PDA

View Full Version : UT - National Champs - Deal with it Aggies HoopsFag

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 03:18 PM
:lol

The BIGGEST Whiner without question.
Will SHE deal with it or continue to cry like a spoiled child who doesn't have his mommy's tit to suck on? :lol Sucks that you lack the mental toughness to live in a different city without Mommy & Daddy to take care of you, huh kiddo? :lol

I see sportscasters all over tv stating how great the game & VY were & on this board MUCH class has been shown by the majority.
Then we have Aggie HoopsFag..Whiner Extraordanaire.

Oscar DeLa
01-05-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't know what it is but

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO FLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO FLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Look at this clown get Pimped & Re-Pimped. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31983

cecil collins
01-05-2006, 08:40 PM
He has definitely proven his obscene and irrational hatred of UT. I guess I can relate, but I don't think I would project my stupidity to an entire forum. Ask him, and he'll tell you he was only trying to get a rise out of the t-sips. Can't spoil the championship for me.

Brutalis
01-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Yeah that pissed me off.

Like when the Spurs were called askerisk champs.

Stupid llama's.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-05-2006, 09:35 PM
:lmao this was exactly what I was shooting for, Dio getting her panties in a bunch.

Game, set, match. :hat

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Got the girl Faggie HoopsFag in the house with very little bait! :lol :lol
See how much SHE get's upset in HER ASTERICK thread.
That suh peer re whore Faggie HoopsFag head you ma kation at work again. :lol :lol :lol

UT phucked you almost as hard as we're laughing at you. :lol :lol :lol

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Ladies & Gents, see how easy is was to get a dumbshit like Faggie HoopsFag in her own thread? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mr Dio
01-07-2006, 02:39 PM
A-s-t-e-r-i-c-k :lol :lol :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
01-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Complaining about refs....so weak.

There is no fucking way USC could have stopped UT on that drive with the momentum they had anyways. They could have always ran Ramonce, thrown to Thomas, or gone with the VY run for an easy score.

If that play had been on the USC 40 or something, then even I would admit we get lucky. But come on.

mookie2001
01-07-2006, 02:44 PM
not to mention
texas
stopped usc
scored
stuffed usc
scored
stopped usc again

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Got the girl Faggie HoopsFag in the house with very little bait!
See how much SHE get's upset in HER ASTERICK thread.

:lmao

Dude, you're still crying six pages later in the * thread, and *I* took the bait by posting here? :lmao

Mr Dio
01-07-2006, 07:52 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Once again the Queer Bait Faggie took my bait.
Now you know how your mom's dildo feels, getting toyed all night over & over! :lol :lol :lol

Come on back for some more Faggie HoopsFag! :lol :lol
I guarantee you'll be back if you stop crying & whining. You are too predictable Girl..Daddy Dio commands his BITCH to come back. :lol

Willinsa
01-08-2006, 03:10 AM
What has aggy done with their god Franny?? Poor aggy.

Mr Dio
01-08-2006, 12:29 PM
:lol

Dre_7
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Mr Dio, does the word Homophobe mean anything to you?

Mr Dio
01-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Nahhhhhhhh
:lol :lol :lol :lol