PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but the Spurs Aren't Going to Win It This Year

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Unless Detroit somehow doesn't make it to the Finals.

Flip is in Pop's head like Phil used to be. We're back to 4down and iso sets, and Pop throwing crap lineups on the court and hoping one of them will stick.

Pathetic, really.

exstatic
01-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Do the Spurs ever look like they're going to win it in mid Jan? They are their usual sluggish selves...with a deceptive record.

SPAM

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Fuck SPAM, they needed to show up for this.

E20
01-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Do the Spurs ever look like they're going to win it in mid Jan? They are their usual sluggish selves...with a deceptive record.

SPAM
I thought that was December.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I think Miami will beat Detroit.

Man In Black
01-12-2006, 10:24 PM
SPAM IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Your actions are rash and impetuous. Perhaps you need a beer. :beer

Doc Jerome
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Please no more excuses for this team. This is the measuring stick by which every team will be evaluated, and the Spurs just failed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:26 PM
MIB, I've almost had a six pack. No amount of beer goggles is going to cover up Flip's ownage of Pop tonight.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-12-2006, 10:30 PM
No, you hope miami will beat detroit, so we dont humiliate you in the finals.

No, i think Miami will beat them.

Dre_7
01-12-2006, 10:30 PM

Flip is in Pop's head like Phil used to be. We're back to 4down and iso sets, and Pop throwing crap lineups on the court and hoping one of them will stick.

Pathetic, really.

Is the the earliest someone has jumped off? Is it a SpursTalk record???

Leetonidas
01-12-2006, 10:31 PM
cdub33
Lottery Pick

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $500

:lol

It's a bit early. No more excuses, the Spurs are playing like shit. They better stop acting like a bunch of pussies come playoff time.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Man, I'm dissapointed in AHF.

maxpower
01-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Start making a list of bandwagoners who have jumped off.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Look, I'm still gonna root for them and believe in them, I just haven't seen Pop this dazed and confused since Phyllis in the year of the threepeat.

Man In Black
01-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Only thing to offset this irritation...

A LAKER LOSS :)

Buddy Holly
01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Aggie, shut the fuck up.

Pop owned Flip when he was the TPups coach, nothing is different now except what personnel Flip has to work with.

Your retarded blind hate for Pop is borderline creepy now. As if you come orgasm whenever you do it.

Kori Ellis
01-12-2006, 10:52 PM
AHF - you said they weren't going to win the Championship last year during the Seattle series.

So keep on with your predictions :tu

timvp
01-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Flip is in Pop's head

:lmao :lmao

Remind me of the Pop's record versus Flip in the playoffs.

Thanks.

DDS4
01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
AHF - you said they weren't going to win the Championship last year during the Seattle series.

So keep on with your predictions :tu

Exactly. He wasn't the only one that bailed last year. There were lots of posters here that jumped ship.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
:lol

I think AHF has to be worse than TPark now. At least Tpark did it after 2 Finals losses, not in Janruary.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Kori - shhhhhhhh, I'm trying to keep it going ;)

Your retarded blind hate for Pop is borderline creepy now. As if you come orgasm whenever you do it.

Fuck off and go build a new highway Buddy Holly. Am I going to have to smack around your idiotic ass like back in the day at Sarsreport?

Pop owned Flip when he was the TPups coach, nothing is differentexcept what Flip has to work with.

You summed it up perfectly. Flip's got some hungry guys who know how to win a title and know how to play defense, instead of a pretender in KG.

Wake the fuck up you ingrate.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Manny, at A&M we have a saying - if you do it twice, it's a tradition. I'm trying to build a dynasty here :lol

MannyIsGod
01-12-2006, 10:56 PM
AHFs hate for Pop isn't creepy, its what I expect. :lol

What would be creepy would be if AHF didn't complain about Pop.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Join tpark? I didn't ban myself for a year. I haven't quit on the team.

I'm preaching the same surmon I did last year. Look where it got us. Believe

Spurminator
01-12-2006, 11:01 PM
I was channelling a bit of AHF myself with some of the lineups Pop was throwing out there...

Buddy Holly
01-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Fuck off and go build a new highway Buddy Holly. Am I going to have to smack around your idiotic ass like back in the day at Sarsreport?

What the fuck is Sarsreport idiot?

You summed it up perfectly. Flip's got some hungry guys who know how to win a title and know how to play defense, instead of a pretender in KG.

That doesn't change the fact that Pop owns the shit out of Flip. The only thing you've ever owned was a case of preparation h.

50 cent
01-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Chill out AHF. If we are still playing like this after the rodeo road trip, then I'll start to worry a little bit.

I think Pop does need to start Ginobili if for no other reason than to get off to better starts in games. The Spurs couldn't rebound for shit, missed a fuckload of FTs, and had a piss poor shooting night and they were still only down 10 with 6min to go.

