PDA

View Full Version : No second thoughts about NFL - Vince Young hires an agent

Mr. Peabody
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Vince Young hires an agent
1/13/2006 9:02 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

After Vince Young took over college football in last Wednesday's Rose Bowl, the speculation began - about Vince's future and who would represent him if he decided to go to football's next level.

Young announced on Jan. 8 that he's going pro, and Houston-based Next Level Sports and Entertainment announced Friday that they'll be representing him during his negotiations with whatever NFL team drafts him.

Sports agent and attorney Major Adams said he and his company will represent Young for contract negotiations as well as marketing work.

Next Level represets other athletes from Texas and Louisiana, such as Michael Lewis of the Eagles and former UH star Joffrey Reynolds.

Email this Story to a Friend
Printer Friendly Version
Search LOCAL NEWS

chode_regulator
01-16-2006, 02:48 PM
on the one hand im glad for him and understand what he's doing.
on the other hand.......fuck you vince young

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2006, 02:53 PM
The eyes of texas are not unlike that of Eddie Winslow's in Chode Regulator's sig.

mookie2001
01-16-2006, 03:34 PM
eddie?
eddie winslow?
eddie. my brother!, winslow?

Oscar DeLa
01-16-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't know what it is but we're not going to talk about Vince Young in the college thread anymore
because he's going to the NFL!

cecil collins
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Good for him, if only every promised one delivered like he did.

Horry For 3!
01-16-2006, 05:34 PM
So he should be on the Saints or Titans now.

Willinsa
01-16-2006, 08:36 PM
i bet he goes to the Titans.

Kdfelicity
01-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Vince wronged me. I feel so betrayed.... :cry

But yea, he'll never be worth more than he is right now. Why does it always have to be about money???

Horry For 3!
01-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Vince wronged me. I feel so betrayed.... :cry

But yea, he'll never be worth more than he is right now. Why does it always have to be about money???
$$$$$$$ check vbookie $$$$$$$$

word
01-16-2006, 11:04 PM
i bet he goes to the Titans.

Somebody is going to trade their 1st round pick. Houston doesn't even need RB, or VY. They need an O-line, bad.

I pick VY to go to the Jets.

PS I thought VY was going to hire the same agent that Favre and McNair have.

T-Pain
01-21-2006, 04:30 AM
Vince Young hires an agent
1/13/2006 9:02 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

After Vince Young took over college football in last Wednesday's Rose Bowl, the speculation began - about Vince's future and who would represent him if he decided to go to football's next level.

Young announced on Jan. 8 that he's going pro, and Houston-based Next Level Sports and Entertainment announced Friday that they'll be representing him during his negotiations with whatever NFL team drafts him.

Sports agent and attorney Major Adams said he and his company will represent Young for contract negotiations as well as marketing work.

Next Level represets other athletes from Texas and Louisiana, such as Michael Lewis of the Eagles and former UH star Joffrey Reynolds.

Email this Story to a Friend
Printer Friendly Version
Search LOCAL NEWS

im excited for Vince. Im glad i know for sure hes goin to the NFL. I hope he goes to the Saints!!! just think, Michael Huff vs. Vince Young...

Kdfelicity
01-21-2006, 07:25 PM
And I'm still cryin in my cheetos...