PDA

View Full Version : How to mess up a guarnteed tip.

MannyIsGod
01-07-2006, 09:01 PM
I always tip the pizza delivery person. Usually 2-3 bucks. I know how it is to work for tips, so I try to tip at the least decently.

First, this motherfucker tonight calls me and asks me if I'm going to wait outside for him. What the flying fuck? Fuck you asshole, I paid a 1.50 delivery charge so have your lazy fucking ass walk the pizza right to my door. So I told him no and asked him why I would do that. Fucker responds with "I'll be there shortly".

Then, I have explicit instructions not to come into the driveway but to park out in the street and walk to the back where the guest house is. Motherfucker drives into the driveway, parks his car there, and walks to the back. When I tell him I don't want them doing that, he says "Why?" in a shitty tone. Because I said so damnit.

Fuck you pizza dude. You get nothing for your damn tip. I hate not tiping, but damnit piss me off and I'll stiff you so fast.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Are you sure it wasn't just Manu exacting his revenge on you for calling him out?

AlamoSpursFan
01-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Guest house? No wonder you don't want anyone knowing you shop at Wal-Mart!

:lmao

Pantera
01-07-2006, 09:31 PM
I hear Big Lou's Pizza on WW White rd has a 15 pound pizza!
Gonna have to try that out!

Shelly
01-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Are you sure one of your toppings wasn't boogers and/or spit?

midgetonadonkey
01-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Once the places started charging delivery charges, I stopped tipping the delivery people. I let them know the reason why they don't give a tip. Usually I get dirty looks and no thank you but shit, I'm already paying 1.50 delivery charge, why should I have to pay a tip also?

SpursWoman
01-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Are you sure one of your toppings wasn't boogers and/or spit?

:lmao :lmao :vomit :lmao :lmao

mookie2001
01-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I told him deliver to the second Terrace as theyre putting a selarium in my marble rotunda

MannyIsGod
01-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Are you sure one of your toppings wasn't boogers and/or spit?Man, its very possible. But I don't think he was pissed untill after I had the pizzas in my possession.

"Are you going to be outside?" What the flying fuck?

N.Y. Johnny
01-07-2006, 11:24 PM
I always tip the pizza delivery person. Usually 2-3 bucks. I know how it is to work for tips, so I try to tip at the least decently.

First, this motherfucker tonight calls me and asks me if I'm going to wait outside for him. What the flying fuck? Fuck you asshole, I paid a 1.50 delivery charge so have your lazy fucking ass walk the pizza right to my door. So I told him no and asked him why I would do that. Fucker responds with "I'll be there shortly".

Then, I have explicit instructions not to come into the driveway but to park out in the street and walk to the back where the guest house is. Motherfucker drives into the driveway, parks his car there, and walks to the back. When I tell him I don't want them doing that, he says "Why?" in a shitty tone. Because I said so damnit.

Fuck you pizza dude. You get nothing for your damn tip. I hate not tiping, but damnit piss me off and I'll stiff you so fast.

Which Company were they for?

Usually I let them keep the change or tip them 5 bucks. Back in New York I had troubles with fuckin Chinese Food deliveries.

Marklar MM
01-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Think about the Ninja Turtles. Like 8 billion sewer grates..and the delivery man had to choose the right one, and be there in how many minutes, 15 or so.

CharlieMac
01-07-2006, 11:36 PM
I would have waited outside and not tipped.

Marklar MM
01-07-2006, 11:41 PM
I would have waited outside and not tipped.

Get out a lawn chair and wait by the curb with a beer.

Pantera
01-07-2006, 11:42 PM
I would have went and picked up my own pizza.
If you want a good pie, you have to pick it up! :rolleyes

SpursWoman
01-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Shit....I made an oven full of those $.99 Totino's ones. The hamburger ones are the best. :tu :lol

Pantera
01-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Shit....I made an oven full of those $.99 Totino's ones. The hamburger ones are the best. :tu :lol
I agree, hamburger is the best. You might try the mexican one, it is also good.

Marklar MM
01-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagle, you can eat pizza anytime. YEAH!!!

SpursWoman
01-07-2006, 11:48 PM
I'll definitely have to.. :eyebrows

I don't know what it is...they are sooooo cheap, but they are sooooo good. :oops :lol

N.Y. Johnny
01-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I'll definitely have to.. :eyebrows

I don't know what it is...they are sooooo cheap, but they are sooooo good. :oops :lol

I agree, I dunno what the fuck is the deal with them, but they're damn good. The hamburger ones and those little square pepperoni ones too.

Vashner
01-08-2006, 12:40 AM
He disruped your coke deal and you say "Say hello to my little friend"..

"Don't drive up to the house.. capich?"

timvp
01-08-2006, 12:45 AM
You shouldn't have paid for the pizza. A couple months ago the pizza guy was late an hour late so I opened the door, took the pizza and closed the door.

:smokin

ZStomp
01-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Manny,

One time The Sone and myself ordered pizza from Dominos through the internet and in it there was a special instructions line, I wrote in it: Hurry, we got the munchies!

We ordered a second pizza and in the same special instructions line I wrote: Hurry! We still have the munchies!!

So an older man comes to deliver the pizza and starts to lecture us...err, I mean The Sone and my other buddies. :lol

Silver21_Black20
01-08-2006, 02:13 AM

Those are the shit...I make mine to a crisp perfection :)

spurs=bling
01-08-2006, 02:21 AM

that is what is in our freezer

You shouldn't have paid for the pizza. A couple months ago the pizza guy was late an hour late so I opened the door, took the pizza and closed the door.

