PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye!

Stons4Life
01-13-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow..

Last year we would have let Timmy with a bad toe and a banged up Manu still find a way to beat us... NOT THIS YEAR!

Sheed pwn3d you!

how's winning that trophy last year feel now?

IceColdBrewski
01-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Wow..

Last year we would have let Timmy with a bad toe and a banged up Manu still find a way to beat us... NOT THIS YEAR!

Sheed pwn3d you!

Regular season :jack

Uh, still feels pretty damn good. But we'll let you know the minute the memories of winning a Championship ever turn bitter. :rolleyes

Dumbass.

PistonsNation
01-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Way to represent Pistons fans. *shakes head* Calm down and save the smack for the playoffs.

Pistons < Spurs
01-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Wow..

Sheed pwn3d you!

Are you kidding? You're bragging about a game in January? AND pointing out that they beat us in the Finals?? Are you stupid? Which was/is more important?

You think they should feel less about their trophy because we beat them last night???

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Vinnie_Johnson
01-13-2006, 09:09 AM
Wow..

Sheed pwn3d you!

Act like you have been there before and shut up.. :depressed

Stons4Life
01-13-2006, 09:16 AM
psshh

last year is last year.. and this year is this year... braggin rights are ours.. SORRY!

dknights411
01-13-2006, 09:22 AM
psshh

last year is last year.. and this year is this year... braggin rights are ours.. SORRY!

THIS year ain't over yet in case you haven't noticed. What if you have to play Utah in the Finals? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Man alot of trolls comin out under the bridge tonite to scare the 3 billy goats, bbaaa baaa baaa, fuck ban these trolls

coachtf
01-13-2006, 09:31 AM
I like the Pistons fans in this forum. MOST are very sincere and they give credit and ball-up when things don't work out!

Stons- two regular season wins Vs. a championship trophy that will last FOREVER! Get serious bro.

The Pistons are playing BETTER and they are the BETTER team right now. No doubt in my mind that they should be the favorites this year because they are playing with a purpose and putting it on the line everey night.

They kicked our ass last night and on Christmas day. They play like champs and they deserve all the respect.

I have no problem saying they are the best in the league right now because it's FACT!

FreshPrince22
01-13-2006, 09:44 AM
:lol what a joke of a thread

pache100
01-13-2006, 09:45 AM
http://tinypic.com/k49x6b.jpg

Um hm...uh huh...our mission is to give the Pistons a false sense of security...so far, our strategy is working. See you in the playoffs!

(hope it was ok to borrow that photo, missmyzte)

JamStone
01-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Is Oberto like 6-7? He looks at least 4-5 inches shorter than Nesterovic.

Solid D
01-13-2006, 10:23 AM

Yeah, he looks a lot shorter in that pic, doesn't he? Oberto has been listed at 207 cm (81.5 inches) and 208 cm (81.9 inches) over the years. That photo makes him look only 2 inches taller than Brent Barry and at least 4 inches shorter than Rasho. He should have listened to his mother about not slumping his shoulders.

rayray2k8
01-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Its sad that these so called piston fans who are troll are trying to make piston fans look like assholes, but i think almost all of us can tell who from whom.

Marcus Bryant
01-13-2006, 01:58 PM

Someone needs to rethink their smack. No doubt.

rayray2k8
01-13-2006, 02:01 PM
but alot of the media is making it seem like this was a "must-win" game despite it being a game in January and how meaningless the game was. Had the spurs won, all I would of said was that I am seriously looking foward to the Finals. But now, clearly we all know who the better team is. For me being a spurs fan in my mind im thinking, thank god its only January, b/c they have alot of work to do and are nowhere close to the level Detriot is right now.

hendrix
01-13-2006, 02:07 PM

But did you see the face on Rasho??? He looks like my 4 years-old nephew, when he can't see the cartoons. Seriously.

spurs=bling
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
What if you have to play Utah in the Finals? :lol

:lmao :owned

ALVAREZ6
01-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Did I not tell you guys in another thread about Piston trolls.....

my2sons
01-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Wow..

Sheed pwn3d you!

not quite as good as it gonna feel this year....cheer in Jan we'll cheer in the finals :elephant

Duncan21
01-13-2006, 05:12 PM
whats the big deal? this is only the regular season, wait till the playoffs

Leetonidas
01-13-2006, 05:14 PM
psshh

How are the bragging rights yours? The Spurs beat the Pistons in the Finals, not the other way around little man. So until the Pistons dethrone the Spurs, bragging rights belong to us.

himat
01-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I like the Pistons fans in this forum. MOST are very sincere and they give credit and ball-up when things don't work out!

Stons- two regular season wins Vs. a championship trophy that will last FOREVER! Get serious bro.

The Pistons are playing BETTER and they are the BETTER team right now. No doubt in my mind that they should be the favorites this year because they are playing with a purpose and putting it on the line everey night.

They kicked our ass last night and on Christmas day. They play like champs and they deserve all the respect.

