PDA

View Full Version : A&M vs Oklahoma (Spread)

Kori Ellis
01-14-2006, 01:18 AM
:angel

Brutalis
01-14-2006, 05:46 AM
Ok 71 A&m 57

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Damn.....Oklahoma sucks!

I thought they were contenders for the Big 12 title, right now they're down to A&M by 2 with 2 mins left, if they lose they will be 0-3 in the Big 12

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Holy shit! Oklahoma hit the 3 with 6 secs left

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Oklahoma up by 1 pt with 6 secs left. A&M ball...

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Oklahoma won by 1 pt

many $$$$ for me

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I won 1 mil :smokin

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Nice moving screen at the end by Bookout :pctoss

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't think I know any other person that complains/whines more than you AHF :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-14-2006, 04:50 PM
:lol, well we can't all just go be a bandwagon fan of winning teams, can we, HorryFor3...

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 05:06 PM
:lol, well we can't all just go be a bandwagon fan of winning teams, can we, HorryFor3...
If your referring me to be as a bandwagon fan, then your pretty fuckin stupid as I have lived in Texas all my life and rooted for Texas all my life and all of my family went to Texas :tu

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Im sorry your comebacks dont work but seriously, you complain way too fuckin much about any team. All those stupid threads about the Spurs were pitiful.

hussker
01-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Just returned from the game. Here are a few insights from the Student Section.

1) If you depend on your BIG MAN alone to be aggressive and he gets in foul trouble...you don't have a good chance (Jones, 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes, no protection)

2) In reference to #1 above, Acie Law needs to push the ball to the hole. He appears to be heading in that direction, but pulls up and dribbles off to the wing nearly every time. The inside was locked down and only rarely did they get good outside looks.

3) I know Carter is young, but he had two horrible passes which resulted in TO on back to back possessions and shot a nice AIR THREE toward the end.

4) Great idea to let Jones take it all the way in for the shot at the end. I felt he was clearly fouled, but when you are not the aggressor the entire game, you do not get those calls.

The Ags looked winded from Wednesday's game for sure. No real offensive sets, probably because som much revolves around Jones. If they cannot be more aggressive as a team early and protect Jones, they will likely have many more games like this one. Just my observation.

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Just returned from the game. Here are a few insights from the Student Section.

1) If you depend on your BIG MAN alone to be aggressive and he gets in foul trouble...you don't have a good chance (Jones, 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes, no protection)

2) In reference to #1 above, Acie Law needs to push the ball to the hole. He appears to be heading in that direction, but pulls up and dribbles off to the wing nearly every time. The inside was locked down and only rarely did they get good outside looks.

3) I know Carter is young, but he had two horrible passes which resulted in TO on back to back possessions and shot a nice AIR THREE toward the end.

4) Great idea to let Jones take it all the way in for the shot at the end. I felt he was clearly fouled, but when you are not the aggressor the entire game, you do not get those calls.

The Ags looked winded from Wednesday's game for sure. No real offensive sets, probably because som much revolves around Jones. If they cannot be more aggressive as a team early and protect Jones, they will likely have many more games like this one. Just my observation.
How come you go to Aggie games? Because of your wife?

hussker
01-14-2006, 05:44 PM
How come you go to Aggie games? Because of your wife?

YUP, get great seats. I am a huge College Sports fan and the kids play their hearts out. As a Husker Alum, I am very partial to the Big XII, of course.

The traditions here are great and the events at aTm are by far better than any I have been to at any other University, my alma mater included.

Wish the Ags would have a tiny robotic "Fightin' Texas Aggie Band" to march the floor at the BB games. I am surprised they have not made one yet, those Ags!

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Piss off HorryForThree.

I balance the kwan on the Spurs board for all the idiot homers who think we're going to sweep the playoffs 16-0. And you're naive if you don't think the Spurs have problems.

Yeah, I'll complain about Bookout today, quit being such a douche. Anyone who was watching that game saw Bookout work a nice moving screen for 3-4 seconds to get Everett the game winning shot.

Just because I complain about it doesn't mean I don't have a valid point.

hussker
01-14-2006, 05:46 PM
And yes, AHF, Bookout was punking the entire game. LOTS of missed calls involving him, but, there is something to be said about aggression, and the Ags, for whatever reason, lacked it today.

Horry For 3!
01-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Piss off HorryForThree.

I balance the kwan on the Spurs board for all the idiot homers who think we're going to sweep the playoffs 16-0. And you're naive if you don't think the Spurs have problems.

Yeah, I'll complain about Bookout today, quit being such a douche. Anyone who was watching that game saw Bookout work a nice moving screen for 3-4 seconds to get Everett the game winning shot.

I never said I didn't think Spurs had problems or not. They got owned by the Pistons, couldn't get a rebound or make many shots. I just don't make stupid threads about stuff like that.

cecil collins
01-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Piss off HorryForThree.

You are known to be a homer by how you whine so much. Don't bitch about homers, and then complain about every single thing that hurts your team even when it is them who lost the fucking game. Sometimes you just lose, deal with it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Hmm, don't think I bitched about every single thing about the entire game. Just said Bookout was running a lead block, not a screen, at the end.

Bite me.

cecil collins
01-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Hmm, don't think I bitched about every single thing about the entire game. Just said Bookout was running a lead block, not a screen, at the end.

Bite me.
Bite me. Piss off. Boo hoo. Whatever dude. Okay you are not a crybaby, you just have some excuse for every loss. It doesn't even matter if it involves your team. Grow up asshole.

Stephen A Smith
01-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Cecil Collins, my man, Quite Frankly you are a fucking fag to come in and blow a dude's nuts off when you do not even post that often...away with you, bitch...quite frankly...

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-15-2006, 12:17 AM
What excuse did I have when the Spurs lost the other night? They got their asses kicked. Deal with it. A&M didn't play well today, doesn't mean it's okay for the game to be decided on a moving screen. Maybe one day a team you care about can be blatantly fucked over at the end of the game like that and you'll know how it feels.

cecil collins
01-15-2006, 03:58 AM
What excuse did I have when the Spurs lost the other night? They got their asses kicked. Deal with it. A&M didn't play well today, doesn't mean it's okay for the game to be decided on a moving screen. Maybe one day a team you care about can be blatantly fucked over at the end of the game like that and you'll know how it feels.
I know how it feels, and I have had my qualms, I just don't think I'm such a bitch about it.

Cecil Collins, my man, Quite Frankly you are a fucking fag to come in and blow a dude's nuts off when you do not even post that often...away with you, bitch...quite frankly...
I guess I'll bow to your post count. Which troll are you?

Brutalis
01-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Food chain:

Texas.
level 2
level 3
level 4
level 5
Texas A&M
level 6
Texas Tech
level 7
level 8
UTEP
level 9
Baylor

Screw the rest. Aggie fans should be used to being on their knees.

scott
01-16-2006, 01:14 AM
Boomer Sooner beotches.

Ginofan
01-16-2006, 01:21 AM
YUP, get great seats. I am a huge College Sports fan and the kids play their hearts out. As a Husker Alum, I am very partial to the Big XII, of course.

The traditions here are great and the events at aTm are by far better than any I have been to at any other University, my alma mater included.

Wish the Ags would have a tiny robotic "Fightin' Texas Aggie Band" to march the floor at the BB games. I am surprised they have not made one yet, those Ags!

Amen to that hussker! I was hoping to make it out to this game but just couldn't miss the broncos and pats. I love the basketball atmosphere the Ags put together. Did they have the newspapers out? and was the jiggler there? Didn't get to see too much of a crowd at the Texas Tech game I went to, but then again it was during break.