PDA

View Full Version : Who is the new Clandestino?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 05:45 PM
What name is Clandestino going by these days...
And where's his redheaded stepbrother?

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
wrong forum

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 05:52 PM
^I disagree

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 06:00 PM
^I couldn't care less

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 06:02 PM
^shut up you antiamerican leftyassleftist

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh, Gee may be the new Clandestino then..

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
you two might be the new laverne and shirley. either way, nobody here gives two shits about you

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I can only strive to be as liked as you. If you didn't care, then stay the fuck out of the thread, horsefucker

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 06:08 PM
dude I dont know why the fuck youre mad at me
i was just fucking around

we've never actually had a conversation about anything
I just meant since clan was pretty much an exclusive political poster that i disagreed that this was the wrong forum

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 06:09 PM
I know, for some reason people like him and GiG took what we did personally, as if it had anything to do with them.

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 06:12 PM
well I did scoff GIG for being a 6-8 college athlete who doesnt play bball
and thinking jay z and eminem are the greatest rappers

but for some
its like

you know garth...
you and I have never actually talked

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 06:14 PM
yeah, i dont even think oh, Gee has even posted in the college forum once

This thread does belong here cuz Clandestino used to post 99% here and 1% club.

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 06:19 PM
I just think you two are morons. nothing personal

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm sure yonivore and xrayzebra and vashner think you're a moron as well for being so leftwinged, but at least its in context
what we did did not involve you.

If you're not the new clandestino, just say so.

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 06:24 PM
its a fucking message board
on the internets!

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Why don't you contact him?
http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=314

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 06:39 PM
He never gets online.

EVER.

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 06:54 PM
then he's dead. get over it

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2006, 07:06 PM
I would have but Kori said in another thread how he is posting under a new name.

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 07:08 PM
maybe he doesn't want you to know, maybe he hates you

Mr. T
01-10-2006, 07:49 PM
maybe he doesn't want you to know, maybe he hates you

You make me sick, and don't you ever speak for me again.

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
fresh take, cantbemookied

xrayzebra
01-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I'm sure yonivore and xrayzebra and vashner think you're a moron as well for being so leftwinged, but at least its in context
what we did did not involve you.

If you're not the new clandestino, just say so.

Don't include me in your petty conversation. OG at least has a sense of
humor. I really didn't notice he was left handed. Just gets confused at
times. OG watch the bird flu, guys that have wings are very susceptible. :lol

Oh, Gee!!
01-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks....I think.

mookie2001
01-10-2006, 08:04 PM
this conversation is so petty it doesnt even deserve to be on an...

internet message board

RobinsontoDuncan
01-10-2006, 11:34 PM
i too was wondering what happended to clandestino...funny how a board historically dominated by conservatives has turned on its head

Guru of Nothing
01-10-2006, 11:55 PM
i too was wondering what happended to clandestino...funny how a board historically dominated by conservatives has turned on its head

This board is not "historically dominated" by conservatives.

Take off your maroon colored sunglasses.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2006, 12:11 AM
fresh take, cantbemookied

that's not me or mookie...

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Take off your maroon colored sunglasses.

Once moreth the Guru hath Spokeneth.

RobinsontoDuncan
01-11-2006, 12:22 AM
what the fuck are you talking about it used to be dan and exstatic against everyone, the few times i ventured in here i felt like i was one on 10,000

Nbadan
01-11-2006, 02:10 AM
what the fuck are you talking about it used to be dan and exstatic against everyone, the few times i ventured in here i felt like i was one on 10,000

This forum is a good indicator of what is going on in the rest of the country. When I first started posting in this forum 2.5 years ago a small majority of people were still buying the half-truths and political spin from the W.H. and it's media shills on Iraq, the economy, oil, Bin laden. Well, given what we know now, not to many people are buying them now.

Today, criticizing Conservative and the W.H. seems to be so in vogue that it's hard to believe that just 2 years ago, Kori called me the poster who she would receive the most complaints about.

:lol

Nbadan
01-11-2006, 02:13 AM
...by the way, if I had to guess who the new Clandestino is, I would have to guess Xray.

gtownspur
01-11-2006, 02:35 AM
if this forum was indicative of the country's moods, then kerry would have won in a landslide.

Nbadan
01-11-2006, 02:41 AM
if this forum was indicative of the country's moods, then kerry would have won in a landslide.

