PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Jolie Expecting Baby

Old School Chic
01-11-2006, 09:47 AM
LOS ANGELES - Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, according to a report on the People magazine Web site.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," the magazine quoted Jolie as telling charity aid worker Monday in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon.

The report says the pregnancy was confirmed by representatives of both stars but does not identify them by name.

The news comes one month after papers were filed to make Pitt the adoptive father of Jolie's two children. Jolie sought to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt was filed.

Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July to pick up Zahara, now 1 year old. Jolie's son, now 4 years old, was adopted from Cambodia.

Pitt and actress Jennifer Aniston announced their separation last January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce became final in October.

Pitt, 42, has denied Jolie, 30, was behind the split.

Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, recently toured quake-devastated areas in Pakistan with Pitt. She met with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf and toured a town largely destroyed by the Oct. 8 earthquake that killed an estimated 86,000 people.

1Parker1
01-11-2006, 09:50 AM
:wow :wow :wow NO WAY!!!

That is crazy unbelievable! Have the two of them even admitted to dating? Didn't Angelina go on record and say she would never be "The Other Woman" after her dad cheated on her mom or something...and she ends up doing just that.

Old School Chic
01-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Congratulations! :elephant

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/pitt-jolie.jpg

1Parker1
01-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Damn, they're going to have BEAUTIFUL kids...

pache100
01-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Wow! So...it really was Billy Bob's fault?

sa_butta
01-11-2006, 09:59 AM
How many kids do they have already (adopted)?

Old School Chic
01-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Everyone at work Is happy for Brad! They say that after Jennifer prefered to make movies then to make babies with Brad... She literally F@#$%^ Up!

easjer
01-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Even Jennifer Aniston said that Jolie was not the other woman (no link - this was way back in March or April). She said that the issues involved kids (he wanted, she didn't), not another woman.

But yeah, they are going to have some damn fine looking kids, and whatever else she may be, she appears to be a pretty good mother.

Sidenote - how did I not realize Brad Pitt was 42? It makes sense, but I thought he was much younger than that. No wonder he wanted kids soon.

1Parker1
01-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Even Jennifer Aniston said that Jolie was not the other woman (no link - this was way back in March or April). She said that the issues involved kids (he wanted, she didn't), not another woman.

I saw her interview on TV also (on Oprah I believe), and she said that she wanted to have children and that was not the reason she and Brad broke up. Didn't she say in a Vanity Fair magazine interview that the reason they broke up was because Brad cheated on her with another woman (though, she didn't mention Jolie by name)?

Side Note: It's sad that I know all this, I know. Please don't judge me :oops

easjer
01-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Maybe. I could swear though that she specifically said Angelina Jolie did not break them up.

No judgments here. I know way more about this crap than I should . . .

midgetonadonkey
01-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Damn she's pregnant. Now I'll have to start paying her child support. :depressed

Lady Marmalade
01-11-2006, 10:50 AM
WOW that's going to be one beautiful baby!!!!!!

Vashner
01-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Knowing how wierd she is....

It may not even be Brads seed or deed...

Old School Chic
01-11-2006, 11:16 AM

Don't be so mean!

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-11-2006, 11:17 AM

Some of Billy Bob's sperm just took a while to get where they were going.

SpursWoman
01-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Some of Billy Bob's sperm just took a while to get where they were going.

:lol

Or, maybe along with the vials of blood, she kept vials of sperm, too? :spin

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-11-2006, 11:20 AM
:lol

Or, maybe along with the vials of blood, she kept vials of sperm, too? :spin

That would be interesting. I'm just waiting til we see the results of the paternity test on "Maury Povich."

Stewie Griffin
01-11-2006, 11:40 AM
I hope it is a female, so then I can throw on the Stewie charm, and then use her mothers popularity, and her money, and finally take over the world!

JackLalanne
01-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Angelina get my juices flowin'.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-11-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't see a relationship where someone ends up with the "other woman" ever really working out. Brad can't be trusted, my sweet, sweet Angelina! I could be wrong. . .or just jealous.

tlongII
01-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Brad's got MAD game!

SpursWoman
01-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Who's dissing her? I know I'm not ... shit, I'd hit it. :lol

1Parker1
01-12-2006, 09:58 AM
... shit, I'd hit it. :lol

:lmao Tlong, see what you've started?

Taco
01-12-2006, 10:50 AM