PDA

View Full Version : Yet another...

AlamoSpursFan
01-12-2006, 09:22 PM
...Hot Teacher busted doing the humpty-hump with one of her students. Again I ask, "Where the hell were these slutty teachers when I was in school???"

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/stories/MYSA011206.01A.teacher_fugitive.17e19593.html

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/stories/D_IMAGE.108519f95fb.93.88.fa.d0.6bb2edc6.jpg

Ex-teacher nabbed with missing teenager

Web Posted: 01/12/2006 12:00 AM CST
Guillermo Contreras
Express-News Staff Writer

A 26-year-old former teacher from Kentucky who reportedly fled that state with a teenage student with whom she had a romantic relationship has been apprehended in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, authorities said.

On Tuesday night, Mexican authorities arrested Angela Comer after finding her at a Nuevo Laredo hotel with the 14-year-old boy and Comer's toddler son.

Mexican officials turned them over to officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection at the Laredo International Bridge. Comer was taken to a hospital for observation and examination and booked Wednesday morning into the Webb County Jail, said Rene Salinas, spokesman for the FBI in San Antonio.

The 14-year-old was placed in protective custody by the Laredo Police Department, and the 4-year-old was taken into custody by Texas Child Protective Services, the FBI said.

Officers with the Tompkinsville, Ky., Police Department were to return them to Kentucky, Tompkinsville Police Chief Dale Ford said. Comer is charged with custodial interference.

Ford said the teen lives with his grandmother in Tompkinsville, population 3,000, and was last seen about 10:30 p.m. Friday when he arrived home and went to bed. The woman reported the teen missing Saturday morning, Ford said.

"(The grandmother) went to get her purse, and she couldn't find it," Ford said. "She went to his room to see if he knew where it was, and there were pillows under the sheets. He just took his clothes, slipped out, and slipped away."

Comer and her 4-year-old son, who had been staying elsewhere, turned up missing around the same time, Ford said. Comer was scheduled for a hearing Tuesday in Kentucky on a separate charge of custodial interference involving the same teen, Ford said.

He added that Comer also was wanted on a federal warrant for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

The teen was once Comer's student. Comer, also known as Angela Combs, had been an eighth-grade teacher at Monroe County Middle School for about 11/2 years. She resigned in early November, said Kevin Cloyd, principal of the 510-student school.

Ford said investigators believe that Comer, who was going through a divorce, had a romantic relationship with the teen.

"It would appear that way," Ford said. "We're still early in the investigation, but we have a lot of evidence that was on a computer, chat lines and such that will be brought out later."

Investigators also have determined Comer may have stayed at the teen's home without his grandmother knowing.

"She appears to have slipped in and out," Ford said.

Once the teen was linked to Comer, officers issued an alert to area agencies and requested assistance from the FBI. Agents got leads that she and the boy were in Nuevo Laredo, and asked Mexican officials to canvas hotels there for them, leading to their capture.

The FBI in Kentucky will review the case with federal prosecutors to determine what, if any, federal charges should be filed against Comer, according to the FBI.

Observers quickly noted the similarity of this case to the one involving Mary Kay Letourneau. A suburban Seattle elementary school teacher and married mother of four, Letourneau had a sexual relationship with one of her sixth-grade students in the 1990s, and he fathered two more children with her.

Letourneau served 71/2 years in prison, after which the couple married last May.

Other similar cases have been reported around the country.

"There seems to be an epidemic of that," Ford said. "It's bothering the community because we entrust our children to these teachers. That's the biggest kick. If they're not safe at school with a teacher, where are they safe?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

FrankWhite
01-12-2006, 09:23 PM
...Hot Teacher busted doing the humpty-hump with one of her students. Again I ask, "Where the hell were these slutty teachers when I was in school???"

they were there, they just didn't want to fuck you...or me for that matter...:lmao

01-12-2006, 09:24 PM
You should've gone to a NEISD school.

AlamoSpursFan
01-12-2006, 09:27 PM
they were there, they just didn't want to fuck you...or me for that matter...:lmao

So they were just like all the other chicks in school then?

:lmao

AlamoSpursFan
01-12-2006, 09:27 PM
You should've gone to a NEISD school.

I thought I did...

:lol

jeezieC
01-12-2006, 09:29 PM
dude, i went to neisd, and this spanish teacher, young, blonde was all over the highschool dick..but that was pre internet...now? we all know the scoop. that's the only difference dawg.

Willinsa
01-12-2006, 09:31 PM
We never EVER had hot teachers in catholic school. :depressed

01-12-2006, 09:35 PM
I thought I did...

:lol

TR=redheadedstepchildofneisd