You get the baking soda I got yo D
Get the triple beam and measure out yo STUFF
Mix one gram of soda every seven grams of STUFF
An shake it up until it bubble up an get harder
Then sit the tube in some ready made cold water
Twist the STUFF like a knot while it's still hot
And watch that STUFF while it can rise to the STUFFin top
Now ya STUFF powda is STUFF
STUFFER I hopes you strapped cause you might get jacked.

Cool2LOVE
01-09-2006, 10:23 PM
"But Ded!" :lol

JoeChalupa
01-09-2006, 10:28 PM
WTF is C-Murder?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2006, 10:31 PM
http://www.chartattack.com/pics/2003/10/01-cmurder.jpg

C-Murder. The older brother of Master P, and original member of the No Limit family.

Don't be fooled by his picture. He's not associated with eminem and 50cent in any way.

JoeChalupa
01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
http://www.chartattack.com/pics/2003/10/01-cmurder.jpg

C-Murder. The older brother of Master P, and original member of the No Limit family.

Don't be fooled by his picture. He's not associated with eminem and 50cent in any way.

Still doesn't ring a bell. Never heard of No Limit.

Is this that dude that's been in jail for years?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Yes. Never heard of no limit? "Make 'em say ughhh" ?? "Bout it bout it" ??

"Half on a bag of dank" ???

Guys like eminem go out of their way to show how they don't care that their MOM IS PISSED OFF AT THEM.

This dude rolled up to a club and murdered an 18 year old in front of Barcadia, then stole his fucking shoes.

Who do you think would win in an all-out tuthle between the two?

Thats right. C-Murda.

Cool2LOVE
01-09-2006, 10:39 PM
So you worship a murderer?

mookie2001
01-09-2006, 10:41 PM
"worship" is the word I would use

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2006, 10:41 PM
No. But I respect him.
He has the cajones to live up to his name.

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999 sure he's never rapped about lollipops and hugs.

mookie2001
01-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Roflroflroflroflrorflroflrfofl

Cool2LOVE
01-09-2006, 10:52 PM
He should have chose a better name then. But if the beats are tight? I can't hate. I love all my brothers and wish them the best, no matter our mistakes.

baseline bum
01-10-2006, 01:57 AM
I lost respect for No Limit after they gave Silkk the Shocker a record deal. If you can name a worse rapper I'll be amazed.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 02:10 AM
I lost respect for No Limit after they gave Silkk the Shocker a record deal. If you can name a worse rapper I'll be amazed.

eminem
50 cent
every member of gunit

Silkk the shocker's Charge It To Da Game has good tracks 1-6, and he has DOMINANT verses on Master P's album Ice Cream Man, songs "How G's Ride" and "Drama"

You can't fuck with his verses on those songs...better than anything 50 cent ever dreamed of.

Uh huh
01-10-2006, 02:32 AM
eminem

I hope you realize that Eminem is the number one hip hop artist of all time. He has sold over 65 million CD's. He is obviously doing something right. Sad that you can't back up the best white rapper of all time when in fact the last time Mookie checked your ass was white.

gatoloco
01-10-2006, 02:41 AM
All that needs to be said about cmurder?

IS

Who the fuck is cmurder?

baseline bum
01-10-2006, 02:46 AM
I hate people disrespecting Eminem. I've been a huge hip-hop fan since the days of La-Di-Da-Di and All You Can Eat, and Eminem is an amazing rapper. People say he sucks because of his commercial success and because he's white, but he's a gifted lyricist and story-teller who takes over any track he's on.

50 is wack as fuck. I hate the way he sings on every track he put out after 8-Mile. G-Unit sucks too. Yayo just sounds like a dumbass out to show how hard he is.

Silkk has the weakest flow I've ever heard. He ruined Ice Cream Man with that half a verse where it sounds like he's trying to catch his breath the whole time. If you're gonna rock the mic do it with some fucking authority and don't go whisper your rhyme.