LJ your are the man!!!

JoeChalupa
01-08-2006, 07:29 AM

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 07:35 AM
he was wrong to ask you to wait outside for him.

but why do you care where he parks?

chode_regulator
01-08-2006, 08:57 AM
I told him deliver to the second Terrace as theyre putting a selarium in my marble rotunda
rofl exactly whati was thinkiing.
my friends will always find someone in the barracks who ordered a pizza and have the box laying around and then call a few days later and bitch about how the order was wrong. then they always ask for a free pizza and get it. they even did this during the hurricance that hit here and made some poor asshole deliver them a pizza while the storm was like right over us. lolol
then pizza hut pissed me off bc one day, back when i lived in the barracks, oi ordered from them and asked abouta military discount. they say yeah its 20%!! but you have to ask for it. and i had ordered countless pizzas from them before that adn had them delivered on base to my barracks room. but i didnt get a milltary discount. :huh :makemyday

SequSpur
01-08-2006, 09:05 AM
You still live in Indian Creek?

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 09:07 AM
i always give 2 dollars. if it was good enough for paperboy, it's good enough for pizza.

and always pizza hut or chicago style.

fuck dominos. fuck papajohns.

BUT...the hotnreadies at lil ceasers can't be beat for the price.

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 09:08 AM
10 bux a pie at costco is the best in town...i think i need to buy stock in costco, i love it so much. :)

SequSpur
01-08-2006, 09:14 AM
The only one that gets pissed about the tip is the one that didn't leave it.

That dude probably got 4 bucks on his next stop.

He probably sneezed in that mofo. A cold take 12 hours. Take some tylenol

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 09:17 AM
sequ has a point, but revenge is a dish best served cold.

you won this time manuel. BUT...he'll remember your tip stiffing ass next time...just like you would have probobaly smoked a cigarrette and farted in Manu's car if he had come by your valet service a 2nd time...

MannyIsGod
01-08-2006, 12:52 PM
he was wrong to ask you to wait outside for him.

but why do you care where he parks?Because he blocks the driveway for the people who live in front in the house. But thats besides the point, if I don't like cars and I'm the customer and I give implicit insturctions to stay the fuck out of my driveway, THEN STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY. And don't question me. I'm the motherfucking customer.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2006, 12:54 PM
The only one that gets pissed about the tip is the one that didn't leave it.

That dude probably got 4 bucks on his next stop.

He probably sneezed in that mofo. A cold take 12 hours. Take some tylenol:lol

Shit, I've had 2 delivery boys as roomates. They bitch about everytime they don't get a tip, trust me. They hate it.

Samr
01-08-2006, 01:53 PM
I do not get pizza from Papa John's anymore. The people working inside are nice as hell, but the delivery guys (the "females" are classified into this group) are the rudest people I have ever met.

Seriously, it is not that hard to get a very good tip from me. Even if it's just a $10 meal at some mexican food joint, I'll tip $5+ bucks depending on the service and sexuality/attractiveness of said service. And on several occasions I have asked for the manager (when it was busy and I didn't expect good service) to compliment said waiter/waitress. Though I have never worked in the service industry directly, I completely sympathize with them.

Which is why I am also that prick who will leave a quarter as a tip and write a very pointed justification for my actions on the back of the receipt.

I am the customer, we are the ones who pay the majority of your salary and, as such, I expect to be treated with the upmost respect. I go to a restaurant because I am too lazy to cook for myself and am willing to pay for someone else to do the work before me. I am not willing to pay extra for my night to be as inconvenient as possible.

SequSpur
01-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Pizza guys work under the table after the manager leaves.

Your tip doesn't mean crap.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Dude, one time a bunch of us here went to Jims on Broadway. Do you guys remember how bad that waitress was? I felt kinda sorry for her after Kori and I both went off.

Mandy and I went back there one night after playing poker with Fluffy, but we left when we saw she was there.

JoePublic
01-08-2006, 02:04 PM
You sure demand alot from a pizza delivery person.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2006, 02:07 PM
What, to not call me, walk up to my door with the pizza and not park in the driveway? Damn, thats a lot to demand. I figured the first 2 were common sense and not demands. How often does anyone else meet their pizza out in the street?

Shelly
01-08-2006, 02:09 PM
What, to not call me, walk up to my door with the pizza and not park in the driveway? Damn, thats a lot to demand. I figured the first 2 were common sense and not demands. How often does anyone else meet their pizza out in the street?

Only if the pizza has a special 'herb' in the sauce :nerd

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Because he blocks the driveway for the people who live in front in the house. But thats besides the point, if I don't like cars and I'm the customer and I give implicit insturctions to stay the fuck out of my driveway, THEN STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY. And don't question me. I'm the motherfucking customer.

Well man, while i do understand your point of the customer always being right, I still feel it is unreasonable to think the pizza guy gives a damn about your driveway rule. :lol

if it was me? i would have said, oh sorry, my bad, won't happen again, got my $2 bux, and then next time...i would probobaly park there again...:lol

MannyIsGod
01-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Well man, while i do understand your point of the customer always being right, I still feel it is unreasonable to think the pizza guy gives a damn about your driveway rule. :lol

if it was me? i would have said, oh sorry, my bad, won't happen again, got my $2 bux, and then next time...i would probobaly park there again...:lolIts unreasonable to have him walk 20 fucking yards???? Its not like I'm asking the motherfucker to park 2 miles away. Man, are people this fucking lazy now?

