PDA

View Full Version : On Second Thought...

Nbadan
01-09-2006, 01:22 PM
During the era of ERA in the US and feminism in the industrialized countries, this woman wrote an anti-feminist book in 1980, talking about the importance of marriage over career, old-fashioned values and whatnot. On the year of their 40th wedding anniversary, her husband left her for a younger woman. Now she is trying to figure out how to make ends meet at 67 with few job skills. She has written a new book saying her first book was wrong.

Observer (http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,16937,1681744,00.html)

The judge told her to get job-training, while husband vacations with new and younger bride in Mexico.

Ocotillo
01-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Life's a bitch, then you die.

DarkReign
01-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Just goes to show where moaning and the missionary gets ya.

Take a chance every now and then you old coot. Men want something different every week if not every day.

You make it interesting, or he will make it interesting....your choice.

Oh, Gee!!
01-09-2006, 06:05 PM
she got old. I don't blame the guy for tossing her out on her ear.

DarkReign
01-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey, just so its clear.

What I am talking about is...spice it up girls!

Every guy has a secret fantasy no amount of booze or coercing could ever drag out of him.

Get crazy! Take control! Dress up in the sluttiest outfit you ever thought of and demand his attention every once in awhile.

Let me tell you from experience, One woman can dominate a man's thoughts with the slightest of effort.

heck, you never know, you just might enjoy yourself too :wink

Oh, Gee!!
01-09-2006, 06:18 PM
I saw this woman on TV, she does not need to be dressing slutty. I shudder to think

DarkReign
01-10-2006, 11:53 AM
I saw this woman on TV, she does not need to be dressing slutty. I shudder to think

Well, in that case....youre SOL, you old baggle.

Bummer about your luck. Layoff the book-writing and grab a workout tape.

Nbadan
01-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Makes ya wonder, traditional family, what is that anymore? Mom and Dad always busy working full time careers. Kids raising themselves, or worse yet, by their equally clue-less friends. It's no wonder that a growing numbers of our kids suffer from depression, anxiety and other psychological issues, and why a growing number of parents are resorting to legal 'mood-drugs' to 'help bring balance' to their kids life. It's a sick cycle, but one that is likely to continue until parents starting placing the worth of their children above the worth of a new Tahoe or suburban home.

Dos
01-10-2006, 01:48 PM
dam society.. govt should fix everything and everyone.... lets not promote taking responsibility for you actions...

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 02:41 PM
dam society.. govt should fix everything and everyone.... lets not promote taking responsibility for you actions...

what are you babbling about? This has nothing to do with the gov't helping out people or people not taking responsibility for their behavior. this is about some old broad that was dumped. You either have no reading comprehension or just give the same patented bullshit response no matter what the topic.

Chairman Kim
01-10-2006, 03:28 PM
what are you babbling about? This has nothing to do with the gov't helping out people or people not taking responsibility for their behavior. this is about some old broad that was dumped. You either have no reading comprehension or just give the same patented bullshit response no matter what the topic.

Exactly, the same old propaganda for the right countering the undeniable truth of the left.

On behalf of the workers in the world, I thank you Oh Gee.

Marklar MM
01-10-2006, 04:04 PM
As said in Jonathon Swift's satirical essay "A Modest Proposal", we should eat 80% of babies. They are delicious.