PDA

View Full Version : Possible trade???

Golffgod99
01-12-2006, 10:39 PM
With the trade deadline coming up in Feb....any way we can trade for a whole new team???!!! WTF!!!! Who thought we could play worse than on Xmas day?? Congrats guys..I could have assembled a better team to rebound, shoot, and just plain give a f*ck!!!!!!!!!

The Captain
01-12-2006, 10:40 PM
I hope you are kidding... It's one loss, get over it. Your still part of the elite teams in the league, the defending champs.

exstatic
01-12-2006, 10:41 PM
All we need is someone to come in and vacuum up some boards who isn't an open door on defense like Nazr. Any ideas? Anyone rumored on the block?

Kori Ellis
01-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Nazr + Barry = ???

dimsah
01-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Nazr + Barry = ???
Worth about as I am about now. They need a rebounder big time.
Whoops. Barry has a trade kicker.

Golffgod99
01-12-2006, 10:53 PM
And another thing...the punch line to every joke these days.."Spurs free throw shooting"..OMG!! I vomit every time I even see Tim or Tony get fouled....

timvp
01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
All we need is someone to come in and vacuum up some boards who isn't an open door on defense like Nazr. Any ideas? Anyone rumored on the block?

Give Nazr minutes. Yeah he's overrated and not that good, but he's twice as good as Rasho.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Give Nazr minutes. Yeah he's overrated and not that good, but he's twice as good as Rasho.

2 times nearly nothing is still a miniscule amount.

Despot
01-12-2006, 11:01 PM
What is the best rumored offer that the pacers have gotten for Artest.

Golffgod99
01-12-2006, 11:01 PM
One more thing..I think the Spurs held a press conference to introduce us to F. Oberto..what a bust!!..I have see several games this year..1 in person..and all I have seen him do is...well..ummm....nuff said.

Kori Ellis
01-12-2006, 11:02 PM
What is the best rumored offer that the pacers have gotten for Artest.

They've been offered a variety of things.

Corey Maggette
Mike Dunleavy

I'm not sure what else.

Golffgod99
01-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah.thats a possiblilty..ARTEST!! Screw the integrity, class, etc..that yur supposed to have to be a Spur!!!

Despot
One more thing..I think the Spurs held a press conference to introduce us to F. Oberto..what a bust!!..I have see several games this year..1 in person..and all I have seen him do is...well..ummm....nuff said.

You can't really call him a bust, just no playing time, he may be our secret weapon in the playoffs. He looks lost sometimes on the floor, but plays somewhat well.

dknights411
I hope you are kidding... It's one loss, get over it. Your still part of the elite teams in the league, the defending champs.

Expectations were super high on the Spurs this year. And we have yet to see the Spurs play a solid stretch of games this year. Yeah, the Spurs are still elite, but they really haven't been playing like it. They're just doing enough to have the best record in the west. They're not quite the dominant team they should be and they we're due for a wake up call sooner or later. The season's far from over however. We'll see how the Spurs respond to this because Pop will NOT let the Spurs shrug this one off.

Call me an optomist, but I still think the Spurs will be fine in the long run.

Despot
01-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Well, artest would help the lack of interest that is on the court. We could be so damn good if they actually played like they care. How could they not get pumped for this game???

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-12-2006, 11:06 PM

It's funny cuz its true

Despot
01-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Scola and any two bench players that work under the salary rules.

I am pretty set that the level of defense pop requires leaves our players saving energy on the offensive side. Is there a conditioning problem? Why do these scorers come in here and lay eggs. Turkey laid an egg, Horry the first year, Barry until the Finals, NVE is too streaky, Finley, 10 points, but shooting % is too low. Glenn was so so.

zocool16
01-12-2006, 11:10 PM
the detroit problem is solved like this : SOMEHOW manage to rebound better against them

Golffgod99
01-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Glenn who?? Mike Glenn?? I thought he played for the Hawks back in the day..LOL

Bruno
01-12-2006, 11:17 PM
My trade list : Rasho, Nazr, barry, Udrih and Oberto. Not sure we can get something good with that.