I have no problem saying they are the best in the league right now because it's FACT!

i'm never one to brag. some detroit fans here don't really know what it is to be a piston. everyone downgrades the pistons, and everyone when they beat the pistons in the regular season would brag, and the media would start saying crapp, but once the playoffs came then the fans said i told you so. as a dtroit piston fan i never want to say crapp because i don't wnat to be a hipocritic like evry other non piston fan who always has a lame excuse to why we won. someone said duncan's foot hurts, and thats why he did bad. NO it was rasheed's defense get that straight, and injuries are a part of the game, and i also bet the injury is a cover up for yesterdays performance.

himat
01-13-2006, 05:18 PM
whats the big deal? this is only the regular season, wait till the playoffs

yes we have not won, but the pistons have shown they can beat the spurs, not only that abdly beat the spurs.

SpursWoman
01-13-2006, 05:29 PM
The Wizards beat the Spurs pretty badly, too ... perhaps we should give them the trophy already. Or the Hornets...or the Hawks..... :lol :lol

kskonn
01-13-2006, 05:55 PM
i'm never one to brag. some detroit fans here don't really know what it is to be a piston. everyone downgrades the pistons, and everyone when they beat the pistons in the regular season would brag, and the media would start saying crapp, but once the playoffs came then the fans said i told you so. as a dtroit piston fan i never want to say crapp because i don't wnat to be a hipocritic like evry other non piston fan who always has a lame excuse to why we won. someone said duncan's foot hurts, and thats why he did bad. NO it was rasheed's defense get that straight, and injuries are a part of the game, and i also bet the injury is a cover up for yesterdays performance.

Duncan has had that injury for a while, it has been pretty well documented.

Yea I agree that rasheeds defense was great, it always is on Duncan. But earlier in the thread it was said that the spurs beat the pistons in the finals last year with Tim on two bad Ankles.

But a cover up for playing bad? So I guess they planned that cover up for the last 4 weeks? get real..

himat
01-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Duncan has had that injury for a while, it has been pretty well documented.

Yea I agree that rasheeds defense was great, it always is on Duncan. But earlier in the thread it was said that the spurs beat the pistons in the finals last year with Tim on two bad Ankles.

But a cover up for playing bad? So I guess they planned that cover up for the last 4 weeks? get real..

what i'm saying is that duncan has averaged 21 ppg for thew 9 games previous to this. the pistons gaurded the spurs very well, and you can't say it was because of his ankles. because he's played very good in other games with the same bad ankles but not agaist detroit because of their defense.

coachtf
01-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Sheed plays Duncan as well as anybody in the league. With that being said Detroit can bring several looks at Duncan based on who SA puts on the floor with Timmy.

The Spurs are just SOFT at this point. Detroit is ballin hard and they are kicking ass every single night they hit the floor. They are on a mission and they get mad props from my side.

I'm a Spurs fan until the end and I have seen our squad turn it all around too many times to give up on them now. With that being said, I still appreciate and respect what Detroit is doing at this point of the season.

Detroit deserves much respect and Pistons fans should be proud they are representing. Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives! :hat

himat
01-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Sheed plays Duncan as well as anybody in the league. With that being said Detroit can bring several looks at Duncan based on who SA puts on the floor with Timmy.

The Spurs are just SOFT at this point. Detroit is ballin hard and they are kicking ass every single night they hit the floor. They are on a mission and they get mad props from my side.

I'm a Spurs fan until the end and I have seen our squad turn it all around too many times to give up on them now. With that being said, I still appreciate and respect what Detroit is doing at this point of the season.

Detroit deserves much respect and Pistons fans should be proud they are representing. Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives! :hat

i like that post.

kskonn
01-13-2006, 09:54 PM
what i'm saying is that duncan has averaged 21 ppg for thew 9 games previous to this. the pistons gaurded the spurs very well, and you can't say it was because of his ankles. because he's played very good in other games with the same bad ankles but not agaist detroit because of their defense.

I think we were saying the same thing. My point was that in the thread no one mentioned that duncans foot was a reason for his poor play last night, it was obviously because of the defense by sheed and Ben.

My other point was that the idea that the spurs were saying duncan has a foot injury to cover up for his bad play was eronious.

TNT21
01-13-2006, 11:35 PM

FEELS PRETTY DAMN GOOD, THANKS!

SouthernFried
01-14-2006, 07:06 AM
If you've been watching basketball long enough...every year there's a team who goes on a tear. Hell, I remember in the 70's and 80's Spurs would go on tears during the regular season...and lose in the 1st or 2nd rounds. I even had Season tickets.

After awhile, I got tired of the regular season...just to watch us fall, yet again, in the playoffs. I quit watching regular season basketball for over a decade because of this. Just tuning back in during the Playoffs.

Playoff's are really all that count.

But, if Pistons can keep up this level of basketball into the playoffs...they will be unstoppable. Some of the best ball I've seen from a team since...well, last year ;).

But, it is, after all...just January. Been there..done that.

Anyway, I'm watching regular season games again this year...and remembering why I stopped watching them for 10 :lol