Anyone else...well, whatever... 4-11 is a toss up.

samikeyp
01-04-2006, 07:42 PM
A guy with a Texas State sig is pro-Aggie?

Back off the LaChino, man.

j-6
01-04-2006, 07:44 PM
WHOOP BIGGGGG REEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

I have explained to most, my cheering preference goes as such:

ALWAYS BIG XII

a) Nebraska first...duh

b) Aggies second (Matrimonial encroachment, on the wife; declined, still first down)

c) Horns third (State Loyalty and NEAR Matrimonial encroachment, on the wife; declined, still first down) If only those stingy bastards had given MORE for the Ph.D. Students...there we would be in Pasadena!

d) RALPHIE BUTT LICKING MUFFS (Not that the movie might not be so bad)...ALWAYS 12th!

Anyone else...well, whatever... 4-11 is a toss up.

As long as OU's 11th, no complaints here.

hussker
01-04-2006, 07:54 PM
OU..yeah...I am thinking 9th...we HATE KSTATE AND MIZZOU! Baylor always gives us good stats; Kansas usually does. The rest of the BIG XII...middle ground. But, the WORST you can do in my eyes is XIIth!

BY THE WAY: My Dad was an OU grad as was that entire side of my family (They all live in Norman/Midwest City/OKC). I remember two things in life:

1) How my Dad cried openly when I was 7 yrs old during the NU-OU game of the century...God I love Johnny Rodgers

2) How my family talks alot of $#!T when OU wins vs NU, but how I san say STUNTZ to CROUCH and shut them the AYCHE-EE-DOUBLE "HOCKEY STICKS" up!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!