Its like those people you see at HEB who will circle the parking lot for 20 minutes just to avoid parking 10 yards too far out in the parking lot. What the fuck is that?

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Its unreasonable to have him walk 20 fucking yards???? Its not like I'm asking the motherfucker to park 2 miles away. Man, are people this fucking lazy now?

Its like those people you see at HEB who will circle the parking lot for 20 minutes just to avoid parking 10 yards too far out in the parking lot. What the fuck is that?

no you're right. you had a reasonable request. but dude, this guy is driving to multiple houses, just tyring to get through a shift, maybe smoking pot in the car, and picking some toppings off along the way...and yah...people ARE that lazy nowadays.

Spam
01-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Man, are people this fucking lazy now?

People are so lazy these days they'll actually have a pizza delivered right to their door!!

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
:lol

MannyIsGod
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
People are so lazy these days they'll actually have a pizza delivered right to their door!!:lol

mouse
01-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Although I agree with Manny ? I could never not tip. why should his kids go w/o food cuz of me?

paperboy
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Anyone seen Manny?

midgetonadonkey
01-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Although I agree with Manny ? I could never not tip. why should his kids go w/o food cuz of me?

If the delivery guy's kids are starving because I don't tip, well that fucker should go out and get another job.

SpursWoman
01-08-2006, 04:42 PM
We usually order from Papa John's ... and the nicest old man ever is always the one that delivers it, pretty quickly, too. He loves to talk about his grandkids.....I tip him very well. :)

:lmao @ driving around picking off the toppings. :lol

SequSpur
01-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Anyone seen Manny?

That's fucked up, I had a copyright on the Better off Dead Paper Boy.

:pctoss

Mr Dio
01-08-2006, 05:17 PM
So, what store was it????????????????

MannyIsGod
03-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Holy Shit. I just went through how to fuck up a guarnteed tip Vol 2: The Confrontation with the same motherfucker!

So I order online with Dominos again, and he calls me again. He called to tell me he was coming again, but thank god for him he didn't ask me to wait outside.

Well, he gets here and he tells me the order went through as cash when I put the order through on my CC. Well, I wasn't going to pay him in cash when I put the order through on my CC, so I tell him how I ordered and he proceeds to tell me "you must have messed up".

What, the fuck????

So I tell stupid shit that I have the emailed reciept upstairs and that I'll print it out for him if he wants. He says that I should call the store then. I'm pissed off by this point (I've already decided that this motherfucker isnt' getting a tip - AGAIN) and as I'm walking upstairs to get my phone I ask him why they he always gives me attitude. I bring up what happened last time and he says "Well, you should just forget about that".

Well, I get on the phone with Dominos and the girl on that end fixes things rather quickly so I send stupid ass on his way. I was really tempted to compain about him to his manager right there on the phone in front of him, but I figured him having to go through life being such an idiot was punishment enough.

ZStomp
03-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Hilarious Manny.

next time open your door with your gun in your waistband..:tu

CharlieMac
03-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I was really tempted to compain about him to his manager right there on the phone in front of him, but I figured him having to go through life being such an idiot was punishment enough.

You should have complained. Stupidity isn't a punishment if that person is ignorant to that fact.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-12-2006, 11:34 PM
http://media.putfile.com/Raise-up

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Just askin': while you were on the phone with Domino's what do you think he was doing to your pizza?

scott
03-13-2006, 12:00 AM
That reminds me... some OCD mexican keeps ordering pizzas from me with these odd rules. The first time he wanted me not to park in his driveway. He wanted me to park halfway down the street because his lazy ass didn't want to meet me at the curb. Then this time, he fucks up his order and wants to pay with CC when its a cash order and then starts giving me attitude. I wanted to tell the prick that if his shit is so prestine he should make his own fucking pizza.

Then the prick didn't tip me, AGAIN! I hope he enjoyed his "sausage" pizza. PRICK.

Clandestino
03-13-2006, 12:06 AM
it is funny manny is acting like he is at some high dollar restaurant trying to be all detailed with his instructions...

Clandestino
03-13-2006, 12:09 AM
That reminds me... some OCD mexican keeps ordering pizzas from me with these odd rules. The first time he wanted me not to park in his driveway. He wanted me to park halfway down the street because his lazy ass didn't want to meet me at the curb. Then this time, he fucks up his order and wants to pay with CC when its a cash order and then starts giving me attitude. I wanted to tell the prick that if his shit is so prestine he should make his own fucking pizza.

Then the prick didn't tip me, AGAIN! I hope he enjoyed his "sausage" pizza. PRICK.

too funny... especially since the dude remembered him.. manny has some some big nuts to even order from there again.. big nuts or a strong ass stomach... manny must like mozzarella and jizz pizza

Clandestino
03-13-2006, 12:10 AM
i'm still laughing the pizza delivery guy would even ask you to meet him outside! haha... you must live in a scary neighborhood

MannyIsGod
03-13-2006, 01:12 AM
i'm still laughing the pizza delivery guy would even ask you to meet him outside! haha... you must live in a scary neighborhood

Its actually a pretty nice neighborhood. I don't get this guy.

I already had the pizza's inside away from him when I had to call.

My instructions aren't detailed. Stay out of the driveway, thats it!

