PDA

View Full Version : North Side daycare center vandalized

Samr
01-17-2006, 10:39 PM
North Side day care center vandalized

Web Posted: 01/17/2006 03:09 PM CST

Brian Chasnoff
Express-News Staff Writer

A North Side day-care center sustained major damage this morning when vandals broke in and wrecked the place, a police report said.

Around 6:20 a.m., someone broke through the glass back door of the Mi Casa Childcare Center in the 8600 block of Cinnamon Creek and shot powder from fire extinguishers over “everything,” including seven computers, printers and monitors, the report said.

The vandals poured paint on the walls and floors, writing the word “black” twice — once in red and once in black paint. Eggs, oil, cereal, food and butter were tossed all over the building, the report said.

The vandals also removed fish from the fish tanks and fried them on the stove, according to the report.

The motive for the vandalism remained unclear Tuesday, said San Antonio Police Department Spokesman Sgt. Gabe Trevino.

link (mysa.com) (http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/stories/MYSA011706.vandal.EN.116f0587.html)

They also pissed in the classrooms and all over the toys etc., destroyed paperwork as well as shot fire extinguisher powder over everything in the office, and tried to break into the safe.

They said on the news it might have been teenagers, but if I were the police I'd check to see if there were any reports recently filed by former employees for racial discrimination (the "black" written in paint). But unfortunately, there was no video tape so it'd be really hard to pin this on a specific person(s).

They said Mi Casa was able to get some useable space up and running for a few classes, which is great for them, but either way Mi Casa is going to lose some people. Estimates were already $20k in immediate damages. This kind of stuff makes me sick.

:depressed

spurs=bling
01-17-2006, 11:16 PM
there are some sick twisted people in this world

Buddy Holly
01-18-2006, 12:43 AM
I'm surprised they didn't have an alarm.

Might be a former employee[s] because whoever it was just break the front window.

Vashner
01-18-2006, 12:45 AM
They fried the aquarium fish on a fry pan....

That's some sick BEEP.

The sone
01-18-2006, 12:41 PM
sad...

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-18-2006, 12:45 PM
They do all that messed up shit, but the worst they write on the walls is the word "black"? This is just fucked up all the way around.

sa_butta
01-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Bastards, I hope they find them and fry their asses.

Willinsa
01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Sick bastards, I hope they find those jerkoffs.

samikeyp
01-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Apparently they found Nemo and he was sauteed. :lol

Seriously though...what a couple of fucktards. I feel for those poor kids who are affected by this.

pache100
01-18-2006, 02:09 PM
They fried the aquarium fish on a fry pan....

That's some sick BEEP.

I'm thinking this is a bunch of spoiled brats, immature little children, who have been watching too much television. In last night's episode of NCIS, a guy poured bleach into his clown fish tank to kill them because he was running from the law and couldn't take them with him. He tore up his own apartment, too, a lot like this daycare center was tossed.

Cowards.

2Blonde
01-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Apparently they found Nemo and he was sauteed. :lol

Seriously though...what a couple of fucktards. I feel for those poor kids who are affected by this.
That part made me really sick. I love little goldfish. And all could do was picture the poor little children finding out what happened to their pet fish. EWWWWWWW.. :depressed