BTW, the greatest white rapper of all time is MC Serch by a mile.

gatoloco
01-10-2006, 02:49 AM
MC Serch huh? I'll give it a listen. Thanks for the tip bro.

baseline bum
01-10-2006, 02:50 AM
He was in 3rd Bass, but his solo was tight too.

gatoloco
01-10-2006, 02:52 AM
Ahhh, memories faded, but returning.

timvp
01-10-2006, 05:45 AM
Silkk The Shocker is such a bad rapper that he's amazing. I love some of his early stuff. He was so horrible and was rapping off beat in every verse but he was an unintentional genius.

"I'm Rich Bitch, Get Used Of It." -- Silkk The Shocker

Classic.

:smokin

bigzak25
01-10-2006, 06:38 AM
then only tune i every paid attention to with silkk was movin on with mya, cuz i liked/like that song. :tu

but i can't hate...cuz who the fuck am I? :lol

baseline bum
01-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Every time Master P would come out with a good cut, Silkk would ruin the last verse.

Kori Ellis
01-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Almost off topic - Baseline, do you want to go to Pimp C's coming home party?

sa_butta
01-10-2006, 02:53 PM
When he first came out I thought he was 2pac biter.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Silkk The Shocker is such a bad rapper that he's amazing. I love some of his early stuff. He was so horrible and was rapping off beat in every verse but he was an unintentional genius.

exactly
i like his offbeat cadence

it owns

BTW, whoever said eminem is amazing and only scoffed cuz he's white forget the fact that he's also scoffed cuz he really sucks

Mixability
01-10-2006, 03:58 PM
The best of C-Murder?!?!?!

Britney Spears might as well have a greatest hits album!

Oh wait.

:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Eminem can't hold a candle to Silkk. At least silkk was raised in New Orleans/Richmon California. His big bro Master P got a 10G inheritence and opened up a record store that later become the backbone of No Limit Records. Success Story 101.

Eminem tries to make you all believe that he has beef with his mom, that his girlfriend hates him (eek!), that he doesnt give a fuck what you think about him, and he became popular after Britney Murphey forced him to enter a flow contest after his shift at the Automobile Factory.
Yeah-Fuckin-right. This peice of shit was engineered, saran wrapped, and made ready to order for all you people who listen to sucker MC's.

Mixability
01-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Eminem can't hold a candle to Silkk. At least silkk was raised in New Orleans/Richmon California. His big bro Master P got a 10G inheritence and opened up a record store that later become the backbone of No Limit Records. Success Story 101.

Eminem tries to make you all believe that he has beef with his mom, that his girlfriend hates him (eek!), that he doesnt give a fuck what you think about him, and he became popular after Britney Murphey forced him to enter a flow contest after his shift at the Automobile Factory.
Yeah-Fuckin-right. This peice of shit was engineered, saran wrapped, and made ready to order for all you people who listen to sucker MC's.

It pays to be a sorry ass rapper then! GiG must be rich by now!

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 05:50 PM
I hate people disrespecting Eminem. I've been a huge hip-hop fan since the days of La-Di-Da-Di and All You Can Eat, and Eminem is an amazing rapper. People say he sucks because of his commercial success and because he's white, but he's a gifted lyricist and story-teller who takes over any track he's on.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
if you like Idol rap about moms and exwifes and daughters
and 20 million other white rappers emerging
which I'm still trying to count

have you ever heard of mike D?

Bo Malette
01-10-2006, 05:56 PM
I specifically recall one of Eminem's greatest hits having the line

"I am whatever you say I am
If I wasnt, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news every day I am!
But radio wont even play my jam!"

And I heard that song on the radio. Sounds like a big wigger douche to me.

Bo Malette
01-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Also, it pays to notice that eminem just rhymed "am" with "am" with "am" with "jam"

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Oh, boy, sounds like those fans of eminem sure do have high expectations from their MCs, oh boy!

baseline bum
01-12-2006, 02:29 AM

Who gives a fuck where Silkk was born? Just because he's from the ghetto doesn't mean he has any skills. I used to live in South Park (Scarface's hood, not the cartoon), but I assure you I can't rap for shit.