BigZak
03-13-2006, 02:06 AM
who orders online? i can see paying bills, but ordering a fucking pizza? :lol

who else does this. step forward!!!

Kori Ellis
03-13-2006, 02:15 AM

We order food online too.

BigZak
03-13-2006, 02:26 AM
but do you tip?

Kori Ellis
03-13-2006, 02:27 AM
but do you tip?

Of course.

And I would never tell them not to park in the driveway :lmao

jcrod
03-13-2006, 02:38 AM
I've ordered Papa John's online.

MannyIsGod
03-13-2006, 02:48 AM
Of course.

And I would never tell them not to park in the driveway :lmao
:flipoff

You don't live behind a house!

PizzaDeliveryGuy
03-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Just askin': while you were on the phone with Domino's what do you think he was doing to your pizza?

Good question.

Brodels
03-13-2006, 09:20 AM

If I get crappy pizza (Papa John's, etc.), I always pay online. I also tip online and hope that the delivery person is half-decent.

I'm pretty satisfied with the delivery people, but I don't make up a bunch of rules and such for them to follow.

pache100
03-13-2006, 10:49 AM
I haven't ordered pizza to be delivered in 13 1/2 years. When I first moved to McQueeney, no one delivered out there. Now, I think you can get Papa John's and maybe Domino's out there. I see the delivery guys in my neighborhood all the time.

When I did order pizza I always tipped. And I never had a problem with any of the delivery guys. The Domino's guy knew me and the guy I was living with at the time, he lived in the same apartment complex, so we always got great service. I tipped $2 back then, I'd probably tip $5 now. We used a pizza place in Universal City mostly, though, Tutto's. Their pizza put everyone else's to shame. It's gone now.

I think ordering online is a great idea, though. That way, there can't be any mixup in what you actually ordered because you put it in yourself. People taking phone orders in busy, loud restaurants often make mistakes.

CharlieMac
03-13-2006, 10:54 AM
:flipoff

You don't live behind a house!

I used to live in a backhouse off of Lake and Club. The dude had a hot daughter. A hot 17 year old daughter. :depressed

CharlieMac
03-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Speaking of pizza, fuck Little Ceasar's. Those dudes always act like it's a huge fucking chore to make a pizza that isn't a large pepperoni pizza. They try pyschological games with me and my wife by saying, "You know a pepporoni and sausage pizza could take up to 20 minutes to make. Aye, buty look dude, we got fresh large pepperoni pizzas here for 5.55." I just want to say, "Whoa, my wife is in grad school for psychology and I'm a retard, you convinced us!"

Well, apparently I am a retard because I finally said yes to one of those pizzas and we paid for it.

Sec24Row7
03-13-2006, 11:43 AM
I got a pretty sweet deal in college. Of course we ordered Pizza every night... got to know the delivery dude...

I talked to him one day and told him to stop by our dorm every night...

He must have sold 15 pizzas a night at 3AM to our dorm... everyone was still up playing Quake.

Large Pepperoni for $3 at 3AM kinda rocks.

2Blonde
03-13-2006, 11:52 PM
I'll step forward... we order online from Domino's all the time. That way you don't have to sit through all the bullshit specials while you're on hold and you can see you're order is right.

Vashner
03-13-2006, 11:58 PM
I got a pretty sweet deal in college. Of course we ordered Pizza every night... got to know the delivery dude...

I talked to him one day and told him to stop by our dorm every night...

He must have sold 15 pizzas a night at 3AM to our dorm... everyone was still up playing Quake.

Large Pepperoni for $3 at 3AM kinda rocks.

Till you wake up oh around 5 am about to barf it up or shit it out...

CharlieMac
03-14-2006, 11:50 AM
I'll step forward... we order online from Domino's all the time. That way you don't have to sit through all the bullshit specials while you're on hold and you can see you're order is right.

I'm convinced. I'm gonna order from Domino's Online tonight.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-14-2006, 01:04 PM
10 bux a pie at costco is the best in town...i think i need to buy stock in costco, i love it so much. :)

Their pizza is amazing.

Like 2 bucks for 2 big slices. Omg. *drool*

AlamoSpursFan
03-14-2006, 01:13 PM
I always wanted to try the Carrot Top bit where he dresses up in a Domino's uniform and then orders a pizza from them and when the delivery guy rings the bell he opens the door, grabs the pizza and says "I'll take it from here!" and slams the door in the delivery guy's face.

ObiwanGinobili
03-14-2006, 01:54 PM

all the time.
I'm ordering that 2 for tuesday at dominos quickorder tonight.

Taco
03-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey Manny!!!

I have the perfect solution for you…..

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/entree/img/mar02/pizzabig0331.jpg
It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno's

Jekka
03-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey Manny!!!

That would work if our freezer was big enough to store a DiGiorno pizza. As it is, however, we would have to go to the store and buy one to bake right away. So ... DiGiorno doesn't help.

CharlieMac
03-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey Manny!!!

That's a good pizza there. I used to have one of those tiny freezers too. That's when you gotta resort to the pizza the size of of your hand that HEB sells. Because ground beef on tomato sauce is always a good deal.

Spurminator
03-15-2006, 01:37 AM
So we ordered a couple of pizzas from Mr. Jim's tonight at 6:45. I'm told it will take 45-55 minutes to deliver, which I find questionable to begin with.

7:45 rolls around and I call to follow up on my order, and the response is "I think she's on her way."

