PDA

View Full Version : 11-29

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:01 AM
I rest my case.

When statistical bozos and and Sportscenter hacks like some we know here will wake up and realize that Yahoo Fantasy basketball doesn't equal = Championships they will get this.

Nets are down 6, playing well and hanging tough. What happens? Lawerence Frank literally turns the whole offense over to Carter.

Now, you may say "well well look at sunday and the other games hes won"

Yeah, Toronto, and other stiff teams that don't even give him a wiff of the pressure he will face in the playoffs.

Now, the Nets will win the division just because the Atlantic is like the NL West, most least pathetic team wins.

But tonight showed WHY he Vince Carter, is not a reliable option for a team hoping to win a ring.

brick brick brick brick, unforced turnover, unforced turnover.

in MEANINGFULL time in the second half.

2 points.

The rest he got on desperate garbage minutes in the 4th.

Will this game, FINALLY wake these MORONS UP!??

Probobly not.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Spurs went up by 10 when Carter sat. Weren't you watching?

During the first quarter Carter scored at will on everyone wearing black and silver. Then momentum changed, it was time for Carters rest, Spurs made a run and then it was tough for the Nets to catch up.

Again, Carter owned the Spurs. Kristic scored every time he got the ball.. easily...

Lawrence Franks is a dipshit. Kidd forced numerous turnovers as well.

But Carter was the only reason the Nets got to within 20.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2006, 01:17 AM
The offense in the fourth was Carter trying to take on the entirety of the Spurs and miserably failing. He is Jerry Stackhouse with a bit more hops. They both hit game winners the other night, but I woudln't want either on my team.

The Nets have no coherent offense and their defense is atrocious. Vince Carter has a run like this at some point every year, but he inevitably fades because he's not that good. He's an athletic player with a marginal shot but a good defensive team shuts him down each and every time.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:19 AM
The offense in the fourth was Carter trying to take on the entirety of the Spurs and miserably failing. He is Jerry Stackhouse with a bit more hops. They both hit game winners the other night, but I woudln't want either on my team.

The Nets have no coherent offense and their defense is atrocious. Vince Carter has a run like this at some point every year, but he inevitably fades because he's not that good. He's an athletic player with a marginal shot but a good defensive team shuts him down each and every time.

Stick to Texas Holdem.

Carter is one of the top 3 players in the NBA. Right now.

Brutalis
01-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Stick to Texas Holdem.

Try not to get quoted.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:24 AM

The Nets have no coherent offense and their defense is atrocious. Vince Carter has a run like this at some point every year, but he inevitably fades because he's not that good. He's an athletic player with a marginal shot but a good defensive team shuts him down each and every time

Thank you manny for restoring the thread to sanity from Sequ.

Sequ,

did you miss the series in the 4th were he bricked 3 straight shots, and turned the ball over at the sight of Bruce Bowen dribbling it off his legg and into the jewish doctor courtside?!?!?

Of course you saw it. Your in what they call DENILE.

Lawrence Franks is a dipshit

I agree, any coach that lets Vince Carter run the point, needs to be fired.

Again, Carter owned the Spurs

11-29

2 points, in the second half until the last 30 seconds of garbage time.

Goodnight now.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:26 AM

Kobe
Duncan
Dwayne Wade
Chauncey Billups
Lebron James

keep squeekin squeeker.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Yeah.. a tragedy... the Spurs finally beat an Eastern Conference team.

The Nets as a team definitely have some work to do, but no one wearing black and silver is in the same category as a Vince Carter....... right now.

Tim Duncan blows. Ginobili is just coming back... Parker is maybe close....

You're just a hater. But....

its all good......

The nets aren't going to be in the finals.... but Carter is a good talent and I enjoy watching him play..

Nothing wrong with that.. I can recognize.. You can't.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Kobe
Duncan
Dwayne Wade
Chauncey Billups
Lebron James
keep squeekin squeeker.

Duncan barely squeaks the top 20.

Carter owns Lebron.
Billups is not there, but a very solid player.

Kobe, Wade, Carter.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:30 AM
lol

Sequ gave up.

Awwwww......

You enjoy watching a jump shooting wuss.

