PDA

View Full Version : Well, at least we keep this guy......

Ballcox
01-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Blalock, our starting RT will be staying for his senior year per J. Ketchum on 1300 this morning. Good news, it means our OL will return mostly intact and with great depth. We should easily have one of the best OL in the country, we're going to need it so that our new QB can have plenty of time!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Oh, boy, im just waitin for the analysis from CORSO on this one CORSOES, looks like our new white jesus Colt McCoy's stats and performance will be bolstered by dominant protection CORSOES

Mr Dio
01-12-2006, 10:11 PM
If Blalock stays I'd be very suprised but VERY happy.
The next UT QB will need all the help they can get.
JB & THills would make an awesome pair of bookends.
Charles & Melton will have to tear it up along with Sweed/Quan/BP/Shipley(?) holding onto passes thrown their way.

Jamtas#2
01-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Let the competition for the starting QB position begin... and end before next season gets too far underway. I don't want any QB controversy screwing up the Horns concentration.
Especially with Ohio State coming in early.

vincerodriguez23
01-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Let the competition for the starting QB position begin... and end before next season gets too far underway. I don't want any QB controversy screwing up the Horns concentration.
Especially with Ohio State coming in early.

damn, i wish the Perrilloux kid never changed his mind last year. some say he was as fast as VY

cecil collins
01-13-2006, 05:02 AM
damn, i wish the Perrilloux kid never changed his mind last year. some say he was as fast as VY
He thought he could play right away for LSU, now he has to wait for Jamarcus Russel(only a junior next year) to be done, and he didn't even play when Russel was injured for their bowl. He'd have a ring had he come to Texas, and all but gauranteed to start his sophomore(or rs freshman) year. He clearly made the wrong choice, unless he just wanted to stay home.

Mr Dio
01-13-2006, 10:03 AM
RP was too short on character to be a leader on the team.
I'm now glad he bailed on UT & is taking up a 'ship on LSU vs wasting one of UT's.

mookie2001
01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
no shit he's still competing to be the number 3 qb at lsu

cecil collins
01-13-2006, 06:16 PM
I'd like to have him on Texas. He was crazy talented, and I think Mack or our strength and conditioning coach would straighten him out. http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/image_lib/madden_jeff_mug_148.jpg
This is the guy that's always on the sideline wearing that big gold chain right? Guy looks huge.