PDA

View Full Version : Cuban complains about Pistons, Spurs

Bruno
01-08-2006, 06:33 AM
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060108/SPORTS0102/601080327/1127/

Mavericks owner says the most aggressive teams in the league are also the least penalized.

Sunday, January 08, 2006
Chris McCosky / The Detroit News

AUBURN HILLS -- You hear that noise, kind of shrilly and annoying, coming from the South?

It's another fine whine coming from deep in the heart of Texas.

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban thinks the league's officials might be giving the Pistons and Spurs too much leeway during games, perhaps in deference to their reputations as tough, defensive teams.

"What I don't understand is how the two most aggressive defensive teams in the league are Detroit and San Antonio," Cuban told the Dallas Morning News, "yet they've had the fewest fouls called against them. How does that happen? I don't understand it."

The Pistons are being whistled for an average of 19.57 fouls a game, the lowest in the league. San Antonio is next at 21. Cuban's team picks up 23.7 fouls per game.

"Yeah, well, the two most aggressive teams have the best records, too," Ben Wallace said. "That's not a coincidence. We play aggressive defense all the time. They (Mavericks) mostly try to outscore teams."

Pistons coach Flip Saunders said that Cuban wasn't seeing the whole picture.

"He grew up in Indiana," Saunders said. "He grew up watching Bobby Knight's teams. They were the most aggressive teams in the Big Ten and they didn't pick up a lot of fouls."

Saunders' point being, the aggressive team usually gets the benefit of the whistle.

"What good defensive teams do, a lot of times, is do their dirty work early," Saunders said. "You beat people to spots and you are quicker to where you are supposed to be. You create a situation where they are following you rather than you following them."

By looking only at the numbers, Saunders said, Cuban was ignoring how the games are played.

"Both us and San Antonio, although we are aggressive defensive teams, but we're not really high in creating turnovers and making steals," he said. "We might be aggressive on the ball, but everybody else is disciplined. We pack it inside. Teams like Charlotte, who get a lot of steals, they are more aggressive on the perimeter and pick up more fouls. Our aggressiveness is more on the inside, and the same goes for San Antonio.

"To make a blanket statement like that, you aren't looking at the defense the teams are playing."

Cuban made his statement in defense of Dirk Nowitzki, who the Mavericks think is taking a beating from opposing defenses nightly and not getting to the free-throw line nearly enough. His free-throw attempts are down two a game.

Cut the check

Alex Acker can breathe easier. Actually, he has been breathing easy since 6 Thursday night. That's when his contract became guaranteed for the rest of the season.

"It's a true blessing," Acker said. "I kind of had a good feeling about it. They never hassled me or told me I had to step up my game or nothing like that. They never brought it to my attention."

Acker, a rookie guard who has yet to be activated this season, will get the full $398,076 this season. He was the only player on the roster without a guaranteed contract.

The actual deadline for guaranteeing contracts is Tuesday. But league rules stipulate that players had to be placed on waivers two business days before that deadline. Obviously, Acker was never placed on waivers.

Praising Kirilenko

It's pretty obvious the impact that a healthy Andrei Kirilenko has on the Jazz. Start with this: They are 13-5 when he's been able to start this season, 4-12 when he hasn't. Then add his brilliant 24-point, 11-rebound, two-block performance in the Jazz victory on Saturday.

"Kirilenko is a flat-out stud," TNT analyst Charles Barkley gushed during a recent telecast. "When the Jazz get healthy, they should win that (Northwest) division."

Kirilenko was only averaging 13.7 points a game, but that hardly depicts the impact he has on games. He's also contributing eight rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.5 steals and a league-high 3.3 blocks.

Last Tuesday against the Lakers, he posted the third 5-by-5 game of his career -- meaning he posted a minimum of five in the five main statistical categories -- points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. He had 14 points, eight rebounds, nine assists, six steals and seven blocks against the Lakers. That, actually, was just the second 6-by-5 in NBA history. Houston's Hakeem Olajuwon did it March 10, 1987, in a double-overtime game.

