PDA

View Full Version : Manny

The Ghost of GiG
01-09-2006, 04:13 AM
How do you want Ginobili_is_God to apologize to you?

Are you happy with him being banned?

Kori will not think about unbanning him until you are satisfied with his apology. So what is it Manny?

Feel free to give Manny ideas of things GiG must do to satisfy him, and not in a sexual way, even though Manny most likely wants that.

The sone
01-09-2006, 04:53 AM
1) tell him to shoot himself in the nut with a bb gun point blank.
2) he has to funnel a "family sized" bottle of tabasco into his ass and hold it there for twenty minutes.
3) sit bare assed on twenty feet of sandpaper, have someone drag him across it then sit in a vat of vinegar
4) act gay (like thats a stretch) pick a fight with a girl and lose...bad.

manny these are just ideas...any or all will be acceptable.

feel free to add your own twist.

The Ghost of GiG
01-09-2006, 04:57 AM
1) tell him to shoot himself in the nut with a bb gun point blank.
2) he has to funnel a "family sized" bottle of tabasco into his ass and hold it there for twenty minutes.
3) sit bare assed on twenty feet of sandpaper, have someone drag him across it then sit in a vat of vinegar
4) act gay (like thats a stretch) pick a fight with a girl and lose...bad.

manny these are just ideas...any or all will be acceptable.

feel free to add your own twist.

Fuck that. I am not doing any of that shit. :lmao

The sone
01-09-2006, 05:03 AM
Fuck that. I am not doing any of that shit. :lmao

youre a ghost...what could it hurt?

The Ghost of GiG
01-09-2006, 05:08 AM
youre a ghost...what could it hurt?
just cuz my SN is a ghost doesnt mean i am really a ghost. i will let ur imagination do the rest.

The sone
01-09-2006, 05:11 AM
OH SNAP!!!

http://static.flickr.com/3/3794105_f992515fbf_m.jpg

NOOOOOO!!! not even GiG the great has nuts that big.

The Ghost of GiG
01-09-2006, 05:13 AM
OH SNAP!!!

http://static.flickr.com/3/3794105_f992515fbf_m.jpg

NOOOOOO!!! not even GiG the great has nuts that big.
Nuts big enough for what?

The sone
01-09-2006, 05:14 AM
Nuts big enough for what?

to shoot with a bb gun silly!! :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
01-09-2006, 05:21 AM
You know, I didn't really care at first. I never told Kori to do shit. But now? Well, now nothing will satisfy me. I'm tired of getting called out today.

Fuck the world, and fuck GIG. He can stay banned as long as Kori wants him banned.

The sone
01-09-2006, 05:22 AM
You know, I didn't really care at first. I never told Kori to do shit. But now? Well, now nothing will satisfy me. I'm tired of getting called out today.

Fuck the world, and fuck GIG. He can stay banned as long as Kori wants him banned.

really? cmon at least have him shoot himself in the nut and then say you changed your mind...pleeeeeeease?

3rdCoast
01-09-2006, 05:23 AM

Says "Manny"

Looks like GiG found the correct password.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

The Ghost of GiG
01-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Says "Manny"

Looks like GiG found the correct password.

:lol :lol :lol :lol
I have NOTHING against Manny.

Kori Ellis
01-09-2006, 06:49 AM
People are stupid. If I ban your IP address and then you get another one and I ban it again. It's probably in your best interest to just STFU and stay off the forum until the situation is settled instead of forcing your way back in.

:rolleyes