PDA

View Full Version : Who wins tommorow

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Who will get dealt tommorow? :oops

I think the pistons don't stand a chance at SBC.
They whined like school boy bitches on christmas day, while they were at home, and they're gonna whine like sailor-suit wearing anime kids tommorow night when they find out the Wallaces will get called for raking Tim's forearms on his pivots.
:smokin

Also, as a side poll, how many pistons fans do you think show up tommorow after the impaling? :lol

ABDENOUR POWER
01-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Spurs will win big.

himat
01-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Spurs will win big.

are you not a pistons fan?

Leetonidas
01-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Also, as a side poll, how many pistons fans do you think show up tommorow after the impaling? :lol

The only one who won't be here is The X Factor. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2006, 08:29 PM
I respect the Pistons but that respect was worn very thin when they seriously bitched after every out of bounds call AND foul call.

Why do they have to act like they are always getting the short end of the stick? Play like the EX-champions yall bitches are, thats what I'd tell 'em!

Brutalis
01-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Should be a good game. San Antonio isn't taking it to heart as usual. I know the Pistons will be going for blood again but I expect the Spurs to win by around 10. Pistons don't have good history at our place and I don't think they'll win. But if they do, it won't be a blowout.

Again. Troll Spurs fans please do not freak at a loss. It's just the regular season. No bragging rights mean shit until it's finished in the playoffs.

The Captain
01-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Well, it should be a very close game. Of course I would desire the Pistons to win seeing that I am a diehard Pistons fan,(I come in peace) but the Spurs should give us a run for our money as always.

Leetonidas
01-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Should be a good game. San Antonio isn't taking it to heart as usual. I know the Pistons will be going for blood again but I expect the Spurs to win by around 10. Pistons don't have good history at our place and I don't think they'll win. But if they do, it won't be a blowout.

Again. Troll Spurs fans please do not freak at a loss. It's just the regular season. No bragging rights mean shit until it's finished in the playoffs.

Good post. I can see our home crowd bringing some serious energy and Manu going off tomorrow.

Spurs win by 7.

Leetonidas
01-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Pistons will kick the spurs' ass BAD!

Just like the game on Xmas day.

You might be a dumbass if your fellow Piston fans think you're an idiot.

himat
01-11-2006, 08:47 PM

evry fan who thinks this will be a blowout is a dumbass. this game will be decided in the last minute. pistons 95 spurs 92

SA Gunslinger
01-11-2006, 08:49 PM
I have a feeling the Spurs gonna win by more than 10 points.

The Captain
01-11-2006, 08:51 PM
The X Factor is an asshole.

THE X-FACTOR is the best mod on Pistons.com message boards. (Sorry STT, Darko99, Yugi)

ALVAREZ6
01-11-2006, 08:53 PM
THE X-FACTOR is the best mod on Pistons.com message boards. (Sorry STT, Darko99, Yugi)
That says a lot about that message board.

Marklar MM
01-11-2006, 08:56 PM

THE X-FACTOR is the best mod on Pistons.com message boards. (Sorry STT, Darko99, Yugi) :rolleyes

Marklar MM
01-11-2006, 08:57 PM

Rip is like, so hot. Is he going out with anyone? Because I want to take him on a date, and like, totally molest him via basketball talk. Like totally.

Pistons < Spurs
01-11-2006, 08:59 PM

Have we ever dissapeared? After our Finals loss, we were still here in force. :rolleyes You expect us to run and hide if you beat us in January? :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
01-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Rip is like, so hot. Is he going out with anyone? Because I want to take him on a date, and like, totally molest him via basketball talk. Like totally.
:lol

That sucks...

The Captain
01-11-2006, 09:01 PM
If we do lose, i'll come over and congradulate, like I do with every other teams message board. Good luck tommorow. It will be a very good game. :elephant

Pistons < Spurs
01-11-2006, 09:03 PM

Once again, the wrong "X Factor" is being discussed. "X-Factor" is the mod at Pistons.com....not the X factor without the hyphen.

Brutalis
01-11-2006, 09:06 PM
If we do lose, i'll come over and congradulate, like I do with every other teams message board. Good luck tommorow. It will be a very good game. :elephant
My boy UM! Holla!

:elephant :blah

Brutalis
01-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Not the same person. Ease up!

StillBorn
01-11-2006, 09:13 PM
the team that wins tomorrow is the team that scores more points.

Pistons < Spurs
01-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I don't know how much of an impact this will make in the game tomorrow:

Press Release - Detroit Pistons guard Carlos Arroyo has been suspended one game without pay for making physical contact with a game official, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 7:43 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Pistons 96-86 road victory over the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets at Ford Center in Oklahoma City. Arroyo will serve his suspension Thursday night when the Pistons visit the San Antonio Spurs .