8:20, I call again and the delivery girl picks up the phone and says she got lost. I ask her why the hell they didn't call me and she says they were about to. So I give her directions and I'm actually looking forward to not tipping when the pizza arrives. I asked if there would be any sort of discount for the time we had waited, but I went soft and settled for a free pizza on my NEXT order...

8:45, pizza arrives, but the delivery girl on the phone is not the one who brings it... Instead they sent a deaf lady... How the hell am I supposed to go on a rant to a deaf lady?

So I tipped 3 bucks and sent her on her way without a complaint.

ShoogarBear
03-15-2006, 07:05 AM
You fell for the old "Deaf Delivery Lady" trick? :lmao

MannyIsGod
03-15-2006, 07:19 AM

Oh shit... :lmao

SpursWoman
03-15-2006, 08:53 AM

I order Papa John's online all of the time ... I tried Domino's once, but you can't customize it exactly how you want it so I end up having to call anyway.

SpursWoman
03-15-2006, 08:55 AM
You fell for the old "Deaf Delivery Lady" trick? :lmao

You're going to hell ... I can feel it. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
03-15-2006, 09:26 AM
I order Papa John's online all of the time ... I tried Domino's once, but you can't customize it exactly how you want it so I end up having to call anyway.

how are you cutomizing your pizza that you can't do it online?
just wondering how ya'll like it.
'caue I customize the crap outta my dominos pizzas.

ObiwanGinobili
03-15-2006, 09:28 AM
all the time.
I'm ordering that 2 for tuesday at dominos quickorder tonight.

:tu ordered from Domionos again last night.
2 large 2 topping pizza BOGOF for $15 total.

got here 10 mins early, I tipped $3 & the girl gave me a card for free cinnastix o nmy next order and a coupon code for an internet only special : 1 lrg any # of toppings pizza with buffalo wings and a 2lt soda for $17.

:fro

i love to order online.

Jimcs50
11-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Manny you are living dangerously. Remind me never to eat pizza delivery at your house if I am ever playing poker there.

DannyT
11-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Their pizza is amazing.

Like 2 bucks for 2 big slices. Omg. *drool*

wheres this fucker been lately

Ed Helicopter Jones
i love to order online.

I didn't know you could order a pizza online until I saw this thread. I just checked out the Dominoe's site...pretty impressive.

ORION
Once the places started charging delivery charges, I stopped tipping the delivery people. I let them know the reason why they don't give a tip. Usually I get dirty looks and no thank you but shit, I'm already paying 1.50 delivery charge, why should I have to pay a tip also?
the charge covers the gas and the rest will go to the driver.
Thanks For Nothing !

Spurminator
11-29-2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't know you could order a pizza online until I saw this thread. I just checked out the Dominoe's site...pretty impressive.

I do nothing but order online these days. The Pizza hut site is pretty good, and you can save your order to make it easy to re-order in the future. Plus it's easier if you want to have your pizzas topped one way on half and another way on the other half.

Shelly
11-29-2007, 06:27 PM

Dude, you can pay bills now, transfer funds, book hotel and flight reservations, and buy shit now all on teh internets!!

Do you go live under a rock when you take your hiatus?

Sheesh!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM
You can order hookers online as well.

Or so I've heard.

CuckingFunt
11-29-2007, 06:32 PM

Or so I've heard.Part of the miracle that is craigslist.

Shelly
11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Part of the miracle that is craigslist.

Missed Connections? :lol

MannyIsGod
11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Man - my tipping threads are epic.

CuckingFunt
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Missed Connections? :lolThere's a whole section (in most cities) for erotic services. It's hilarious.

Shelly
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
There's a whole section (in most cities) for erotic services. It's hilarious.

I was reading the Missed Connections the other day and they crack me up.

"Saw you in HEB. We looked at each other. Wanna hook up?"

TenBuckTammy
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM

Or so I've heard.

I love my blackberry!!!

Jimcs50
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Man - my tipping threads are epic.

You mean your NO Tipping threads, you cheap son of a bitch.

I would have spit in your pizza so fast and often, you would have shared my DNA in any future testing.

:)

Jimcs50
11-29-2007, 06:42 PM
BTW, why order online, when you can pick up a phone and call? I want to get some feedback when I order food....maybe it is just me, but I want to know that they are indeed coming with my order.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Dude, you can pay bills now, transfer funds, book hotel and flight reservations, and buy shit now all on teh internets!!

Do you go live under a rock when you take your hiatus?

Sheesh!

Richard Cranium
11-29-2007, 06:44 PM
BTW, why order online, when you can pick up a phone and call? I want to get some feedback when I order food....maybe it is just me, but I want to know that they are indeed coming with my order.

I'd rather order online and remove some of the chance of human error.

MannyIsGod
11-29-2007, 06:44 PM
I don't really know why I prefer online over the phone but I do.

ShoogarBear
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I do nothing but order online these days. It makes the prank ordering a lot harder, though.

ShoogarBear
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I was reading the Missed Connections the other day and they crack me up.

"Saw you in HEB. We looked at each other. Wanna hook up?"What are you laughing at? It worked. :smokin

Shelly
11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
What are you laughing at? It worked. :smokin

I would never hook up with an HEB man. Target men, maybe...

SpursWoman
11-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm a Walmart-guy kind of girl myself. :smokin

http://www.uneasysilence.com/wp-content/walmartgreeterbig.jpg

Jimcs50
11-29-2007, 07:38 PM

http://alp.truckandbarter.com/images/bagman.jpg

Goes without saying, SW, goes without saying.

