PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon to a Theater Near You...

jaffies
01-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Which one of these movies would you most like to see???:

Indiana Jones 4 (yet to be named)
release date: early 2007
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
Directed by Steven Spielberg
-George Lucas writes this last installment of the 'Indiana' series
-Along with the theatrical release, it is rumored to also be released in 3D

Transformers: The Movie (yet to be named)
release date: July 4, 2007
Directed by Micheal Bay
- This will be a live-action version of the Generation 1 storyline

Spiderman 3
release date: May 4, 2007
Toby Maguire as Spiderman
Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane
-A bulked-up Thomas Haden Church will play Sandman(villain)
-A very loud rumor says that Venom will also be one of the villains

Poseidon
release date: May 12, 2006
Starring Kurt Russell
Starring Josh Lucas
-This will be a darker, more gruesome version/remake of The Poseidon Adventure

The Omen 666
release date: June 6, 2006 (6/6/6)
Starring Liev Schreiber and Julia Stiles
-not a sequel, but a modern remake of the original (the only good one btw)
-to be released on the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year of the new millenium

Rambo 4
release date: winter 2006
Starring Slyvester Stallone as John Rambo
-while filming this movie, Sly will be in his 60's
-Rambo's daughter is kidnapped and is forced to take action

....me, personally, am looking forward to Posiedon and Indy 4

ZStomp
01-05-2006, 03:00 AM
Superman Returns Summer 2006

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-05-2006, 03:00 AM
I heard they are making an Old School 2

jaffies
01-05-2006, 03:02 AM
I heard they are making an Old School 2

nah, but they're making "Harold and Kumar go to Amsterdam"

just checked: they are making "Old School 2"

atlfan25
01-05-2006, 03:03 AM
Apocalypto

The Sentinel

Texas Headliner
01-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Ghostbusters 4

Silver21_Black20
01-05-2006, 03:09 AM
Pirates of the Carribean 2

mouse
01-05-2006, 03:12 AM
If I told you what movies I want to see? you would freak out.

I like banned movies, I have a friend who has the largest collection of banned movies on earth, If there is a movie you can't find? he has it, pardon me for what I am about to say..... he has movies like Run ###### run! and movies that show some real gross shit. but that is only 25% of his movies, he also has hard to get movies. from the 60s and 70s movies you only saw at the drive ins. he charges 20 bucks for a dvd or VHS unless you buy two then the deals get better, trust me if you look for these movies it will take months, and it will be edited, this mans movies are uncut and very controvorsal. My dad wanted this movie that he saw in Namm. it was banned in the 70s that shows this man getting castorated and it shows another man getting his arms pulled off his body while he was alive, So I went on a hunt not seen since Waldo went missing. That is how I met the dude.

If you want , I can post the link to his site.

jaffies
01-05-2006, 03:20 AM
it was banned in the 70s that shows this man getting castorated and it shows another man getting his arms pulled off his body while he was alive
Cannibal Holocaust??

mouse
01-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Cannibal Holocaust??

I Think it was Savage man Savage beast

check out this movie site

http://www.trashpalace.com/DVDR.htm

Horry For 3!
01-05-2006, 03:34 AM

easily. Indiana Jones owns :smokin

Horry For 3!
01-05-2006, 03:39 AM

Amazon Jail (Curral de Mulheres, 1985, women's prison)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Directed by Osvaldo De Oliveira, Brazil
Beautiful women are kidnaped and held in a jungle prison before being sold as sex slaves to rich weirdos! And you thought YOUR day was going bad! Lush jungle photography ads an element of realizm to the booty-defiling goings-on!

I think I have seen that before :lol

jaffies
01-05-2006, 03:40 AM

those are hard to find!!!....
Dayyyum...the original Sartana in Widescreen!!!:makemyday

RashoFan
01-05-2006, 03:50 AM
How about X-Men 3?

KEDA
01-05-2006, 04:06 AM
there is a movie with Will Farrell that has him as a NASCAR driver, and it is being directed by the same guy that did Anchorman.

Will's charecter name is Ricky Bobby, the perfect NASCAR NAME!

jaffies
01-05-2006, 04:39 AM
there is a movie with Will Farrell that has him as a NASCAR driver, and it is being directed by the same guy that did Anchorman.

Will's charecter name is Ricky Bobby, the perfect NASCAR NAME!

it's called, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby"

:lmao

mouse
01-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Amazon Jail (Curral de Mulheres, 1985, women's prison)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Directed by Osvaldo De Oliveira, Brazil
Beautiful women are kidnaped and held in a jungle prison before being sold as sex slaves to rich weirdos! And you thought YOUR day was going bad! Lush jungle photography ads an element of realizm to the booty-defiling goings-on!