To put Kirilenko's feat into perspective, only nine players have posted 5-by-5 games (the league didn't start keeping track of blocks until 1972).

In the bonus

The Pistons won't be seeing rookie-of-the-year candidate Chris Paul on Tuesday when they make their only visit to Oklahoma City. Paul, who is averaging 16.5 points and 7.5 assists for the Hornets, tore ligaments in his right thumb.

Antonio McDyess scored a season-high 13 for the Pistons, but the bench was still outscored 52-19.

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Cuban should know by now that if you can't beat them, you join them.

But i expect Dallas to be playing the Spurs in the Western Finals, he's just getting his jabs in early.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Cuban should know by now that if you can't beat them, you join them.

But i expect Dallas to be playing the Spurs in the Western Finals, he's just getting his jabs in early.

they cant play us in the western finals

they can play us in the western SEMI finals but not the western finals

we're playing the Suns in the western finals and winning in 6

the playoff seeding rules are what is preventing the 2 best teams in the west from meeting in the conference finals

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 07:45 AM

we're playing the Suns in the western finals and winning in 6

the playoff seeding rules are what is preventing the 2 best teams in the west from meeting in the conference finals

okay. i get what your saying, but it's still only january. the seedins ain't set or nothin.

Kori Ellis
01-08-2006, 07:52 AM

It's not likely because they are both near the top and in the same division, but it's not impossible.

If one of them had the 2nd seed and the other the 4th or 5th seed, they' could meet in the WCF.

Or if one of them had the 1st seed and the other the 6th or 7th seed, they could meet in the WCF.

SequSpur
01-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Cuban made his statement in defense of Dirk Nowitzki, who the Mavericks think is taking a beating from opposing defenses nightly and not getting to the free-throw line nearly enough. His free-throw attempts are down two a game.

Jump shots, stfu.

SouthernFried
01-08-2006, 08:36 AM
:baby :cry :baby :cry

Rummpd
01-08-2006, 09:30 AM
I just gained more respect for Flip Saunders for telling Cuban off with intelligence.

bigzak25
01-08-2006, 09:33 AM
I like Cuban. But the press jumps on every word he says. I really don't care what cuban thinks...i'm more concerned with Avery and the Dallas Defensive improvements...

As much as I respect our Spurs and everything, they just don't give fodder to the press.

Which is cool. But IF Every team was like that? What a boring league this would be...

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Cuban cry me a river....seriously we give out lest fouls, but most other teams go to the line more then us.

JamStone
01-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Cuban is hilarious. He just talks for no reason. I like him. I think he's funny. Even when he bitches, it doesn't bother me. I just laugh. Next week, he'll complain how his vagina is irritable and how they don't make a sensitive enough lotion for billionaire rashes.

samikeyp
01-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Jealousy is a bitch.

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2006, 10:51 AM
i thought bush was worst character guy in texas, but cuban is nearly takin the thrown back

JamStone
01-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Mark Cuban is like Bill Walton. If you take him serioiusly, then sometimes you get pissed at things he says. But, if you just laugh at him like a cartoon character and take whatever he says with a grain of salt, then you really enjoy reading and hearing his quotes. Seriously, don't take him seriously.

pjjrfan
01-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Jump shots, stfu.
:lol :lol :lol

I agree with Saunders for a change, Cuban doesn't know what he is talking about. Or he is baiting the refs, probably the latter ala Phil Jackson, which we haven't seen in a while, not since 04 when Jackson last coached. I'm surprised he hasn't done this year, or maybe he isn't getting the print he used to when the Lakers were competitive. Anyway, Cuban's taking over.

Dre_7
01-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Cuban complaining?? No way!!!! :lol

Vashner
01-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I would not compare him to Walton. Walton has sad many nice things about Spurs and San Antonio in general in addition to a few stupid remarks sure but overall..
Cuban is 100% Rich dick.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Didn't we have this discussion last week?