Shelly
11-29-2007, 07:43 PM

http://alp.truckandbarter.com/images/bagman.jpg

I have fond memories of our Walmart days, but I just needed a little more klass and K-marts are closed now. :depressed

Slydragon
11-29-2007, 08:09 PM
I order a pizza and told them to have the delivery guy park his 2 rear tires on my driveway and the 2 front tires on the street, Stupid kid did it backwards he put the 2 front tires on the driveway and 2 rear tires on the street. How am I suppose to jump in and drive away if I have to back up 1st? gives him a running start.

easjer
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM

In serious answer to your question, none of the pizza places around me take orders from cell phones, because they've been burned too many times. And we don't keep a land-line, just use our cells. So I have to order and go pick it up in person the first time (which defeats the purpose of ordering a pizza in my opinion), or . . . order online.

I've never had any problems ordering online.

IceColdBrewski
11-29-2007, 11:29 PM
I order a pizza and told them to have the delivery guy park his 2 rear tires on my driveway and the 2 front tires on the street, Stupid kid did it backwards he put the 2 front tires on the driveway and 2 rear tires on the street. How am I suppose to jump in and drive away if I have to back up 1st? gives him a running start.

Nbadan
11-30-2007, 12:31 AM
I almost always tip $5...most of the time It's not the drivers fault pizzas are late...and there is $3 gas....I like to order online too...coupon specials....

...People who don't appreciate good service when they get it need to learn to pick their shit up themselves....

cherylsteele
11-30-2007, 12:59 AM
I work PT at a local Pizza Hut doing deliveries.
About Manny's parking problem:
You are in the back of the house (or did I read that wrong?) Making a delivery person park in the street can be putting that driver in a position of getting robbed.....I carry mace with me all the time....this person will only be in the driveway for a short time. The further they have to walk the greater chance of something happening to them, no matter if you do live in a "good neighborhood".

About tipping, if a customer doesn't tip, I politely say thank you after the transaction and walk away. The drivers do talk about who stiffs them and they remember this and then only do the bare minimum from then on.

When you order a pizza after dark, please turn on the front porch light, we are instructed to not deliver if we feel uneasy do to safety issues. If you have no lights on and there is a jungle in the yard and you can't see anything, I can decide not to deliver.

If you order a pizza, don't leave and go to the store and get mad when they get there and you're not home and they take the pizza back to the store.
And if we knock on the door please be ready to answer, don't let stand out there for 5 min and say I forgot I ordered a pizza, especially in the rain, cold, etc.

If you are writing a check, do get mad if they ask for you TDL, and say no one else asks for that anywhere.

I honestly never considered spitting on a pizza or any other disgusting thing,

I only work part time...I have a full time job, it is just spending money. But are these thing too much to ask? Maybe for Manny.:)

Spurminator
11-30-2007, 10:13 AM
I almost always tip $5...most of the time It's not the drivers fault pizzas are late...and there is $3 gas....

If I'm not mistaken, the company pays for their gas.

florige
11-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Its unreasonable to have him walk 20 fucking yards???? Its not like I'm asking the motherfucker to park 2 miles away. Man, are people this fucking lazy now?

Or the people who will follow close behind you as you walk to your car for your parking space not knowing if you are just going to drop a bag off in your car or not. And in most cases there is another space like 2 or 3 slots down.

ORION
11-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I don't care when I deliver. money is money. I'll deliver to the top of a radio tower if I know that person is a good tipper

florige
11-30-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't care when I deliver. money is money. I'll deliver to the top of a radio tower if I know that person is a good tipper

What is the biggest tip you ever got?

drunkendan
11-30-2007, 02:03 PM
I work PT at a local Pizza Hut doing deliveries.
About Manny's parking problem:
You are in the back of the house (or did I read that wrong?) Making a delivery person park in the street can be putting that driver in a position of getting robbed.....I carry mace with me all the time....this person will only be in the driveway for a short time. The further they have to walk the greater chance of something happening to them, no matter if you do live in a "good neighborhood".

This post reminded of something that happened when I was in high school. I was watching TV at my house and I hear this car screeching to a stop and then a thump. I go outside and right in front of my house I see a pizza delivery guy get out of his car and some kid laying on the street with a bike about 10 feet away. The damn pizza guy hit the kid!!! The kid lived like a block down and his uncles came down and wanted to kick the pizza guys ass. While this is happening some guy steals the pizza guy's car and the pizza guy starts running after the car screaming and cussing. It's kind of funny now that I think about it.

drunkendan
11-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh yeah and the kid was fine.

ORION
11-30-2007, 02:30 PM
What is the biggest tip you ever got?
$35

ShoogarBear
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Does Manny have a cousin in Miami?

Heat's Parker in dispute with valet

Posted: Thursday November 29, 2007 7:31PM; Updated: Thursday November 29, 2007 7:31PM MIAMI (AP) -- Heat guard Smush Parker missed practice Thursday in the wake of a dispute with a parking valet service.

Police said Parker got into an argument Tuesday morning over whether he had paid a $12 valet parking fee at a condominium.

Parker has not been charged. He also missed Tuesday's game against Charlotte.

"We are currently investigating the reported incident," coach Pat Riley said in a statement. "Until we have concluded it, Smush will not be with the team. He has not been suspended and is currently on our inactive list. This is a legal matter, and we will have no further comment until the legal process runs its course."