Not necessarily since the election was almost 2 years ago. Some people were still under the misguided impression that it would have been a mistake to switch horses in mid-stride. I guarantee you if Kerry had been elected, our troops would be home by now.

gtownspur
01-11-2006, 02:48 AM
And even at that dan, the american populace as a majority knew that already, that's why they didn't vote for kerry. Even now, the american public is against immediate withdrawal.

ANd you can cite polls wich skew democrat numbers against republicans that will favor your points, but there's a reason why the democrats haven't introduce a real bill on troop withdrawal. If there was huge public support, they'd do it already.

Nbadan
01-11-2006, 03:01 AM
And even at that dan, the american populace as a majority knew that already, that's why they didn't vote for kerry. Even now, the american public is against immediate withdrawal.

ANd you can cite polls wich skew democrat numbers against republicans that will favor your points, but there's a reason why the democrats haven't introduce a real bill on troop withdrawal. If there was huge public support, they'd do it already.

When did John Kerry call for a immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops in Iraq? When did John Murtha call for a immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops in Iraq? Didn't happen during the 04 Presidential campaign or after, so why would this even be a serious factor in the 04 election?

The real reason Democrats have not introduced a bill for an immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops in Iraq is because the bill would not go anywhere anyway since Republicans control the legislative agenda in both houses, and spin-meisters like O'Lielly and Limballs would have additional ammo to attempt to paint all Democrats with as wide a brush as possible as being soft on the war on terror.

gtownspur
01-11-2006, 03:11 AM
Even with the fox news channel and Rush Limbaugh, the viewership ratio from those media outlets compared to the rest are only 1 to 35.

And at that, if the public support is so big, then the republicans would be caving in im mass already since they would all like to secure their spots for midterms.

And John KErry didn't have to call for immediate withdrawal, the american people read between the lines when KErry promised troop withdrawals within four months into his term. The american people saw that KErry would not be a solid supporter for the war, and they saw that KErry wouldn't of considered this war as valuable to american interest.

Point being, the american people wanted stablity and wanted a president that would stand firm till victory would be achieved. John kerry did not show that.

And now the Rasmussen poll is tracking Bush's approval ratings at 50 percent, your world is suddenly collapsing. There will be no impeachment.

Nbadan
01-11-2006, 03:19 AM
Even with the fox news channel and Rush Limbaugh, the viewership ratio from those media outlets compared to the rest are only 1 to 35.

Yeah, and before the whole WMD assertions by the WH fell flat on their face, MSNBC, CNN, NBC and ABC were all doing their responsibilities and questioning the legitimacy of the claims coming out of the State Department and Cheney-controlled CIA, right?

Wrong.

Nbadan
01-11-2006, 03:25 AM
And at that, if the public support is so big, then the republicans would be caving in im mass already since they would all like to secure their spots for midterms.

The Republicans control both houses and the Presidency. Theoretically, they shouldn't be having trouble getting any of their legislative proposals passed. What happened to Social Security reform? What happened to rubber-stamping the Patriot Act for another two years? Why is the Alito nomination so contentious?

Some old-school Conservatives who still believe in what the party once stood for are finally starting to stand up to the administration, and I believe this is why we are seeing attempts by the WH to try and control public criticizism of the Iraq war by government officials in the media.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2006, 01:28 PM
x-ray-zerbra!!!! of course

plus clandestino used to say how he was a retired veteran

Oh, Gee!!
01-11-2006, 01:33 PM
oh, snap!! next mystery, who is Mr. T?

RobinsontoDuncan
01-11-2006, 01:37 PM
i can see that, although in my mind clandestino was a far greater prick than xray is

Mr. T
01-11-2006, 03:14 PM
oh, snap!! next mystery, who is Mr. T?

I'm someone that pities you, foo!

Oh, Gee!!
01-11-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm someone that pities you, foo!

SA210, you're busted.

Kori Ellis
01-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Ehh.. this forum was never historically dominated by conservatives.

However, it was historically RUN by conservatives and it still is :spin

There was a huge group of non-conservatives all along. None as dominating as NBADan, but they were here and posting nonetheless.

Oh, Gee!!
01-11-2006, 03:56 PM
so...you're clandestino, right?

Kori Ellis
01-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Umm.. no.

The only thing I said about him was that I THOUGHT he was posting here under another name.

By the way, here's a list of the most common thread starters in this forum from 2 years ago ....

Joe Chalupa
Manny is God
DuffMcCartney
NBADan
Spurster
Yonivore
Iceman Cometh
DeSPURado
Johnny Marzeti
Bandit2981
Hook Dem
exstatic
NeoCon IV
Truthsayer

Seems pretty split to me.