Dallas is #5 in the league in FTs attempted, Spurs are 26th. STFU Puban.

exstatic
01-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Cuban is a little bitch. That is all.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2006, 03:23 PM
I prefer to think of him as a waltzing vagina.

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Well the nba is full of crap with the refs. Kobe and Shaq get the star treatment but the same thing goes with championship teams. They get the benefit of the calls more than not. Bowen gets away with ton. So do the Wallaces.

FreshPrince22
01-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Free Throw attempts per game:
6. Dallas
21. Detroit
27. San Antonio

Cuban, STFU.

50 cent
01-08-2006, 04:40 PM
:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Vashner
01-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Cuban: Ref favor spurs blah blah (phone rings)

Cuban: hold on commish I'll be right back (takes other call)

Cuban: Is my jet ready to fly? I need to be at my luxury yacht in a couple hours.. and why did I make only 5 million today in stocks.

Somewhere a dove cries for Cuban..

Cuban back to commish: Oh where was I .. .oh BOO HOO my life is so horrible commish please stop the Spurs and Detroit and Bowen waahahhahahah I have NOTHING TO LIVE FOR AND am poor...

/cuban out.

SenorSpur
01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Cuban is your typical whiny lil' bitch. This is just the latest in a slew of "Mavs don't get no respect" type compliants.

Charles and Kenny were right. Anyone who keeps their own individual scorecards on the officials has no life.

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Well the spurs don't usually get screwed by the refs so they have no reason to complain. The mavs have a reputation of being soft so they get called fouls on everything. It's not fucking fair of the nba to do that and it pisses me off. Dirk gets hammered and should be on the line more also.

boutons_
01-08-2006, 05:12 PM
What is he bitching about?
Just about Dirk not drawing fouls?
About Dirk's soft dunk getting blocked the other night?

Must be, because:
the Mavs have committed 802 PF on opponents this season,
while opponents have committed 844 PF on Mavs.

Mavs shoot 75.76% FT, while opponents shoot only 74.3% FT

It sure looks to me like the Mavs get fouled more than the Mavs are fouling, and
Mavs scoring more with FTs more than their opponents, 744 pts to 704 pts.

Mavs are ahead in FT game. STFU, Cuban.

T Park
01-08-2006, 05:13 PM
It's not fucking fair of the nba to do that and it pisses me off

Wheres the picture of the crying baby??

LOL

bitching about the refs.

A typical Mavericks fan past time.

sprrs
01-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Well the spurs don't usually get screwed by the refs so they have no reason to complain. The mavs have a reputation of being soft so they get called fouls on everything. It's not fucking fair of the nba to do that and it pisses me off. Dirk gets hammered and should be on the line more also.

You must've missed the last Spurs/Mavs game huh

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2006, 05:24 PM
mavsfan, tell your boys to quit fucking shooting jump shots and they'd get some calls.

Why are you whining? Your team shoots the 5th most FTs in the league. Spurs are down at 26. Yeah, play the violin for Cuban :rolleyes

SenorSpur
01-08-2006, 05:26 PM

Despite your complaints, no one gets hammered more than Shaq.

Nephets
01-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Oh jeez, I'm sick of this guy. Even worse because I live in Dallas. :pctoss

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Despite your complaints, no one gets hammered more than Shaq.
And vice versa. No one fouls more than Shaq. During the Minnesota game the refs were letting Kevin Garnett hold onto Dirk. That should be a fucking foul everytime. The spurs are more of a jump shooting team than the mavs. At least with Finley in the starting lineup. Dampier, Howard, Harris, Daniels, and Dirk all attack the basket so I expect to see alot of fouls.

exstatic
01-08-2006, 05:51 PM
The spurs are more of a jump shooting team than the mavs.

OK, you just lost ALL credibility. Duncan is a post player, Parker CAN'T shoot jumpers, and Manu is probably the most fierce basket attacker in the league.