Parker has played as a reserve in nine of Miami's 14 games and is averaging 4.8 points.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/11/29/bc.bkn.heat.parker.ap/index.html

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Does Manny have a cousin in Miami?

Heat's Parker in dispute with valet

Posted: Thursday November 29, 2007 7:31PM; Updated: Thursday November 29, 2007 7:31PM MIAMI (AP) -- Heat guard Smush Parker missed practice Thursday in the wake of a dispute with a parking valet service.

Police said Parker got into an argument Tuesday morning over whether he had paid a $12 valet parking fee at a condominium.

Parker has not been charged. He also missed Tuesday's game against Charlotte.

"We are currently investigating the reported incident," coach Pat Riley said in a statement. "Until we have concluded it, Smush will not be with the team. He has not been suspended and is currently on our inactive list. This is a legal matter, and we will have no further comment until the legal process runs its course."

Parker has played as a reserve in nine of Miami's 14 games and is averaging 4.8 points.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/11/29/bc.bkn.heat.parker.ap/index.html

If you needed any reason more to know Pat Riley was full of shit, that's it.

Unless Smush pulled out a glock and pistol-whipped the valet in front of his mom, this is pretty weak to deactivate him.

Here's the real reason.

jackseven
11-30-2007, 06:46 PM

http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/spt.jab.williamstwo.1106.jpg

Ballinnnn

Slydragon
11-30-2007, 09:06 PM
I can see Manny in this situation.

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2007/11/29/1131504-cops-break-door-nab-alleged-pizza-thief

EASTPOINTE — Police used a battering ram to break down an apartment door and arrest a woman they say grabbed food from a pizza delivery man but failed to pay him.

Jessica Gray, 19, of Eastpointe was arrested Wednesday after she and the occupants of her apartment refused to pay for a delivery of pizza, ribs, chicken, shrimp and a soda valued at $17.18, police say.

According to police, Gray answered the door when a 21-year-old, combo meal-carrying delivery man arrived at her apartment about 7 p.m.

Gray took the meal, then slammed the door and joined four other female occupants inside — ranging in age from 14 to 21 — in yelling insults and threats when he didn't leave, police say.

"She was rough when she took it from him," Detective Lt. Leo Borowsky told The Detroit News. "And she was large enough where he didn't want to fight her."

The Associated Press was unable to reach Gray for comment because she has no listed phone number.

A police report says responding officers "could hear the occupants laughing and whispering inside but refusing to answer the door. The officers advised the occupants that if they refused to come to the door, it would be opened by force."

Police then broke down the door, and the delivery man identified Gray as the person who took the meal. Police recovered rib bones, chicken bones and shrimp tails as evidence.

Gray was arraigned Thursday on a felony charge of larceny from a person, then released after posting a $5,000 bond.

"We take this kind of stuff seriously. It is a crime," Borowsky said. "These (delivery) people are on business and if you steal from them, we're going to prosecute."

LuvBones
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
"She was rough when she took it from him," Detective Lt. Leo Borowsky told The Detroit News. "And she was large enough where he didn't want to fight her."

I like how they just throw this part in there.. lol

Spurfect
11-30-2007, 10:07 PM
I like how they just throw this part in there.. lol

yeah that made me laugh :lol
what I want to know is where does pizza, ribs, chicken, shrimp and a soda cost only $17.18.. dang.

cherylsteele
12-01-2007, 12:31 AM
This post reminded of something that happened when I was in high school. I was watching TV at my house and I hear this car screeching to a stop and then a thump. I go outside and right in front of my house I see a pizza delivery guy get out of his car and some kid laying on the street with a bike about 10 feet away. The damn pizza guy hit the kid!!! The kid lived like a block down and his uncles came down and wanted to kick the pizza guys ass. While this is happening some guy steals the pizza guy's car and the pizza guy starts running after the car screaming and cussing. It's kind of funny now that I think about it.
Wow, glad to hear the kid was okay.
Although I have seen kids that are riding a bike down the middle of the street not really caring about the traffic coming on the street. Kids are are not taught proper rules of the road when riding their bike. They just dart out into the street without looking both ways and such. It's a wonder more kids aren't hit by cars when riding their bikes.

B-Boys
03-08-2009, 06:16 AM
updates?

Frenzy
03-08-2009, 07:21 AM

you don't mess with anyone who handles your food. The walking out to meet him was pretty stupid but the whole explicit instructions was to much,i think.

I make my own pizza haha

Star Player
03-08-2009, 09:07 AM
He wouldn't have gotten his pizza if he was an a-hole to me.

Blue Jew
03-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Whats Manny doing eating pizza isn't he Jewish?

jack sommerset
03-08-2009, 01:54 PM
you don't mess with anyone who handles your food. The walking out to meet him was pretty stupid but the whole explicit instructions was to much,i think.

I make my own pizza haha

No shit. You treat those people like family. Pizza places I say "Yes sir,thank you sir,I can hold sir,take ur time sir" My brother worked for Pizza Hut and that motherfucker did everything you could do to a pizza. In Highschool the detention lady ordered every Friday night. She was a fat pig and you would only see her if you had detentions. The delivery boys,cashiers,cooks would all play a role in making her pizza.

Blake
03-08-2009, 02:56 PM
yeah, I put in some time as a dominos driver.

I would highly recommend tipping something, even if you don't like the way you were treated or next time you get a pepperoni and sneeze pizza.