RobinsontoDuncan
01-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Kori, I thought you and Timvp were more moderates that conservative.

I dont know Kori, I remember last election and to come here one either had to be a conservative or have really thick skin because all liberal threads and all those who supported kerry were bashed quite a bit

Kori Ellis
01-11-2006, 04:24 PM
We are pretty conservative (Republican/pro death penalty/anti abortion) but we weren't fond of Bush or Kerry.

I'll bow back out of the Political Forum now.

*There are a lot of Libertarian ideas that I (we?) support as well.

xrayzebra
01-11-2006, 04:52 PM
...by the way, if I had to guess who the new Clandestino is, I would have to guess Xray.

That's what you get for guessing. Shows your sense of reasoning. Mostly
wrong. :lol

gtownspur
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah, and before the whole WMD assertions by the WH fell flat on their face, MSNBC, CNN, NBC and ABC were all doing their responsibilities and questioning the legitimacy of the claims coming out of the State Department and Cheney-controlled CIA, right?

Wrong.

They were reporting what the president said, and they were doing their duty to suspect the presidents words. The NEw York Times ran pieces trying to discredit the BUsh theories for war, all along. The media did do a good job of trying to question the justification for war. BUt you shouldn't be mad at the media, you should be mad at the Democrats who went along and didnt do what they were supposed to do, counter the president's agenda. The network news was there to report the events, that's their job. THe Democrats on the other hand are there to counter act the president's policies but they were too chicken.

ANd the there was no cheney controlled CIA, thats your copout. Cheney was not elected VP when the info on WMD's came out about IRaq. Cheney did not appoint George tenet. Nice try!

gtownspur
01-11-2006, 05:55 PM
The Republicans control both houses and the Presidency. Theoretically, they shouldn't be having trouble getting any of their legislative proposals passed. What happened to Social Security reform? What happened to rubber-stamping the Patriot Act for another two years? Why is the Alito nomination so contentious?

Some old-school Conservatives who still believe in what the party once stood for are finally starting to stand up to the administration, and I believe this is why we are seeing attempts by the WH to try and control public criticizism of the Iraq war by government officials in the media.

What?? :lol

Dan, you're not making sense. THe presidents failure to pass social security reform has nothing to do with the War on Iraq and it's criticisms.

Tell me, what is the administration doing to stifle debate?

what law have they passed to do so?

Before you come here and act like this administration was the first to wiretapp suspects, or claim any executive priveleges, you need to take a look at history.

Atleast GW isn't spying and wiretapping Jesse Jackson like JFK did MLK. He's doing it to the terrorist.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Umm.. no.

The only thing I said about him was that I THOUGHT he was posting here under another name.

By the way, here's a list of the most common thread starters in this forum from 2 years ago ....

Joe Chalupa
Manny is God
DuffMcCartney
NBADan
Spurster
Yonivore
Iceman Cometh
DeSPURado
Johnny Marzeti
Bandit2981
Hook Dem
exstatic
NeoCon IV
Truthsayer

Seems pretty split to me.

You call that split?!? Well 2 years ago did include liberal manny so you may be right :lol

NeoCon IV, The Manny, Iceman, Despur, truthsayer, are all gone from the political forum scene

I only try to intervene when my faculties have failed me....the more I get into politics the more I get pissed off
but i may post here more often since UT basketball is a farse and football season is over

gatoloco
01-11-2006, 08:16 PM
el pinche liberals split cuando bush gano otra vez.

Nbadan
01-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Joe Chalupa
Manny is God
DuffMcCartney
NBADan
Spurster
Yonivore
Iceman Cometh
DeSPURado
Johnny Marzeti
Bandit2981
Hook Dem
exstatic
NeoCon IV
Truthsayer

The biggest mystery is what happened to DeSpurado and Truthsayer, both dedicated forum posters even before the Political Forum came into existence at Spurs talk.

It's like they feel off the face of the earth. Maybe they are in Camp X-Ray?

Anyone have a clue?

Kori Ellis
01-12-2006, 12:21 AM
DeSPURado is still around from time-to-time (though not under that name).

I believe that Truthsayer had some major health problems.

Nbadan
01-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Thanks Kori. I hope that Truthsayer is OK. For those who weren't here then, Truthsayer was a real conservative when he first started posting here, but by the time he disappeared, he was really coming around to the dark side.