I'm not worried yet, but the Pistons are a damn good team and you can tell they are hungry. The Spurs are not hungry right now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 11:09 PM
you can tell they are hungry. The Spurs are not hungry right now.

This is the biggest problem in my eyes right now. Detroit is playing like they want that ring back.

Spurs are playing like they're content with the ring they got last year.

Buddy Holly, shouldn't you be off sucking Dusty's dick or something? Or are you back to alternating that job with Dizz?

circles_eternal
01-12-2006, 11:12 PM
it wasn`t flip. it was the pistons.

Buddy Holly
01-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Buddy Holly, shouldn't you be off sucking Dusty's dick or something? Or are you back to alternating that job with Dizz?

Fuck you AHF, maybe you and GiG can meet up and do whatever fairies do.

Oh yeah, you can Dusty and Dizz can kiss my ass.

Well, maybe not you, you might like it and try something.

Fucking dumbass Aggies.

Nephets
Just make FT's. If they made them, even shooting as terrible as they did, they still would have had a shot.

Spurminator
Detroit is going to play just as hungry if not more when we meet them in the Finals.

We're going to have to match (even exceed) their intensity or we're going to get swept. The complete domination on the boards was one thing after the Christmas game, but after tonight it's clearly no abberation.

50 cent
01-12-2006, 11:15 PM
This is the biggest problem in my eyes right now. Detroit is playing like they want that ring back.

Spurs are playing like they're content with the ring they got last year.

Yep, the Pistons had the same problem early in the season last year and it cost them. I hope the Spurs find their hunger in time to get gritty and start winning

Regardless, Pop can't make them stop looking so fucking lathargic out there. The players are going to have to do it and they aren't right now. I blame their effort way more than I blame Pop, but there is plenty blame to go around for everybody, coaches and players.

On a side note, we have better than a 75% winning percentage and we are all ready to jump off a cliff. I bet a lot of teams fans would love to have our problems. :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Go build a highway you douche. Be sure to put in a bridge so you have someplace to live under when you're done with it. :lmao

Dusty and Buddy, sitting in a tree, S U C K I N G......
First came Buddy
Then came Dusty
Then came warts
Some crabs and crusty...

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah he could: start Nazr and more importantly start Manu

Buddy Holly
01-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Go build a highway you douche.

Be sure to put in a bridge so you have someplace to live under when you're done with it. :lmao

[Dusty and Buddy, sitting in a tree, S U C K I N G......
First came Buddy
Then came Dusty
Then came warts
Some crabs and crusty...

The gayest post in the history of SpursTalk.com And that's amazing with posters like Mookie, GiG, and Mouse.

Good job Aggie.

Go make your semi-retarded college proud!

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Whatever you say Buddy. Go make your momma proud. Only took you 6 years to get that GED after all.

Shouldn't you be over at sarsreport waiting for Dusty to fill you in on all the details about Jason Kidd coming to play for the Spurs? :lmao

Despot
01-12-2006, 11:21 PM

SPAM

The problem is this is one of the two biggest games this year, and the only one that got off the team bus was Manu. That is not acceptable. No excuses. I know we have the best record in the west, but there is a problem. Will be better by the playoffs? Yes, but so will Detroit.

Buddy Holly
01-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Whatever you say Buddy. Go make your momma proud. Only took you 6 years to get that GED after all.

So that's basiclly a Texas A&M degree.

You're right... I fucked up.

I'm going back to school.

Shouldn't you be over at sarsreport waiting for Dusty to fill you in on all the details about Jason Kidd coming to play for the Spurs? :lmao

Right after you get out of a chat where he's slinging some inside info and jerking off over it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-12-2006, 11:24 PM
So that's basiclly a Texas A&M degree.

Ouch, you got me. Har har har.

Right after you get out of a chat where he's slinging some inside info and jerking off over it.

The only insider info. Dusty ever had was knowing how your vagina tasted.

Rescueone
01-12-2006, 11:35 PM
The Spurs looked really.... really old out there tonight. Those missed free throws killed us tonight along with the horrible three point percentage and lack of defensive rotations! They all sucked ass, including Pop with his mixing of personnel! If he wouldv'e started Manu they would've had better chemistry at the begining. What was up with Duncan and parker and Bowen sitting so long on the bench? Especially Bowen our defensive stopper. I was booing their ass all night long for that bullshit of an effort. If I was there at the game I would have booed them there as well! This team is extremely fustrating! A trade is a must to shake things up! Barry, Beno, Marks, Rasho or Nazr, Horry, Roberto, and Van Exel can all hit the door. Plus you have to sit Finley now after his performance the last six games. Dude is stinking it up out there. Shit I would seriously consider trading his ass as well. Manu has to start now! Pop has to make that change! If not look for the Spurs drop it down low to Duncan while everyone else just stands around and watch Duncan miss or go to the free throw line and miss two from there. Duncan is also in a funk and it's showing.