....and fyi, that $1.50 delivery charge goes to the store......not the driver. It doesn't make any sense to me either except that the franchise owner is just trying to squeeze extra money where he doesn't have to.

DPG21920
03-08-2009, 03:03 PM
No shit. You treat those people like family. Pizza places I say "Yes sir,thank you sir,I can hold sir,take ur time sir" My brother worked for Pizza Hut and that motherfucker did everything you could do to a pizza. In Highschool the detention lady ordered every Friday night. She was a fat pig and you would only see her if you had detentions. The delivery boys,cashiers,cooks would all play a role in making her pizza.

yeah, I put in some time as a dominos driver.

I would highly recommend tipping something, even if you don't like the way you were treated or next time you get a pepperoni and sneeze pizza.

....and fyi, that $1.50 delivery charge goes to the store......not the driver. It doesn't make any sense to me either except that the franchise owner is just trying to squeeze extra money where he doesn't have to.

Well that shows you how stupid some people are. You have a job, if someone is rude, you don't spit in their food or mess with it. You deal with it like a professional. If it is ok to react like that in the food indusrty, is it also ok to do it in other industries? How about if you are rude to a cop, is it ok if he spits in your face or beats your ass down?

Blake
03-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Well that shows you how stupid some people are. You have a job, if someone is rude, you don't spit in their food or mess with it. You deal with it like a professional. If it is ok to react like that in the food indusrty, is it also ok to do it in other industries? How about if you are rude to a cop, is it ok if he spits in your face or beats your ass down?

of course it's not ok, jeenyus.

the customer service industry we have in today's world consists of a bunch of retread dumbass teenage/early 20 something kids that couldn't give a rat's ass if someone busts them or not.

They get fired from Dominos, they get hired at Pizza Hut the following week.

unibrow
03-08-2009, 03:09 PM

I would to deliver your next pizza.

Strike
03-08-2009, 03:17 PM
:lmao @ driving around picking off the toppings. :lol

Done it. :downspin:

DPG21920
03-08-2009, 03:52 PM
of course it's not ok, jeenyus.

the customer service industry we have in today's world consists of a bunch of retread dumbass teenage/early 20 something kids that couldn't give a rat's ass if someone busts them or not.

They get fired from Dominos, they get hired at Pizza Hut the following week.

So whats your point? If it is not ok, then it is not ok.

Robert Mruczek
03-08-2009, 04:41 PM

If you want Blake and MiamiHeat to debate you just say the pizza was created and did not evolve. :tu

Frenzy
03-08-2009, 10:00 PM
I think he saying "they don't care"

SpursStalker
03-09-2009, 09:34 AM
I always tip 5 bucks ...

Always!!

MannyIsGod
03-09-2009, 09:38 AM
:lol epic bump

jack sommerset
03-09-2009, 10:23 AM
In College Station these guys shit in the meat at Taco Bell back in 94-95. They were arrested,got probation ,community service,blah,blah and blah. Thats disgusting! The thing that really grosses me out is that Taco Bell was visited by me atleast once a week.

Blake
03-09-2009, 11:22 AM

Did you already forget what you posted? It's only 5 or 6 posts up. You asked a question. You got an answer. Can you not comprehend your own writing?

No, it's not ok, but if you are someone that doesnt tip, you're gonna open yourself up to spit pizza. That's the point, copernicus.

Blake
03-09-2009, 11:24 AM
If you want Blake and MiamiHeat to debate you just say the pizza was created and did not evolve. :tu

you forgot to mention that if you buy into evolution that mouse will jump in and call you out for being too scientific.

Dex
03-09-2009, 11:29 AM
I know I'm super late on this, but...

Jessica Gray, 19, of Eastpointe was arrested Wednesday after she and the occupants of her apartment refused to pay for a delivery of pizza, ribs, chicken, shrimp and a soda valued at $17.18, police say.

WTF do you get pizza, ribs, chicken, shrimp, AND soda for 17.18!?!?

DarkReign
03-09-2009, 12:54 PM
I know I'm super late on this, but...

WTF do you get pizza, ribs, chicken, shrimp, AND soda for 17.18!?!?

Eastpointe, Michigan. Formerly called "East Detroit".

B-Boys
03-09-2009, 02:39 PM
you forgot to mention that if you buy into evolution that mouse will jump in and call you out for being too scientific.

He only calls out people using bullshit theories as facts and forcing teachers to teach then to the kids.

Blake
03-09-2009, 02:49 PM
He only calls out people using bullshit theories as facts and forcing teachers to teach then to the kids.

funny, I don't recall him calling out science teachers trying to teach kids that we appeared by a few magic words spoken by a being we can't physically see.

nice job turning a pizza thread into another of your stupid evolution/creation rants.

Saved By Zero
03-10-2009, 03:14 AM
funny, I don't recall him calling out science teachers trying to teach kids that we appeared by a few magic words spoken by a being we can't physically see.

nice job turning a pizza thread into another of your stupid evolution/creation rants.

Hey Bozo!

It takes two to tangle, no one poster can turn a topic to anything unless some moron (like yourself) participates by responding.

B-Boy baited the hook and your dumb Bass lip ass took it. And get off you high and mighty trip like you never bring up shit in other topics?

Besides why are you in a pizza Topic? your rude ass should be making another lame topic like " Where can I by some chap boxers "to go with your other lame topic?
what's a good price to pay for jeans? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118839)