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Parker slasher Terry Jump shooter
Finley jump shooter Daniels slasher
Bowen jump shooter Howard slasher
Duncan low post player Nowitkzi shooter/slasher
Nesterovic jump shooter Dampier low post player. These are the lineups for alot of the year.

exstatic
01-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Finley is only temporary as a starter, and how many shots does each player take? It's fine to say that Bowen is a jump shooter and Rasho is a jump shooter, but they take maybe 10 shots per game between them. Come at me with the players and their shots per game. The truth will be told.

The bread and butter of the Spurs is Parker, Manu, and Tim. Two of those three are in the NBA top 10 in points in the paint. The Mavs don't have anyone there.

Lady M
01-08-2006, 06:07 PM
before the sun game TP and Tim are the only player who make more than 400 pts in the pain this year
2 shooters of course :lol

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 06:07 PM
3 guys on your team are good at attacking the rim. The rest of the team is jump shooters. Dallas has alot of slashers and only Terry and Dirk are really jump shooters. Van Exel, B. Barry, R. Horry, and Mohammad don't attack much.

Lady M
01-08-2006, 06:13 PM
3 guys on your team are good at attacking the rim. The rest of the team is jump shooters. Dallas has alot of slashers and only Terry and Dirk are really jump shooters. Van Exel, B. Barry, R. Horry, and Mohammad don't attack much.
the 3 players taked 50% of the spurs shoots

Bruno
01-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Parker slasher Terry Jump shooter
Finley jump shooter Daniels slasher
Bowen jump shooter Howard slasher
Duncan low post player Nowitkzi shooter/slasher
Nesterovic jump shooter Dampier low post player. These are the lineups for alot of the year.

Nowitzki : 83% of attented shot are jumpshot
Rasho : 50% of attented shot are jumpshot
As Lady M said you should too consider the number of shot taken by each player.

66% of Mavs shot are jumpshot, 64% for Spurs.
49% of Mavs points come from jumpshot, 45% for Spurs.

Mavs are more a jumpshooting team than Spurs, it's a fact.

exstatic
01-08-2006, 06:35 PM
...and Terry and Drik probably take 50% of Dallas's shots.

Every team has players of all types, but your team personality is created by the players that dominate the ball. For SA, that's Tim, Tony, and Manu. For Dallas, it's Dirk and Terry.

smeagol
01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
bitching about the refs.

A typical Mavericks fan past time.
Not only a Mavs past time. Many here bitch regularly about officiating.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
That should be a fucking foul everytime. The spurs are more of a jump shooting team than the mavs.

What a fucking idiot. Tony and Tim are two of the top 3 in the league in points in the paint.

You call Dirk a slasher? :lmao The only slashing Dirk does is when he stabs his teammates in the back for their "poor defense", despite Dirk being nothing more than a glorified seven foot pasty white matador at the defensive end of the floor.

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 09:18 PM
What a fucking idiot. Tony and Tim are two of the top 3 in the league in points in the paint.

You call Dirk a slasher? :lmao The only slashing Dirk does is when he stabs his teammates in the back for their "poor defense", despite Dirk being nothing more than a glorified seven foot pasty white matador at the defensive end of the floor.
Yeah when players get too close to Dirk he goes right by them and gets hit hard at the basket without a foul. I am sick of that bullshit. Dirk is actually a good defender at the 4. As long as he doesn't have to come out on the perimeter. Tim Duncan is in the paint alot but doesn't get fouled alot. Usually he is fading away in the post. Duncan doesn't attack the rim.

jochhejaam
01-08-2006, 09:43 PM
A good stat is that while Dallas is being called for 23.6 fouls per game their opponents are being called for 24.8 fouls per game. If the opponents are being called for more fouls then Cuban doesn't have a much of an arguement.

In the game against the Pistons this year we were called for 24 fouls and the Mavs only 16.
In the 2 games with the Spurs the Mavs were called for 43 fouls and the Spurs 44.
Where's the inequity?

