PDA

View Full Version : I Quit

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Yep. I quit.

I fucking quit excuses and crying ass bitches making these threads. They always seem to forget how SA plays in Jan-Feb. They always fucking forget who peaks in March and April.

You guys dont understand that not even 60 straight Pistons regular season wins will EVER get rid of the taste of being completely OWNED in the Finals.

That taste that will never go away.

Besides, who other than Pistons fans wouldnt admit to the Pistons getting that selfish call by the ref to hand them the game versus Miami last year in game seven? They knew it. The NBA knew it. Nobody said shit. We gave respect... and they got owned in the end.

Stop your bitching.

You wont.

But know that is matters, NONE.

RobinsontoDuncan
01-12-2006, 10:50 PM
completely owened? it was a 7 game series dude, that was decided by a 4th quarter run

emo serb
you had the free throw advantage so shut the fuck up man seriously. no complaining.
i wouldnt say we got ownd in the finals, when the series goes to 7 games no team gets ownd. grow up.

RobinsontoDuncan
leave the quiting to T Park, he's better at it

MannyIsGod
I don't know what Finals you saw last year, but I didn't see one where the Pistons got completely owned.

Anyhow, I would normally agree with you in many respects, but I think that its troubling when your team can't get its shit together for what is a big time statement game, Janruary or not.

There is plenty of time for the Spurs to get their shit together, and I wouldn't say that its unlikely to happen. I think it will absolutely happen, but I also think there is plenty to bitch about; Janruary or not.

Brutalis
completely owened? it was a 7 game series dude, that was decided by a 4th quarter run
Owned in game 7

Use your brain please.

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Read the thread before replying.

Nobody's quitting, idiot.

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't know what Finals you saw last year, but I didn't see one where the Pistons got completely owned.

Anyhow, I would normally agree with you in many respects, but I think that its troubling when your team can't get its shit together for what is a big time statement game, Janruary or not.

There is plenty of time for the Spurs to get their shit together, and I wouldn't say that its unlikely to happen. I think it will absolutely happen, but I also think there is plenty to bitch about; Janruary or not.
GAME SEVEN. GAME FUCKING SEVEN.

ShoogarBear
01-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Okay, I would have given you one, but you misspelled January TWICE.

emo serb
game seven was actually pretty close.

George Gervin's Afro
uh.. i think we need eto give the pistons credit and , as of now, not blame or condemn anyone for calling us soft..

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Okay, I would have given you one, but you misspelled January TWICE.
Jan is an abbreviation.

Try reading over again please.

Pistons < Spurs
01-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Owned in game 7

Use your brain please.

Owned in game 7????? WTF??? Weren't the Pistons ahead nearly all game until the last 6 minutes or so? Wasn't it a 7 point game or so?

Owned?
:rolleyes

Ya, you won....good job. But owned game 7? pfftttttt..........

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
uh.. i think we need eto give the pistons credit and , as of now, not blame or condemn anyone for calling us soft..

I'm speaking to these people flipping out at the loss.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? It's one loss, and your attitudes are pathetic.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Nice job of getting slapped around by fans of both teams...

I also like how you made up the fact the only reason the Pistons made it to the finals was because of some phantom call...

Good job...

emo serb
you should have seen him in the chat, he was having an orgasm.

ShoogarBear
Jan is an abbreviation.

Try reading over again please.Okay, so I didn't quote the thread I was replying to, but yes, everybody knows that Jan is an abbreviation.

Calm down.

MannyIsGod
Heh, screw you Shoog. :flipoff

Brutalis
Owned in game 7????? WTF??? Weren't the Pistons ahead nearly all game until the last 6 minutes or so? Wasn't it a 7 point game or so?

Owned?
:rolleyes

Ya, you won....good job. But owned game 7? pfftttttt..........

You guys were owned in game 7. Flat out taken to the rack and shut down.

Maybe for just the last 7 minutes.

But it counted, as, the game. You guys collappsed and got owned for it. Flat out.

Good win tonight btw.

George Gervin's Afro
01-12-2006, 10:56 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? It's one loss, and your attitudes are pathetic.

if we don't win the champiosnhip this season will be a failure..

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Okay, so I didn't quote the thread I was replying to, but yes, everybody knows that Jan is an abbreviation.

Calm down.

I'm fine.

I'm just upset at these Spurs "fans" replying with bad attitudes just cause we lost.