I think I have seen that before :lol

^ Rack! :smokin

hey did you ever see this movie?
swinging chicks of the 60s starring.....

http://www.trashpalace.com/images/bbardot.jpg

ursula andress, julie andrews, ann-margret, jane asher, claudine auger, ewa aulin, carroll baker, lisa baker, brigitte bardot, toni basil, daniela bianchi, jacqueline bisset, honor blackman, joan blackman, patti boyd, may britt, helen gurley brown, miss vicki budinger, dyan cannon, truman capote, capucine, claudia cardinale, judy carne, diahann carroll, angela cartwright, cher, julie christie, petula clark, patsy cline, judy collins, maureen cox, yvonne craig, sandra dee, catherine deneuve, pamela des barres, jackie deshannon, donna de varona, angie dickinson, donna douglas, patty duke, faye dunaway, shirley eaton, barbara eden, mama cass elliot, anita ekberg, dolores erickson, shelley fabares, marianne faithfull, mia farrow, barbara feldon, sally field, peggy fleming, jane fonda, connie francis, aretha franklin, annette funicello, teri garr, bobbie gentry, lesley gore, mie hama, linda harrison, dolores hart, goldie hawn, joey heatherton, tippi hedren, anne helm, audrey hepburn, olivia hussey, martha hyer, fran jeffries, judy jetson, betsey johnson, candy johnson, anissa jones, carolyn jones, shirley jones, janis joplin, jacqueline kennedy, billie jean king, marta kristen, sue ane langdon, daliah lavi, linda lawson, janet leigh, peggy lipton, charlie brown's "the little red-haired girl," veronica lodge, gina lollobrigida, claudine longet, donna loren, sophia loren, tina louise, lulu, carol lynley, loretta lynn, sue lyon, shirley maclaine, meredith macrae, jayne mansfield, janet margolin, diane mcbain, carol merrill, hayley mills, yvette mimieux, joni mitchell, mary ann mobley, peggy moffitt, marilyn monroe, elizabeth montgomery, kim moon, mary tyler moore, pamela morrison, julie newmar, nichelle nichols, nico, chris noel, kim novak, anita pallenberg, barbara parkins, allison parks, julie parrish, joanna pettet, michelle phillips, sylvia plath, suzanne pleshette, stefanie powers, priscilla presley, pat priest, juliet prowse, mary quant, vanessa redgrave, cathy rigby, diana rigg, katharine ross, wilma rudolph, jill st. john, janette scott, jean seberg, edie sedgwick, cybill shepherd, jean shrimpton, nancy sinatra, the singing nun, grace slick, elke sommer, dusty springfield, barbara steele, gloria steinem, connie stevens, inger stevens, stella stevens, barbra streisand, jacqueline susann, sharon tate, elizabeth taylor, leigh taylor-young, marlo thomas, pamela tiffin, mary travers, penelope tree, tina turner, twiggy, mamie van doren, victoria vetri, deborah walley, lesley ann warren, dionne warwick, raquel welch, tuesday weld, dawn wells, june wilkinson, natalie wood, tammy wynette, celeste yarnall, francine york, and susannah york :smokin

http://www.swinginchicks.com/

DeeBo
04-04-2006, 04:13 AM
nice links

Ginofan
04-04-2006, 07:23 AM
Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Omen, Superman Returns, Pulse, Lady in the Water, and The Da Vinci Code

SA210
04-04-2006, 08:17 AM
ROCKY VI (aka "Rocky Balboa") :tu

Superman Returns

Ghostbusters 3

Indiana Jones 4

Rambo 4

Old School 2

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Movies are horrible nowadays,
I'm glad these movies from the 80's are being brought back.

Vizzini
04-04-2006, 08:26 AM
I can't wait until Poseidon comes out, I loved the orginal with Gene Hackman and Ernest Borgnine, and I think today's technology will make the action sequences that much better. I am also geeked about Pirates of the Carribean 2. The first one really suprised me in how good it was, and I hope the next two are just as good.

JoeChalupa
04-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Spiderman 3 and Indy 4.

Poseidon....again Hollywood shows it is running out of original ideas.

Gosh I hope nobody gets the idea to remake Gone with The Wind or Cassablanca.

Quasar
04-04-2006, 08:36 AM
1. X3: The Last Stand
2. Superman Returns
3. Spiderman 3

midgetonadonkey
04-04-2006, 08:50 AM
I don't want to see any of those.

Darrin
04-04-2006, 09:11 AM
When Hollywood stops making sequels, re-makes, and serials, let me know. Until then, my movie-going experience is more than a little stale. I'm impressed very little by the video game culture of CGI. I think budgets are exploding and it has caused less and less ingenuity because it's hard to take chances when the studio is putting up 100-150 million dollars a picture, and expecting to triple their investment.

The original Star Wars that started a franchise and has set box office records was a phenomenon launched at the bargain rate of 5 million dollars in an era that 20 million was a big budget. While Lucas was inspired by the serials he saw as a child, he didn't re-make those characters and storylines; he simply created something that was his own.

That doesn't happen today. Either it's a small, independant film like Blair Witch or Fahrenheit 9/11 or it's the Titanic-like blockbusters, most of which fail. There is no mid-budget movies that are a pleasant suprise if they do well, but if all they do is make back the money the studio invested, everything is okay.

I'm looking forward to none of them, I will probably see X-Men and wait for Indiana Jones and Spiderman to come out on DVD.