LilMissSPURfect
01-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Well the nba is full of crap with the refs. Kobe and Shaq get the star treatment but the same thing goes with championship teams. They get the benefit of the calls more than not. Bowen gets away with ton. So do the Wallaces.

spurs and all championship teams have earned their stripes! you don't just change "yo colors" overnight and "get" respect! you have to earn it. The spurs have been where the dallases and phoenixs are now. always the bride maid and never the bride. "we've paid our dues..time after time" and yet still after 3 championships still get "no respect" .dallas and cuban and phoenix think just coz you wake up and decide to play defense all of a sudden someone owes you something. Spurs have earned and fought and clawed for everything they've gotten. so cuban and dallas needs to chill out and check themselves first before talking all this nonsense! :fro

SenorSpur
01-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah when players get too close to Dirk he goes right by them and gets hit hard at the basket without a foul. I am sick of that bullshit. Dirk is actually a good defender at the 4. As long as he doesn't have to come out on the perimeter. Tim Duncan is in the paint alot but doesn't get fouled alot. Usually he is fading away in the post. Duncan doesn't attack the rim.

You're starting to sound just like that idiot owner of yours. Perhaps your comments would gain more sympathy and support in the MAVS fan forum - not here though. :elephant

Obstructed_View
01-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Mark Cuban knows slightly less about basketball than a potato.

mavsfan1000
01-08-2006, 10:52 PM
You're starting to sound just like that idiot owner of yours. Perhaps your comments would gain more sympathy and support in the MAVS fan forum - not here though. :elephant

best owner in pro sports. Jealous

Obstructed_View
01-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Cuban is the second best owner whose team plays in the AAC.

leemajors
01-08-2006, 11:17 PM
he is a wannabe jerry jones. throw money at a team and think they will win. difference is jj won 3 super bowls. maybe their careers will be different, jerry had immediate success and then seemed to acquire his knowledge. maybe cuban will take longer to win a championsip - hiring avery was probably a step in the right direction. they are not equipped to win a 7 game series against a defense first team yet though.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Cuban is a little bitch. That is all.
along with everybody else on that "we demand respect" team. defend that banner. go team go..........to hell

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah when players get too close to Dirk he goes right by them and gets hit hard at the basket without a foul.

I can count the number of times that happens every game on one pinky. STFU.

Sense
01-09-2006, 12:46 AM
I just gained more respect for Flip Saunders for telling Cuban off with intelligence.

Me too,

he owned Cuban.

50 cent
01-09-2006, 10:35 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

SenorSpur
01-09-2006, 04:16 PM

If only Peter Holt come up with the notion first of hiring Puff Daddy or Russell Simmons to design new uniforms for the Spurs.

If only Holt Cat had come up with the idea for a Donald Trump "knockoff reality show" called "The Benefactor", featuring that all-American game board favorite - JENGA!

If only Holt Cat would scrutinize all TNT telecasts and take issue with every critical comment the analysts make about the Spurs. He could even taken it a step further and accuse Barkley and Smith of "not being very educated about basketball" and "mad because both analysts have not been able to become head coaches" in the NBA.

If only Holt Cat would order Spurs PA announcer Stan Kelly to temper his professional game approach and act like a "glorified cheerleader" by urging Spurs fans to chant "DEE-FENSE" every 30 seconds of every Spurs game.

I'd love if Holt Cat would sit directly behind the Spurs bench for every game so he could "jock sniff" during timeouts and after games the way Cuban does.

If only Holt Cat were more like Cuban. Yeah boy. I'm real jealous.
:rolleyes

CubanMustGo
01-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Halfway through the second quarter AT Boston, the Mavs have already taken 18 FTs. That's like a whole game's worth for the Spurs. Apparently when the Cueball speaks, someone in the L listens. :pctoss

[edit: 29 Allas FTs by halftime. Good grief.]

mavsfan1000
01-10-2006, 12:38 AM
They were a ton of fouls the whole game going both ways :stfu

TOP-CHERRY
01-10-2006, 01:50 AM
If only Peter Holt come up with the notion first of hiring Puff Daddy or Russell Simmons to design new uniforms for the Spurs.

If only Holt Cat had come up with the idea for a Donald Trump "knockoff reality show" called "The Benefactor", featuring that all-American game board favorite - JENGA!