TDMVPDPOY
01-12-2006, 11:42 PM
why trade beno for? he doesnt make stupid decisions like NVE who runs down the court and throws one up for no reason :(:(. OOnly team beno struggled against was the pistons.

team
td/rasho/nazr/horry/bowen/gino/parker/finley/nve/beno/marks/barry/orbs
get rid of rasho/nazr/barry/orbs
bring in javko/scola/mahinmi
trade rasho+nazr+barry to pacers for jacko+artest

new team outlook
javko/td/bowen/gino/parker/finley/artest/jacko/beno/horry/mahinmi

current team we are still competitive atm, but if we rebuild early we can still be contender even when the start 4 contracts end, the nurturin of mahinmi/javko/scola will fall in place.

Despot
01-12-2006, 11:50 PM
I don't think I want Jacko and artest on the same team, at least not ours.

ShoogarBear
01-12-2006, 11:57 PM
I don't think I want Jacko and artest on the same team, at least not ours.LMAO.

Not
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/2003/playoffs/news/2003/05/29/mavs_spurs_ap/t1_jackson_all.jpg

Not
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/michaeljackson_4.jpg

But
http://bc.lrytas.lt/img/pics/15-javtokas.jpg

nexsim
01-12-2006, 11:58 PM
manu for artest

Bruno
01-13-2006, 12:01 AM

Last 3 games in euroleague : 13,13,14 rebounds. :smokin

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Seriously pop needs to get off TDs ballsacks and sign JAVTOKAS!

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2006, 12:09 AM

Last 3 games in euroleague : 13,13,14 rebounds. :smokin

OI post up the other stats for the last 3 games buddy....how are the spurs grazin their players in euro? what are their stats?

Bruno
01-13-2006, 12:18 AM
OI post up the other stats for the last 3 games buddy....how are the spurs grazin their players in euro? what are their stats?

Javtokas' stats (http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=BVE)
40% FT : Spurs material

Scola's stats (http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=AJG)

recent scouting report (http://www.nbadraft.net/velkavrh001.asp)

Despot
01-13-2006, 12:19 AM
By how much do women out number men? He would crush Yao's vote totals for the all star game.

midgetonadonkey
01-13-2006, 12:19 AM
manu for artest

Stupid ass.

Despot
01-13-2006, 01:45 AM
Any chance of Kerr coming back? Heard on a broadcast that he can still light it up from beyond the arc. With Kerr AND Horry, we are locks! DESTINY BABY!!

/Sarcasm

Despot
01-13-2006, 02:04 AM
Seems like the pacers are having a tough time getting a good offer from teams, the Spurs could sweep in and make a pretty good offer with all our talent. They want youth, (Beno, Scola, sort off) and expiring contracts (Nazr) throw in a first round pick in a couple of years if they need to. Heck throw in Marks as a door prize!

Pipe dream though, it's pretty obvious the Spurs want nothing to do with Artest.

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2006, 02:15 AM
Fuck spurs should start thinkin about bringin over scola and javtokas next season or else....

ducks
01-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Nazr + Barry = ???

you can throw in scola
since he wants more then the mle as a rookie in the nba

intlspurshk
01-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Chris Mihm, PJ Brown, Joel Pryzbilla, R Evans, L Wright, J Foster .....any center with more aggressive attitude and athletic capabilities than Rasho are welcome to be traded for Naza + Oberto

101A
01-13-2006, 11:31 AM
They're just doing enough to have the best record in the west.

The official "Elephant in the Living Room" statement.

Phenomanul
01-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Chris Mihm, PJ Brown, Joel Pryzbilla, R Evans, L Wright, J Foster .....any center with more aggressive attitude and athletic capabilities than Rasho are welcome to be traded for Naza + Oberto

Weren't the Pacers trying to rid themselves of Foster's contract???? Plus Foster is from San Antonio and will always 'bring it'.

wildbill2u
01-13-2006, 02:07 PM

The problem is that this team was designed to fill a perceived problem with perimeter shooting by signing FAs like Finley and VE. We have virtually no one to trade for an effective rebounder at center if Nazr can't fill the bill.

Que Gee
01-13-2006, 02:16 PM

Nazr is in a "contract" year too. He can't be to happy about sitting the bench when he is going to be a free agent next year. He has no chance at putting up Eric Dampier, "this is a contract year so I'm going to average a double double" numbers so he can get a nice raise next year.

Rescueone
01-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Glenn who?? Mike Glenn?? I thought he played for the Hawks back in the day..LOL

The Glen he was referring to is Glen Robinson!