Shoot.

Give Ginobili 29 shots and see how many he scores.

Tim Duncan blows

27 points 12 rebounds

Please, stop....

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Duncan barely squeaks the top 20.

Carter owns Lebron.
Billups is not there, but a very solid player.

Kobe, Wade, Carter.

lmao

your on drugs.

Back away from the Vince Carter Dildo already for christ sake.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:33 AM
27 points 12 rebounds
Please, stop....

I recall Duncan a few nights ago having Rasho stats. Where were you?

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Give Manu 29 shots and he will probably have to wear a bandaid and miss the next 20 games.

Brutalis
01-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Lmao this is odd watching TPark own someone else for a change.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:35 AM
I recall Vince Carter tonight getting his jumper thrown back at him, by none other than Rasho.

Where were you?

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Give Manu 29 shots and he will probably have to wear a bandaid and miss the next 20 games.

Give Manu 29 shots and he prob scores 50 some odd points.

not 34 due to Sequ esque love from the refs.

I just find it baffling, your in absolute love with a ball hogging choking stiff like Carter,

but a clutch, great shooting guard like Ginobili you hate.

WTF!?!?

I thought it was JUST WIN.

Carter JUST PADS STATS

Ginobili JUST WINS

Recognize....

Although tonight, I just noticed that senor Carter has a bit of a folical problem on the top of his ole head.

Therefore explaining the man love from said Sequ.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:38 AM
I recall Vince Carter tonight getting his jumper thrown back at him, by none other than Rasho.

Where were you?

Yep.. Spurs won...

but

Carter kicked their asses.

If Carter would've had a little help tpark, he would've dropped 50 and the Nets would've won this game by 10.

The Spurs had to make 20 free throws in a quarter to win by 4. Pay attention next time.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Lmao this is odd watching TPark own someone else for a change.

shhh

your gonna jinx it like Schoening did to Ginobili on the FTs tonight.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Ginobili JUST WINS

Ginobili wins with a team around him, mainly a big man named Tim Duncan.

Just like Parker, Bowen, Barry and the rest do....

Ginobili is not on the same planet as a Vince Carter.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Yep.. Spurs won...

but

Carter kicked their asses.

If Carter would've had a little help tpark, he would've dropped 50 and the Nets would've won this game by 10.

The Spurs had to make 20 free throws in a quarter to win by 4. Pay attention next time

I notice you oh so convieniently leave out the Rasho blocking Carter, but thats ok, Im sure you will be replaying that in your mind tonight laying in bed.

If he wouldve had help he wouldve scored 50.

he shot 29 shots.

To get help, therefore, he should've passed the ball.

The Spurs had to make 20 free throws in a quarter to win by 4

Once again, Vince Carter's phantomly fouled by Bowen a second time, the first time is legit, the second time no one touches him, but yet, he still has to shoot 3 free throws.

Pay attention next time, and take your eyes off of his package.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Ginobili wins with a team around him, mainly a big man named Tim Duncan.

Yeah that guy that just barely cracks the top 20

Carter cant win with a top 7 point guard, and an olympic shooting forward.

Ginobili wins with guys like Brent Barry who sucks
Beno Udrih

Should I REALLLLY go on?

Or do you still wanna swing from the ole Vince Carter love sac?

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:44 AM
Ginobili is not on the same planet as a Vince Carter

True.

Planet selfishness and regular season titles arent his thing

That two titles in three years are more Ginobili's speed.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Once again, Vince Carter's phantomly fouled by Bowen a second time, the first time is legit, the second time no one touches him, but yet, he still has to shoot 3 free throws.

Pay attention next time, and take your eyes off of his package.

Big deal, Rasho got a block. Rasho sucks.

Vince Carter was destroying Bowen in the first quarter.

I think it was 12 for Carter and 6 for the Spurs at one point.

Carter is an offensive player. I know that. Dude is a very good player and I enjoy watching him play, just like Wade, Kobe, Jordan, etc. etc..

Doesn't mean I am a Net fan.

But if you look at the Spurs, Tim Duncan is not Tim Duncan anymore, I don't give a shit what he did tonight...

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:47 AM
True.