If only Holt Cat would scrutinize all TNT telecasts and take issue with every critical comment the analysts make about the Spurs. He could even taken it a step further and accuse Barkley and Smith of "not being very educated about basketball" and "mad because both analysts have not been able to become head coaches" in the NBA.

If only Holt Cat would order Spurs PA announcer Stan Kelly to temper his professional game approach and act like a "glorified cheerleader" by urging Spurs fans to chant "DEE-FENSE" every 30 seconds of every Spurs game.

I'd love if Holt Cat would sit directly behind the Spurs bench for every game so he could "jock sniff" during timeouts and after games the way Cuban does.

If only Holt Cat were more like Cuban. Yeah boy. I'm real jealous.
:rolleyes
If only indeed...

Nephets
01-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Every day I dislike Cuban more and more... same goes for Dirk. Don't really care much about the rest of the team though.

I love the Dallas Mavericks commentators though, since I live here, I hear them a lot, they are great and hardly biased.

Obstructed_View
01-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Every day I dislike Cuban more and more... same goes for Dirk. Don't really care much about the rest of the team though.

I love the Dallas Mavericks commentators though, since I live here, I hear them a lot, they are great and hardly biased.
I agree on both points. Matt Pinto was a big homer, I'm glad he's gone. Followill and Cooperstein are both great PBP guys.

SenorSpur
01-10-2006, 02:38 AM
I agree on both points. Matt Pinto was a big homer, I'm glad he's gone. Followill and Cooperstein are both great PBP guys.

I agree. I live in Dallas too and catch some of the games of TV and radio. Those guys are good. Wish I could say the same for the Mavs game presentation.

From the overzealous PA announcer to the FAT BOY Blues Brothers knockoffs to the mics on the rims, it's like one big carnival - courtesy of ou know who. However, the fans seem to enjoy it.

Obstructed_View
01-10-2006, 02:49 AM
I agree. I live in Dallas too and catch some of the games of TV and radio. Those guys are good. Wish I could say the same for the Mavs game presentation.

From the overzealous PA announcer to the FAT BOY Blues Brothers knockoffs to the mics on the rims, it's like one big carnival - courtesy of ou know who. However, the fans seem to enjoy it.
Kevin McCarthy was such a great PA announcer for the Mavs for years and years and Humble Billy Hayes needs to be stomped to death by sweaty fat women. Dallas fans enjoy going to basketball games so they can be seen going to basketball games. Cuban had better hope that the team keeps winning or they'll abandon him faster than you can say "lottery pick". My wife and I used to go to a couple of Spurs games a year back in the Reunion days. It was great. We'd sit up in the top and had a great time with the seven Mavs fans that showed up. It's hard to have a good time there now, since Cuban has Mavericks fans so angry and whiny about everything. They run up the score, boo every whistle, point and jeer, shoot a ton of free throws and still complain about how they don't get treated fairly. I think the Dairy Queen game was the last one I went to. Next NBA game I go to will be in San Antonio.

Supergirl
01-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Choice: Who would you rather build a team around? Kirilenko or Nowitzki?
I'd go with Kirilenko, anyday, despite his history of injuries. He's that much better of a player. I might go with Kirilenko over Amare, but that's a tough call.

Cuban should STFU. The Mavs, and Nowitzki, gets away with more shit than anyone else around. If anything, the Spurs don't get calls nearly enough, esp Duncan.

SequSpur
01-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Choice: Who would you rather build a team around? Kirilenko or Nowitzki?
I'd go with Kirilenko, anyday, despite his history of injuries. He's that much better of a player. I might go with Kirilenko over Amare, but that's a tough call.

Cuban should STFU. The Mavs, and Nowitzki, gets away with more shit than anyone else around. If anything, the Spurs don't get calls nearly enough, esp Duncan.

Don't you have some window shopping to do?

Supergirl
01-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Don't you have some window shopping to do?

I'm not sure I follow, but I'm pretty sure there was an insult in here.