You wanna talk engineered, No Limit is a textbook case. P comes out and makes a lot of money with Ice Cream Man after riding the anthem-like success of Bout it Bout It off TRU's album, and he floods the market with untalented gangster kill-a-n*gga-every-fucking-song bullshit while his name is still hot. Every No Limit album was an advertisement for the next 10 pieces of crap he was putting out next month.

In 8-Mile he was acting. Never once did I hear Marhsall or Eminem mentioned in the movie.

midgetonadonkey
01-12-2006, 09:30 AM
http://www.meantime-jp.com/JacketPics/JacketT/TRU/Tru2DaGame.jpg

Best No-Limit album released.

http://images.windowsmedia.com/img/prov_b/300_80/012414162021.jpg

Is a close second.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-12-2006, 12:58 PM
TRU was ill. When I get a job, IM gonna get TRU tattooed across my forearm.

And Baseline bum, your analysis is pretty much flawless, however I fail to realize how you gotta hate a nigga for tryin to make a Dollah outta Fifteen cents.
That's pretty much the story of every rapper post biggie/tupac. Eminem did the same exact thing with that bull shit D-12 suckerMC-riddled peice of crap outfit.

Now you defend 8-mile? At least when Master P made his movie "I got Tha Hookup" it was obviously to make money and to cash in on his name. When Eminem made his movie he still WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to enhance his image as a lonely white boy who's MOM GAVE HIM PROBLEMS and fought his way to the top in a black-dominated rap scene to become famous.

Which is 100% bull shit, that phony was created and saran wrapped just as sure as Lil Bow Wow was. Which is fucking pathetic.

Why do you gotta hate? Master P is a self made man who made all of his family and close friends millions of dollars (until they lost a shitload by not paying taxes :lol)

Eminem is phony commercialized nonsense. He was made to be commercial.

Master P was a stupid uneducated ghetto youth who struck a chord with the population...he wasn't pre-destined to do what he did.

Again, I ask you

Why you gotta hate a nigga for makin a dollah outta fifteen cents?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-12-2006, 01:05 PM
I ask that, cuz in the end, thats the only reason people really hate on No-Limit Records.

They're a true American success story if you look at it objectively. Master-P is a damn good businessman who got his initial nest egg outta sheer luck, not whoring his soul out to corporate executives and having a high pitched voice and rocky histories with his (GASP!) mother.

TheTruth
01-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah, but Eminem almost kicked the shit outta triumph.

You know he goes hard as all get out...

Cant_Be_Faded
01-12-2006, 01:16 PM
thetruth, wtf
did u change back

TheTruth
01-12-2006, 01:18 PM
I've managed to get the people off my back.

baseline bum
01-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I love a lot of Master P's shit. I think most of his posse was wack. I always liked Mystical and Mia X was tight too (her verse on Bout It Bout It is some of the hardest shit I heard on wax), but disrespecting the rap game by having everyone you know put out a wack record to gravy-train your success is every bit as bad as guys like MC Hammer selling out and forgetting the people who were his core audience and made him famous.

midgetonadonkey
01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
I love a lot of Master P's shit. I think most of his posse was wack. I always liked Mystical and Mia X was tight too (her verse on Bout It Bout It is some of the hardest shit I heard on wax), but disrespecting the rap game by having everyone you know put out a wack record to gravy-train your success is every bit as bad as guys like MC Hammer selling out and forgetting the people who were his core audience and made him famous.

If I had my own rap label, I'd have everyone including my mother putting out albums. Why? Because I fucking can, and there is always someone out there that will buy it just because it is on my shit. I don't blame Master P one bit for letting everyone he knows make an album.

The Snoop Dogg No Limit Album was badass. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

mookie2001
01-12-2006, 07:30 PM
sorry ive got to do it

eminem

"Daddy look what I made", Dad's gotta go catch a plane

"Daddy where's Mommy? I can't find Mommy where is she?"

I don't know go play Hailie, baby, your Daddy's busy

Daddy's writing a song,

That's Slim Shady, yeah baby, Slim Shady's crazy

Shady made me, but tonight Shady's rocka-by-baby...