Planet selfishness and regular season titles arent his thing

That two titles in three years are more Ginobili's speed.

Credit goes to Tim Duncan, if you want to discuss titles.

Ginobili is another sidekick in the history of Tim Duncan.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:49 AM
Dude is a very good player and I enjoy watching him play

Thats fine,

just dont try and bring your weak shit

that the dude is better than Ginobili or the Spurs shouldve traded Ginobili for Carter.

Doesn't mean I am a Net fan.

If you own his jersey, that means you root for the team on the jersey.

That simple.

But if you look at the Spurs, Tim Duncan is not Tim Duncan anymore, I don't give a shit what he did tonight...

eh??

Plantar Fascitis will do that to you, but yet hes still 4th in the league in rebounds, and averaging over 20 points a game.

Yeah, totally washed up.....

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Credit goes to Tim Duncan, if you want to discuss titles.

Guys that barely crack the top 20 don't win titles.

Recognize.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:50 AM
are u even a spur fan?

Of course, but I am a basketball fan as well.

I can enjoy watching other teams and games because my glasses don't have black and silver stuff blinding my vision.

Tpark owns a Turkoglu jersey, what does that tell you?

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Tpark owns a Turkoglu jersey, what does that tell you?

When he played for the Spurs I did own a Turkoglu jersey true.

I support every player on the team when here with a jersey and my hope.

You on the other hand, dont.

So STFU.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Spurs Inagra.

T Park
01-11-2006, 01:54 AM
You would think....

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:54 AM
eh??

Plantar Fascitis will do that to you, but yet hes still 4th in the league in rebounds, and averaging over 20 points a game.

Yeah, totally washed up.....

Kristic scored on him at will tonight, he got used the other night in Phoenix, he got used against the Pistons, the Bulls, the Wizards, the Hornets, etc. etc...

Yeah, he still averages some numbers, but dude is not as strong as he once was.

Alot of 7 footers get nagging injuries and maybe this is the one that is going to limit him for the rest of his career.

I know he's allegedly hurt, that is why he is not so dominant anymore.

Dude can't play on back to backs... that is pretty washed up to me.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 01:56 AM
yeah carter quit on a freaking team. gino wouldnt do that.

And?

He still dropped 30 plus tonight and his team is in first place in their division.

Today.

Brutalis
01-11-2006, 01:56 AM
SequSpur.....

http://www.lamitica.com/owned/owned_cervo.jpg

Slo spurs fan
01-11-2006, 04:00 AM
When he played for the Spurs I did own a Turkoglu jersey true.

I support every player on the team when here with a jersey and my hope.

You on the other hand, dont.

So STFU.
Beno Udrih???

MannyIsGod
01-11-2006, 04:35 AM
What The Fuck?!?!??!?!?!?

Did you fall off of your booster chair?

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 08:52 AM
What The Fuck?!?!??!?!?!?

Did you fall off of your booster chair?

Carter is the reason his team just won 10 out of the last 11.

Name another player right now that is doing that?

smeagol
01-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Ginobili is another sidekick in the history of Tim Duncan.
Without this sidekick (Manu) the Spurs would not have three rings, but two.

'Nuff said.

1Parker1
01-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Without this sidekick (Manu) the Spurs would not have three rings, but two.

'Nuff said.

Technically, Manu wasn't around for the first ring...:lol

SpursWoman
01-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Of course you saw it. Your in what they call DENILE.

Sequ, in case you don't know what, exactly, *your* in....DENILE is a river that runs east of DESAHARA. :lol :lol

Oh, and Carter is overrated. :drunk

1Parker1
01-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Sequ, in case you don't know what, exactly, *your* in....DENILE is a river that runs east of DESAHARA. :lol :lol

:lol

smeagol
01-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Technically, Manu wasn't around for the first ring...:lol
It gets boring after a while to hear from Sequ and others that Manu would be simply another regular Joe if it were not for Timmy. Provided that Timmy makes people better, Manu is an awesome player in his own right and would be lighting up rivals no matter which of the 30 NBA teams he would be playing for.

The guy did it everywhere he played, most recently in Italy and the Olympics, where he did not play side by side with TD.