Heaven forbid we have pride for anything tonight. :rolleyes

ShoogarBear
01-12-2006, 10:57 PM

There is plenty of time for the Spurs to get their shit together, and I wouldn't say that its unlikely to happen. I think it will absolutely happen, but I also think there is plenty to bitch about; Janruary or not.If we are lucky enough make it to the Finals, please don't fuck with Ben on the streets again, Mr. January. Thank you.

Brutalis
if we don't win the champiosnhip this season will be a failure..
I agree. But that has nothing to do with nothing right now so thanks for bringing that up.

boutons_
One lesson that extremely hard to learn and re-learn with Spurs is that they play like shit for first half of the season.

Every season, you want to believe that at least one season, maybe with the entire championship squad back, that it won't be true, but they fuck it up good.

Absolutely hell to be a Spurs fan until the ASB.

2 losses to top teams this week, Spurs a .500 team in January, and still 1 top team to go at home this week, then play them again next Tue @Mem.

Pistons < Spurs

I agree w/ that Brutalis. It's one fucking game. No big deal. If anything, this may inspire them a little. But C'mon people. The Spurs are still 27-9. Thats still one hell of a record. Especially considering that one of the Starters has missed 10 games....and played limited minutes for another 10 or so.

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:58 PM

No.

You were calling the Spurs all sorts of names.

ANYONE OF US Spurs fans would have jumped on your ass and owned you like I did. Please, stop trolling and making a fool of yourself.

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 10:59 PM
I agree w/ that Brutalis. It's one fucking game. No big deal. If anything, this may inspire them a little. But C'mon people. The Spurs are still 27-9. Thats still one hell of a record. Especially considering that one of the Starters has missed 10 games....and played limited minutes for another 10 or so.

Thanks for not insulting us and calling us every name in the book like emo_serb did in the chat.

Thanks for being mature in a big win.

I respect you. Although its easy to be nice after a win, its should be even easier for fans to loosen the fuck up. But obviously not.

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 11:00 PM
One lesson that extremely hard to learn and re-learn with Spurs is that they play like shit for first half of the season.

Every season, you want to believe that at least one season, maybe with the entire championship squad back, that it won't be true, but they fuck it up good.

Absolutely hell to be a Spurs fan until the ASB.

2 losses to top teams this week, Spurs a .500 team in January, and still 1 top team to go at home this week, then play them again next Tue @Mem.
All we can hope for now is the Spurs finish with a better record and that they dont make the finals. Hahahhaha.

emo serb
01-12-2006, 11:00 PM
No.

You were calling the Spurs all sorts of names.

ANYONE OF US Spurs fans would have jumped on your ass and owned you like I did. Please, stop trolling and making a fool of yourself.
you told us the foul calls were horrible. i didnt call you guys anything. i just pointed out you that if you wouldnt have missed half of your free throws you'd only be done a few. you were talking bullshit and you know it.

mikejones99
01-12-2006, 11:01 PM
It takes some time to get new players chemistry mixed in with the champs. Spurs have more new players. Pistons have almost exact smee lineup cept the great Dale Davis. Relax, Spurs have only lost Devin Brown.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-12-2006, 11:02 PM
It takes some time to get new players chemistry mixed in with the champs. Spurs have more new players. Pistons have almost exact smee lineup cept the great Dale Davis. Relax, Spurs have only lost Devin Brown.

I'd imagine 36 games is plenty especially with Finley starting when Manu went down...

Brutalis
01-12-2006, 11:03 PM
you told us the foul calls were horrible. i didnt call you guys anything. i just pointed out you that if you wouldnt have missed half of your free throws you'd only be done a few. you were talking bullshit and you know it.

I said Duncan didnt get any calls in the first half and fouling each possession is getting old. I started to wonder if it was gunna be like the Memphis game earlier this year, fouling to make sure there isnt a comeback. Whats wrong with that?

And I said in the chat we missed easy shots, had bad lineups and thats why we lost.

I didnt even mention the FTs because I wasnt thinking about them. I was thinking about the easy shots missed. But FTs fucked us too.

You suddenly think you can walk in here and act like you have anything good to say?

You got owned in the chat. Accept it.

Your team won, show somebody that the Pistons fans know how to win and act like winners. Not like trolling bitches like you.

The next time you wanna start shit in a chat. Make a thread and do it.

OH WAIT YOU DID

And how arent you banned yet? Amazing.

emo serb
01-12-2006, 11:10 PM
I said Duncan didnt get any calls in the first half and fouling each possession is getting old. I started to wonder if it was gunna be like the Memphis game earlier this year, fouling to make sure there isnt a comeback. Whats wrong with that?