"You're making Mommy cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?"

Baby, Daddy ain't leaving no more, "Daddy you're lying

"But you ain't leaving no more, Daddy you're mine"

"Daddy please, Daddy don't leave, Daddy - no stop it!"

It's got a picture, "this'll keep you safe Daddy, take it withcha'"

"Daddy it's me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding,"

But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?

"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'

"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad

"And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'

"I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are going"

But baby wait, "it's too late Dad, you made the choice

It's Spring and Hailie's outside swinging, I walk right up to Kim and kiss her

Tell her I miss her, Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister

Cant_Be_Faded
01-13-2006, 12:27 PM

then why like eminem?

Master P got his entire posse rich due to his own business savy and skills, eminem because he's the only white rapper out there that Dr Dre found good looking enough to sell millions of records.

Eminem did not have his own record label until AFTER he was famous

Cant_Be_Faded
01-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Here is a tidbit from one of the good Silkk songs on Charge it 2 Da game:

My life started FUCKED up got me lost in the game
they told me i wasnt goin amount to nothing
so started slangin some 'cane
you could love or hate it
nigga wanna see Silkk incarserated
they complicated, contemplated
that's why I can't be faded
I hate it they sucked up they mad that I made it

Awesome.

mookie2001
01-13-2006, 12:34 PM
You're making Mommy cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?

KEDA
01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
if it was a C-Murder compliation, wouldnt it be a maxi-single?

BTW Im was a big No-Limit fan, Ice Cream Man was the shit.

and Tha Game is to be Sold, not to be Told was one of Snoopys best albums!

but Silkk was horrid, that over-dub where he would repeat himself over the same thing he just said was just stupid, and it is on EVERY SONG he did.

KEDA
01-13-2006, 12:59 PM
also No-Limit got lame when they started doing movies and shit.

and dosent Darek Anderson still have a No-Limit tank on his arm?

he was one of the "sports stars" under the No-Limit sports agency, correct?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-13-2006, 01:02 PM
also No-Limit got lame when they started doing movies and shit.

and dosent Darek Anderson still have a No-Limit tank on his arm?

he was one of the "sports stars" under the No-Limit sports agency, correct?

ROFL i never heard about that....awesome!!!

Derek Anderson just moved up .2 points on the Faith Scale.

Now!! Do yall think anyone would get a "Shady Records" Tattoo on their arm in the NBA???? ANYONE??? ANYONE???

KEDA
01-13-2006, 01:05 PM
if Em were dumb enough to start a sports agency, then I guess.

remember the initial Ricky Williams deal?

Master Ps idea!

BTW what the fuck is Percy Miller doing on dancing with the stars???

dosent he have a CBA team to try out for?

or a shitty movie to "produce"?

or some Wal-Mart clothes to promote?

mookie2001
01-13-2006, 01:06 PM
But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?

"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'

"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad

"And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'

Cant_Be_Faded
01-13-2006, 01:32 PM
if Em were dumb enough to start a sports agency, then I guess.

remember the initial Ricky Williams deal?

Master Ps idea!

BTW what the fuck is Percy Miller doing on dancing with the stars???

dosent he have a CBA team to try out for?

or a shitty movie to "produce"?

or some Wal-Mart clothes to promote?

Seems like you know more about P than I do...who did he dance with? Did they win?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-13-2006, 08:08 PM

"I'm Rich Bitch, Get Used Of It." -- Silkk The Shocker

Classic.

:smokin

I wonder what Silkk is doing right now. Do you think he's still rich?

chode_regulator
01-14-2006, 08:47 AM
I hope you realize that Eminem is the number one hip hop artist of all time. He has sold over 65 million CD's. He is obviously doing something right. Sad that you can't back up the best white rapper of all time when in fact the last time Mookie checked your ass was white.
ehhhh....how is CBF white?
and i likesome country music but that doesnt mean i like grath brooks or george strait. or dolly.
i like some pop music but dont like celine dion.
why is it bc the corporate world sells a product so hard that they make people think they have to be cool and buy a cd that that makes an artist good?