So STFU already, Sequ and company!

Slomo
01-11-2006, 11:37 AM

Oh, and Carter is overrated. :drunk I know I shouldn't, but... :lmao

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 02:18 PM
It's Denial you fucking retard.

Smeagol, stfu already... Manu wouldn't have any rings without Tim Duncan and he wouldn't have been an allstar nor got the contract he got without Tim Duncan.

Put Ginobili on a bad team where defenses can key on him and he couldn't ave. 10 a game.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-11-2006, 03:15 PM
I heard it talked about nationally that Vince shot 11 for 29 and even mentioned that some of that scoring was on Finley.

I think the national media recognized he didn't own the Spurs.

However, if the Nets would have somehow won the game. . .

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Spurs won because they knocked down their free throws, Manu was huge off the bench, Nick hit a few, Horry was knocking it down and playing good D... And Parker was a stud as usual...

Oh and the taxi cab finally brought the real Tim Duncan to the game in the second half.

Spurs didn't play that well, but they still would beat the Nets 9 out of 10 every time.

Man In Black
01-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Manu wouldn't have any rings without Tim Duncan and he wouldn't have been an allstar nor got the contract he got without Tim Duncan.

Apparently, your disdain for the Man-u has blinded you to his superlative skills. He didn't need Timmy to whup on Team USA. He didn't need TP to help his Italian Team win, if it wasn't for the fact that he chose to stay in SA for a discount, we could be watching him play elsewhere for more money on a team where he would be labeled it's ipso facto, bonafide star.

Your mentality is unreal...Psuedofan, tell him you want steak now.
I like Vince, but I can tell you that Manu would never QUIT on his team.

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I can just see Manu playing in Canada.. Huh... MIB?

Manu's notoriety of playing less than 30 minutes a game and missing every other week would be lit up by like a christmas tree by a real media.

ambchang
01-11-2006, 04:47 PM
vs. sitting out almost a year with phantom injuries when he wants to get traded. nice.

abelle23
01-11-2006, 04:49 PM

Manu's notoriety of playing less than 30 minutes a game and missing every other week would be lit up by like a christmas tree by a real media.

yes he plays less minutes but still manages to equal or beat out TP and Finley in points made...review the box score from the last 4 games...manu plays 20 min or less but still manages to score 15-20 pts compared to TP and finley who are in the game for 30+ min...manu is one of the most effetive players on the league...being injured just goes to show how physical and determined he is to play...he is there to rebound,steal, asssits and hussle...

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 04:55 PM
yes he plays less minutes but still manages to equal or beat out TP and Finley in points made...review the box score from the last 4 games...manu plays 20 min or less but still manages to score 15-20 pts compared to TP and finley who are in the game for 30+ min...manu is one of the most effetive players on the league...being injured just goes to show how physical and determined he is to play...he is there to rebound,steal, asssits and hussle...

It's not a contest amongst his own teammates.

He is an off the bench stud. That is his role.

Thanks for the final argument.

Manu needs to come off the bench. He is more effective in that role.

abelle23
01-11-2006, 05:02 PM

what im trying to point out is that it is not a factor that he plays less minutes because he is still effective player...be it that he starts or come off the bench...

SequSpur
01-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Manu is, was, has been, will be more effective off the bench.

This experiment has been proven many times.

It's time for acceptance, if Manu doesn't like it, trade him for Artest.

abelle23
01-11-2006, 05:11 PM
i dont think manu is complaining and i think he never will...he accepts his role and play with for the team...if the "experiment" was effective why did pop start him again? he is just off the bench i think for the meantime bec of the injury...i woulndt want finley starting when playoff comes...

5ToolMan
01-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Manu is, was, has been, will be more effective off the bench.

This experiment has been proven many times.

It's time for acceptance, if Manu doesn't like it, trade him for Artest.

With you as the court jester, we don't need another clown like Artest to give us giggles.

Manu has proven his value off the bench, AND as a starter. He owned the Pistons and was awesome against the Sonics and Suns as a starter.

Obstructed_View
01-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Carter is one of the top 3 players in my mouth. Right now.

Fixed it for ya.