And I said in the chat we missed easy shots, had bad lineups and thats why we lost.

I didnt even mention the FTs because I wasnt thinking about them. I was thinking about the easy shots missed. But FTs fucked us too.

You suddenly think you can walk in here and act like you have anything good to say?

You got owned in the chat. Accept it.

Your team won, show somebody that the Pistons fans know how to win and act like winners. Not like trolling bitches like you.

The next time you wanna start shit in a chat. Make a thread and do it.

OH WAIT YOU DID

And how arent you banned yet? Amazing.
how arent you banned yet? your acting like a baby. i didn't say anything in the chat until you started complaining about fouls and stuff.

Pistons < Spurs
01-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Can't we just all get along?

SequSpur
01-13-2006, 08:58 AM
yall are some dumb mofos.

DieMrBond
01-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Maybe pop just wants detroit to believe they are better, so that they get overconfident in the finals, and we sweep them?

Okay, so i may be delusional, but its a nice delusion? :P

ShoogarBear
01-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Maybe pop just wants detroit to believe they are better, so that they get overconfident in the finals, and we sweep them?

He's doing a hell of a job.

polandprzem
01-13-2006, 11:34 AM
yall are some dumb mofos.
yup

Brutalis get real and check the 'owned' word in dictionary :rolleyes

Whya making an exuces? Spurs will be this and spurs will be that.

Let's talk about now and here.

DSetroit owned spurs in two regular games. They outreboud, outhustled spurs.
Spurs can't hit the FT (the shooting coach? my a$$ - I'm giving you 4 more months man :drunk )
Was Pop outcoached?

Remember the Jazz winning with the Bulls twice in 1997/98 season?
The detroit are bigger and hungryier than Jazz. But spurs are smaller now then in playoffs. Bulls were good all season long.

bdubya
01-13-2006, 12:31 PM
You guys were owned in game 7. Flat out taken to the rack and shut down.

Maybe for just the last 7 minutes.

:lmao Yeah, and on each play where SA hit a bucket last night? God, did we get owned. Just like on each shot we missed - totally shut down and owned. How embarrassing, owned 74 times in one game.

spurjur
01-13-2006, 01:02 PM
Forget about March and April because no one here knows what will happen in those months. The Spurs MIGHT trade this player for that player before then (I doubt it), but we don't know. I am not here to give up on the Spurs. I believe that they are a very good team. They have players with tons of talent, but for some reason its not working like the way we all expected.

Let's get real. We all thought that with Van Exel and Finley that the Spurs would have an awesome bench and what not, but it isn't looking that way right now. Down the line??? Maybe it will look better, but right now its pathetic. I think some fans are scratching their heads because of the expectations placed on the Spurs before the season started. However, right now its not even close to what a lot of people were expecting.

The Spurs don't look too good matching up against very good teams like Detroit. Detroit is playing really good right now. No one is playing like them at this point. I'm I worried as a fan. No. Am I disappointed? Yes. It doesn't matter though. The Spurs have time to fix what's not working right now. Right now the Spurs don't look like the defending Champs. Later on? Hopefully they will and as a fan I have confidence they will.

The Captain
01-13-2006, 03:52 PM

Because he just got done banging his girl. :elephant

td4mvp21
01-13-2006, 06:27 PM
I don't know how anyone can give up on this team after seeing the tremendous effort Ginobili put forth last night, and how the crowd supported the team even though we were down. Dont forget the three titles Duncan's brought us. I just don't see how you can, even after an owning by your rival twice in one season. It's aggravating, but I don't think I can ever truly give up on the Spurs.

himat
01-13-2006, 06:39 PM
Yep. I quit.

I fucking quit excuses and crying ass bitches making these threads. They always seem to forget how SA plays in Jan-Feb. They always fucking forget who peaks in March and April.

You guys dont understand that not even 60 straight Pistons regular season wins will EVER get rid of the taste of being completely OWNED in the Finals.

That taste that will never go away.

Besides, who other than Pistons fans wouldnt admit to the Pistons getting that selfish call by the ref to hand them the game versus Miami last year in game seven? They knew it. The NBA knew it. Nobody said shit. We gave respect... and they got owned in the end.

Stop your bitching.

You wont.

But know that is matters, NONE.

we were not owned. we're not bragging at least i'm not, and d wade gets calls like he's jordan so don't try taking away from the pistons like everyone else. just shut up.