PDA

View Full Version : can the pacers really beat the cavs?

herbivorefemale
03-09-2004, 01:17 PM
lebron and company are looking very strong as of late, can the pacers pull off a mild first round upset should they meet?

:Q

pacersrule03
03-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Cavs are a scary first round matchup, but they won't win more than one against the pacers in the first round. I'd most like to see the pacers get the sixers or celtics.

Pooh
03-09-2004, 09:19 PM
I saw this and I thought damn did I over sleep? But I agree with pacersrule03 in that whoever the Pacers face in the first round, they will just lose one game.

Right now I'm concerned with tonight's game against Toronto. One game at a time now, just have to fine tune things up a bit. We locked up the playoff spot, now we work on the divison, then the conference and the finals.

SAmikeyp
03-10-2004, 02:49 AM
so then you are predicting a Pacers first round loss?

But I agree with pacersrule03 in that whoever the Pacers face in the first round, they will just lose one game.

:)

Pooh
03-10-2004, 04:40 AM
Nah...I re-read it and I made an error. What I meant to say was who ever the Pacers play in the first round will only win just one game. The Pacers will go 4-1 in the first round against any team that faces them, including Cleveland.

Better?