Pistons < Spurs
04-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Da Vinci Code
Indy Jones 4

desflood
04-04-2006, 09:39 AM
X3
Silent Hill

TDMVPDPOY
04-04-2006, 09:51 AM
spurs championship dvd 2006 <<< its comin :D:D

Mixability
04-04-2006, 10:02 AM
The Simpsons Movie
Summer 2007

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-04-2006, 10:53 AM
X3 looks damn good, sequel or not.

Directed by Micheal Bay

How do you make a live-action version of Transformers? Is the government holding some new fangled technology back on us or something? :lol

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
This movie looks damn good.

http://apocalypto.movies.go.com/

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-04-2006, 11:08 AM
The Simpsons Movie
Summer 2007

I think its time to take The Simpsons out back with the ol shotgun. (old yeller style)

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 11:11 AM
I think its time to take The Simpsons out back with the ol shotgun. (old yeller style)

:lmao

That is funny. Old Yeller was one of my favorites when I was small.

Mixability
04-04-2006, 11:13 AM

let me guess, you're a fan of the pretenders:

http://www.collectmad.com/madcoversite/mad458printid.jpg

:lol

midgetonadonkey
04-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Hahah Rambo 4. That is going to be terrible. Which will be worse Rocky 6 or Rambo 4?

There should be a poll on that.

SA210
04-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Rocky 6 is going to be great. It's goonna be closer to the 1st two films.

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 11:21 AM
I can't take Stallone serious. I loved his Rambo movies though.

SA210
04-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Growing up when I was a little boy, the Rocky films were inspiring to me.
I'm a dedicated fan. Can't wait for Rocky 6.

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 11:25 AM
The movie that most inspired me growing up was Karate Kid. I wanted to take Karate lessons after that movie came out. My parents thought I was crazy.

Rocky Balboa
04-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Hey, you best be lookin' forward ta "Rocky Balboa" comin' out this December.

I think some people in here gotta big mouth. I can still throw hands even if I'm 59.
I'm a fighta, that's what do for a livin'.

midgetonadonkey
04-04-2006, 11:29 AM
The movie that most inspired me growing up was Karate Kid. I wanted to take Karate lessons after that movie came out. My parents thought I was crazy.

I still watch that movie at least twice a month. I got the Karate Kid Collection DVD. I was pissed that they actually included that piece of shit The Next Karate Kid in the collection.

Paulie
04-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Yo Rocko, fightins' the ticket.
Ya need a break some of these bums lips for talkin' trash.

Rocky Jr.
04-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Dad, could you teach me how to fight?

Adrian Balboa
04-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Is that all you guys know; is to use your fists?

Rocky Balboa
04-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Yo Adrian, I don't think it would be so bad ta tach the kid a few...

deadly punches...

Mixability
04-04-2006, 11:40 AM
I was pissed that they actually included that piece of shit The Next Karate Kid in the collection.

the one with the girl that looks like a guy? :lol

SA210
04-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Hillary Swank in Next Karate Kid :lmao

midgetonadonkey
04-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah. I refuse to ever watch that flick. I would've thrown that DVD out but it has Karate Kid 3 on the same disk. I can't break up the trilogy.

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I still watch that movie at least twice a month. I got the Karate Kid Collection DVD. I was pissed that they actually included that piece of shit The Next Karate Kid in the collection.

Are you kidding me?

SA210
04-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I hoped for a 4 (pretending that Next Karate Kid never existed) but Mr. Miyagi died.

midgetonadonkey
04-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Are you kidding me?

No way dude. I'm serious. That movie is my bible.

SA210
04-04-2006, 11:44 AM
I watch The Karate Kid alot too. Those were great movies. 1 and 2 were awesome.
3 wasn't as good, but, I'm diehard fan. So 3 is ok in my book :lol

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 12:36 PM
I liked one and two too. I wasn't that huge on part three.

Phenomanul
04-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Ghostbusters 4????

Did I fall asleep when they released Ghostbusters 3?

T Park
04-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Ghostbusters 4

They would have to make a 3rd first.

Also, I thought the whole Ghostbusters 3 was just a myth.

Mark in Austin
04-04-2006, 11:38 PM

The good news is that Lucas isn't writing it. The bad news is that he has script and story approval power since he created the character. There have been at least two different scripts (with different plots) that were written in the past few years that Spielberg and Ford both were excited about that Lucas shot down. One was written by Frank Darabont. (director of the Shawshank Redemption) I can't remember who wrote the other now.

Directed by Micheal Bay

Spielberg is exec producing this. I doubt that it happens in 2007 though. After that date was announced, The Island opened and bombed, and there was some confusion about Bay as Director - either the studio had second thoughts or he did - and the marketing machine that was gearing up to hype it for the next year and a half had its plug pulled - the hard date was dropped from the website almost immediately after The Island's opening weekend. I have heard rumors that Bay might still be attached (or has been re-attached), but haven't seen anything definitive.

Aggie, to answer your question - try googling "real transformer video" or "photorealistic transformer video" - there are a couple truly badass cgi transformations running around the web; and most of these aren't even the efforts of major effects houses. The technology is now available to do this.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-04-2006, 11:41 PM
http://www.cinema8.qc.ca/affiche/index.asp

Cool little site