Despot
01-12-2006, 11:55 PM
The Spurs looked really.... really old out there tonight

That is all I read.........Does everyone not realize that our core is in their prime? 'cept for Tony, he has still yet to reach it. I know we are the oldest team, last time I checked, Veteran presence was a good thing.

But, I'll trade 1/3 of our "old creaky bench" for Artest.

Rescueone
01-13-2006, 12:06 AM
That is all I read.........Does everyone not realize that our core is in their prime? 'cept for Tony, he has still yet to reach it. I know we are the oldest team, last time I checked, Veteran presence was a good thing.

But, I'll trade 1/3 of our "old creaky bench" for Artest.

Our core should lead the team and they are the vets!. The stiffs are over the hill. A new influx of YOUNGER, talent is needed, and it showed tonight! Hell yeah I'd take Artest!

mouse
01-13-2006, 03:10 AM
The gayest post in the history of SpursTalk.com And that's amazing with posters like Mookie, GiG, and Mouse.

Good job Aggie.

Go make your semi-retarded college proud!

Don't drag me into your weak ass 1993 smack! Or I will be forced to do like I did last time when your homo ass made that same fatal mistake, I won't be nice this time and wipe off my manseed from your chin . I will not hesitate to pull out my smack bat on your young Nsync forum posting ass,

I will lay out so much fresh hard core smack you will be drowning so deep in insults, not even Sean Penn will be able to rescue your picture stealing ass. So while your sitting in your trailer jerking off to a road map thinking of a lame ass come back? I suggest you uncork your head from your ass hat , before I really do something harsh that not even FEMA will be able to help you rebuild what small bloody parts of your non smack talking gay ass they find spewed upon this forum.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/a-4.jpg

Angry Midget
01-13-2006, 03:13 AM
Save some of his homo ass for me!

Dingle Barry
01-13-2006, 03:18 AM
I wonder what shit talking would be like if being gay wasn't such a bad thing.

Smackie Chan
01-13-2006, 03:29 AM
Stick around and you may find out

phyzik
01-13-2006, 03:56 AM
Only one thing I have to say..... (Im not saying its planned or anything like that........ but I wouldnt doubt if POP uses this to his advantage.)

CIA POP. :fro

Nephets
01-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Maybe this is our wake-up call.

GrandeDavid
01-13-2006, 05:58 AM

Pathetic, really.

Flip is in Pop's head? You're kidding, right? The same Flip Saunders who made exactly one second round playoff appearance as head coach of the Timberwolves over like 7 seasons?

These are two EARLY regular season games. Please.

FreshPrince22
01-13-2006, 06:13 AM
Flip is in Pop's head? You're kidding, right? The same Flip Saunders who made exactly one second round playoff appearance as head coach of the Timberwolves over like 7 seasons?

I agree that Flip isn't "in Pop's head". But the Pistons are NOT the T-Wolves. Let that be known. I'm pretty sure the Spurs know that by now.

jochhejaam
01-13-2006, 06:23 AM
I was channelling a bit of AHF myself with some of the lineups Pop was throwing out there...
et tu brute? :lol

Brutalis
01-13-2006, 06:27 AM
It was either a wakeup call or just typical January blues for the Spurs.

twincam
01-13-2006, 07:17 AM
all of this negativity based on one game?

must be the bandwagon bunch.

50 cent
01-13-2006, 12:04 PM
all of this negativity based on one game?

must be the bandwagon bunch.
You're just now figuring that out?

:lmao

Marcus Bryant
01-13-2006, 02:00 PM
AHF said there wouldn't be any problems this year. It didn't take long.

boutons_
01-13-2006, 02:36 PM
"negativity based on one game"

Of course not.
It's just an painful opportunity to vent about more crappy mediocrity and downright shittiness of the "Champs" season so far.

CharlieMac
01-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm still waiting for the first "Official Fire Pop" thread.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-13-2006, 07:44 PM

Sorry, I can't put much stock in someone's counter when they come up with the genius comparison of the TWolves to the Pistons.

Those two franchises aren't even on the same planet when it come sto post-season basketball.

himat
01-13-2006, 07:47 PM
I think Miami will beat Detroit.

chauncey will own williams, and the gary. antoine plays no D along with shaq. haslem can't gaurd sheed, posey will have his hands full with rip, and tayshaun will make wade work on D. mcdyess is better than any of there bench players too. plaus shaq is old and out of shape, and the pistons will have home-court.

Horry For 3!
01-13-2006, 08:35 PM
:lmao @ this thread

I noticed AHF complains wayyyyyyyyy toooooooo muchhhhhhhhh.

td4mvp21
01-14-2006, 09:51 AM
I know this is just January, but I don't see why the Spurs couldn't gather themselves to beat the Pistons at home. I just don't, even a few years ago when they weren't so great in January, at least htey competed whenever the Lakers came into town.