We may see our rookie Acker get a few minutes tomorrow night.....but I wouldn't expect a whole lot. It looks like he has skills, but still very raw. This will be his first action of the year.

Tay or Delfino may also be used at times to rest Chauncey.

FreshPrince22
01-11-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm just excited to see Acker finally play. I'd prefer a Piston win, but it's January, so really.. who cares? I wasn't going to get worked up by a win on Christmas day, and I sure as hell won't get worked up by a win or loss a couple weeks later.

THE X-FACTOR
01-11-2006, 10:54 PM

:rolleyes

:rolleyes Darko99 and STT are better mods

THE X-FACTOR
01-11-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm just excited to see Acker finally play. I'd prefer a Piston win, but it's January, so really.. who cares? I wasn't going to get worked up by a win on Christmas day, and I sure as hell won't get worked up by a win or loss a couple weeks later.

The Pistons have nothing to lose, the Spurs should win at home, they are the champs, the Pistons have not won in San Antonio (regular season) in 8 seasons. They almost won last season in Ben's first game after being out for 6 games after the brawl. :fro If the Pistons 3's are falling and they can get anything out of their young bench they might win otherwise the Spurs should.

FreshPrince22
01-11-2006, 11:01 PM
The Pistons have nothing to lose, the Spurs should win at home, they are the champs, the Pistons have not won in San Antonio (regular season) in 8 seasons. They almost won last season in Ben's first game after being out for 6 games after the brawl. :fro If the Pistons 3's are falling and they can get anything out of their young bench they might win otherwise the Spurs should.

If the man in your sig breaks out of his shooting slump, we've got a good chance. We'll see though. 2 for 9 from deep was ugly against the Hornets. Even if he did hit a big one in the 4th quarter.

Obstructed_View
01-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to see both teams show up and play well at the same time? We can always hope.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Wouldn't it be nice to see both teams show up and play well at the same time? We can always hope.

If that happens then the pistons still have no chance at SBC :fro

missyy0867
01-12-2006, 01:03 AM

correction: at&t center

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2006, 01:07 AM
The Spurs scored 8 points in the 1st quarter that 1st game, that won't happen again.

Obstructed_View
01-12-2006, 01:07 AM
I think that too, but it'd be nice to see once and for all how the teams stack up when both of them show up. I'm still not convinced that it happened in the Finals last year, but I'm obviously biased. Probably the losing team will always say "we should have done X" and the winning team will always say "we were the reason they didn't do X"

FreshPrince22
01-12-2006, 01:11 AM
I think that too, but it'd be nice to see once and for all how the teams stack up when both of them show up. I'm still not convinced that it happened in the Finals last year, but I'm obviously biased. Probably the losing team will always say "we should have done X" and the winning team will always say "we were the reason they didn't do X"

Yea, when the first 4 games are blowouts, you know the losing team didn't play anywhere close to their potential. Between these 2 teams the result should never be more than single digits. They are just too evenly matched.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2006, 01:16 AM
Yea, when the first 4 games are blowouts, you know the losing team didn't play anywhere close to their potential. Between these 2 teams the result should never be more than single digits. They are just too evenly matched.

But after those 4 games both teams showed up with what amounted to be a best of 3 series

FreshPrince22
01-12-2006, 01:20 AM
But after those 4 games both teams showed up with what amounted to be a best of 3 series

Still, I would have much rather seen a high calibur best of 7. I would rather have had the Pistons hang tough in the first 2, and the Spurs show up to games 3 and 4. I don't care for games that are decided by halftime.

Obstructed_View
01-12-2006, 01:25 AM
That may be true, but perhaps I should explain the "I'm obviously biased" part: I was of the opinion that the Spurs, after blowing out the Suns, actually managed to be mentally ready for the Finals. And after two really easy games, they lifted, and never really managed to regain their momentum. The last time they did that the Lakers ended up in the Finals. Whether or not the Pistons showed up for the first two games, they were able to jump on the Spurs and outplay them for really the next five games, and they damn near won four of them. My again, biased, opinion is that the series probably wouldn't have gone seven if the Spurs had been given any resistance in the first two games. I think it actually worked out as an advantage for the Pistons that they were so up and down.

Obstructed_View
01-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Still, I would have much rather seen a high calibur best of 7. I would rather have had the Pistons hang tough in the first 2, and the Spurs show up to games 3 and 4. I don't care for games that are decided by halftime.
The worst part of it is that you are always guessing whether or not your team is just really good, or if the other team just took a nap. Who the hell wants a best of 3 series? You can't tell who the better team is.

jochhejaam
01-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Spurs will win big.
Looks like you're the lone Piston Fan that believes that will happen. In the future please consult with the optimistic Piston Fans before posting a comment like this, it's embarrassing. :lol