PDA

View Full Version : Yo Sequ...FINLEY IS SUCKIN'

Man In Black
01-12-2006, 10:17 PM
It's the Mav in him, it takes a while for the S & B antidote to sink in.

BOW DOWN TO THE ARGENTINE.

MANU RULES!!!

Doc Jerome
01-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Finley is 0-4 in the game.

exstatic
01-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Finley sucks. You are completely pathetic when Brent Barry is a better option than you.

Nephets
01-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm sure you guys thought this when he won us those games starting ahead of Manu. :)

Man In Black
01-12-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm sure you guys thought this when he won us those games starting ahead of Manu. :)

Excuse me while I point out that all the guy did was hold it down. He is what most people term in football as the QB who can help you win provided he don't make mistakes.

For the last few games, let's be honest, the guy has been Kyle Boller.

AND THAT AIN'T GOOD.

loveforthegame
01-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Finley sucks. You are completely pathetic when Brent Barry is a better option than you.

He's definitely in a funk these last 5 games but let's not go overboard. He's still rebounding or dishing assists when his shot is off at least.

Pop needs to bring him off the bench and get his rotation down and get the roles nailed down.

SequSpur
01-13-2006, 08:51 AM
True, Finley was shitty but so was everyone else.

smeagol
01-13-2006, 10:13 AM
I guess it’s difficult to swallow your pride and admit that, even though he had a mediocre game, at least Manu was trying to win by diving after every loose ball, driving into the paint and getting fouled and SCORING. This last point was noticeable missing from your boy Finley.

SenorSpur
01-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Do both Maurice Evans or Devin Brown look like better options at this point than Finley? The Spurs had their chances for both, but put all their eggs in the Finley basket.

pache100
01-13-2006, 10:28 AM

Exactly. I can understand someone (anyone) having a "bad night". It happens to everyone. But, I really wish someone could explain to me...WHY IS IT THAT THE SPURS ALL HAVE A BAD NIGHT AT THE SAME TIME????

abelle23
01-13-2006, 10:55 AM
but fins the shittiest if thats a word :blah

SAtown
01-13-2006, 12:51 PM
I remember a thread about a month ago where people were praising Finley's shot selections. Last night was a perfect example of the lack of "clutchness" in Finley. And let's not forget about Van Exel too. There was a stretch where Billups would pull up 3s and miss, then Spurs would fast break just to see Van X do the same thing and miss. It IS the MAV in them. F U Cuban

Marcus Bryant
01-13-2006, 01:56 PM
This team has no problems. It's ok for ownership to limit the front office. 3 rings. Whatever.

Gin N Juice
01-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Just what the team needed, an ass whippin. I'm actually glad they got their ass kicked, I'm tired of watching these lame ass games that they barely get the damn win.

himat
01-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Do both Maurice Evans or Devin Brown look like better options at this point than Finley? The Spurs had their chances for both, but put all their eggs in the Finley basket.

you make it sound like maurice is bad, he did very good on you guys on christmas. he can do a lot.

boutons_
01-13-2006, 05:36 PM
"an ass whippin"

been there, done that. didn't get a tee-shirt

Mavs demolished the Spurs first game,
Pistons did it again 25 Dec.

didn't work. Spurs really like to embarrass themselve on National TV :)

himat
01-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Just what the team needed, an ass whippin. I'm actually glad they got their ass kicked, I'm tired of watching these lame ass games that they barely get the damn win.

you're right it's probably good spurs got whooped, if the pistons won down the stretch the team would just say they played a little better, now your team knows they need to improve. well we're 28-5 i predicted 68 i don't think the piston will quite get to 70 that's a hard thing to do. we'd have to go 40-9 to reach 68 wins. i think they should be able to do that that's winning about 4 out 5 games.

smeagol
01-13-2006, 05:44 PM
This team has no problems. It's ok for ownership to limit the front office. 3 rings. Whatever.
Bienvenido.