PDA

View Full Version : Potential Spurs Weakness.

SouthernFried
01-06-2006, 07:33 PM
So I was thinkin'...

Timmy's got this placenta fascisitisitimisis thing going on. He's in pain, but is playing through it (Timmy soft? pffft). Coach ultimately says he needs rest, but Tim won't hear of it, and it'll prolly have to wait until the off season to really get a chance to heal anyway.

Again, I'm thinkin' here...ok, we'll just have to watch his minutes some, mebbe give him a rest every now and then. Try not to make him do so much on that foot, he's gotta be there for the big games. So, sit him occassionally, and bring in...

Bring in....

:nerd

I'm looking at our depth at Point guard, Shooting guard, small forward...and even Center (I know...I know...still we got 2 of 'em.) We have some really decent depth at all of 'em. But, what about Power Forward? If something happens to Timmy, if he has to sit out some...

Horry, Oberto, Marks?

Mebbe I should delete this post...the old saying "no need to borrow trouble" seems to fit.

That is the old saying, right?

thispego
01-06-2006, 07:36 PM
oberto

SilverPlayer
01-06-2006, 07:39 PM
You would start Nazr with Rasho at center. It might not be pretty, but the hope would be it would tide us over to when Tim would very quickly and fully recover. Now stop jinxing us. If Tim went down this team struggles to get past Dallas and Pheonix, and it wouldn't stand a chance against detroit or possibly Miami.

SouthernFried
01-06-2006, 07:42 PM
I have been watching Oberto (I wonder if he knows). The guy is smart. Doesn't have the skills Timmy does, but who does? He really has similar court awareness tho. When he gets the ball, the guy's head is up, looking around for mismatches and cutters. I'd like to see a lot more of him.

thispego
01-06-2006, 07:45 PM
yeah, lets hope timmy gets hurt so we can see more of oberto

ChumpDumper
01-06-2006, 07:50 PM
We'll be completely boned without Duncan. I guess we could sign GRob to get some points from the PF position.

Man In Black
01-07-2006, 01:05 AM
I'm looking at our depth at Point guard, Shooting guard, small forward...and even Center (I know...I know...still we got 2 of 'em.) We have some really decent depth at all of 'em. But, what about Power Forward? If something happens to Timmy, if he has to sit out some...

Horry, Oberto, Marks?

Spurs employ more of point, wing, and post offense. Not really a traditional pg, sg, sf, pf, & c. Although Rasho & Nazr are more C-F for post and Tim is both equally.

Plantar Fascitis should never get so bad as to make Tim unable to play. It's more of an irritation issue but if left untreated, could be more problematic.

T Park
01-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Nazr Rasho.

Twin tower starting 2.

Oberto should never see minutes other than garbage time.

Dudes horrible.

Package him, turnoverbeno, and idiot Barry, and see if you can get a box of programs or something for em.

TxJudsonRocketTx
01-07-2006, 03:38 AM
I was just expecting to see two words in your post: Free Throws.

RobinsontoDuncan
01-07-2006, 11:14 AM
since when did T Park get off Barry's nutsack? this is news to me