What would it be?

More communication?

More sex?

SpursWoman
01-09-2006, 08:55 AM
I wouldn't change a damn thing. :angel

Summers
01-09-2006, 10:02 AM
I wish ADD boy was better at listening and retaining information. Other than that, he's perfect. :)

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I'd clone my wife so she could do all the cooking and cleaning and go to work everyday to support us. It would save me the added paperwork that comes with polygamy.

ObiwanGinobili
01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I wish ADD boy was better at listening and retaining information. Other than that, he's perfect. :)

dear lord I was gonna say the same thing. :lol

iminlakerland
01-09-2006, 10:18 AM
dear lord I was gonna say the same thing. :lol

Obi, how is your husband by the way? I hope you guys got some sort of good news?

ObiwanGinobili
01-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Obi, how is your husband by the way? I hope you guys got some sort of good news?

ehhh. He's alright I guess. Sticking to this ultra low sodium diet is harder then expected. He did have an episode on Saterday while we were shopping but he took his meds quickly and it didn't escalate too much. Kinda nipped it in the bud.

He took off today for indiana :( wont; be back untill Jan 27th.
then he's leaving again on the 30th for 2 weeks home for 1 week and then he;s leaving again on Feb 27th for Japan. He'll be in Japan untill March 24th.
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssss ssssssss.

iminlakerland
01-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Im glad hes ok, but damn at him being gone for so long, sorry to hear that.

tlongII
01-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I would like a clause that allows me to trade in for a newer model at any time.

easjer
01-09-2006, 11:44 AM
I'd clone my wife so she could do all the cooking and cleaning and go to work everyday to support us. It would save me the added paperwork that comes with polygamy.

You might want to consider making the clone stupid. That way, she wouldn't spend all day curled up in bed reading instead of cooking and cleaning.

I'm just sayin' . . .

As for me? I love my husband and he is nearly perfect. If I could change anything, I would remove the tunnel vision that misses the piles of folded clothes on the floor or the clutter on the table when he looks around a room and decides it's clean. I mean . . . how do you NOT see that stuff?

KEDA
01-09-2006, 11:46 AM
if I could change one thing about my relationship, it would be to have one!

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-09-2006, 11:55 AM
You might want to consider making the clone stupid. That way, she wouldn't spend all day curled up in bed reading instead of cooking and cleaning.

I'm just sayin' . . .

As for me? I love my husband and he is nearly perfect. If I could change anything, I would remove the tunnel vision that misses the piles of folded clothes on the floor or the clutter on the table when he looks around a room and decides it's clean. I mean . . . how do you NOT see that stuff?

I see it just fine, it's that I'm able to accept that as "clean". Think of it as a willingness to accept imperfections.

Ummm....not that I really need that skill...since you're perfect, dear...uhhh...I'm going to go elsewhere on the internet now.

easjer
01-09-2006, 12:18 PM
:lol

Apparently, the issue isn't the tunnel vision, it the definition of clean.

Love you, baby!

nickbroken
01-09-2006, 12:28 PM
I would of changed every getting into it, if not that then I would of changed the communication or lack of it.

2Blonde
01-09-2006, 12:36 PM
I love almost everything about my husband but I wish sometimes that he had a bit more patience with things. Now my daughter has picked up that same trait. I'm very patient and sometimes they drive me crazy with that attitude.

desflood
01-09-2006, 01:10 PM
His misplaced jealousy and suspicion. Other than that... he's great!

Ishta
01-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Not too much, however I wish they would find a cure for CMS... LOL

2Blonde
01-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Not too much, however I wish they would find a cure for CMS... LOL

I sometimes suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit) :lol but what is CMS ???

Ishta
01-09-2006, 02:31 PM
I sometimes suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit) :lol but what is CMS ???Constant Menstrual Syndrome :lmao He sure is good at bitching sometimes!! I love him anyway!

SpursWoman
01-09-2006, 02:31 PM
I sometimes suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit) :lol but what is CMS ???

I actually read it a "CRS" ... :oops :lol

midgetonadonkey
01-09-2006, 02:52 PM
I'd make my girl a pothead.