PDA

View Full Version : when will kirilenko be a free agent?

krinkx
01-18-2006, 11:02 AM
i would kill to see him in a spurs uniform someday....

bowen is old (though still tough/good)... kirilenko would be a good replacement in case bowen would retire...

triple double yesterday... and definitely not a ball hog... very good shotblocker... he looks like a good fit for the spurs....

:)

ducks
01-18-2006, 11:04 AM
he gets beat on d alot
he is just lucky he is fast and blocks shots from behind

FreshPrince22
01-18-2006, 11:04 AM
i would kill to see him in a spurs uniform someday....

bowen is old (though still tough/good)... kirilenko would be a good replacement in case bowen would retire...

triple double yesterday... and definitely not a ball hog... very good shotblocker... he looks like a good fit for the spurs....

End it. please... Franchise players don't leave their teams unless they don't like each other. That is not the case.

BTW, have fun going after him in the 2011 offseason. The year he's a free agent :lol

nkdlunch
01-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Why don't we get Kobe, for Manu + parker....... I'm with fresh, end the madness

krinkx
01-18-2006, 11:26 AM
i thought everyone who is not a laker fan hates kobe? :))

Pistons < Spurs
01-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Whats up with all these outlandish thoughts of grabbing every great player in the league? Everyone needs to calm down, and trust in their team as it is. It's essentially the same team that just won the freakin FINALS....with a few off season additions that only improved the depth. Too many people are trippin'. If the Spurs win the games that they're supposed to, they'll be in the Finals again.

And in case people haven't noticed, the Spurs are 29-9. I see no reason for all these "we could use Bosh.....Dwight Howard would be a great fit.....wouldn't AK47 be great for the Spurs...." threads.

Trust in your team. Quit trying to re-invent the wheel, and stick with what works.

krinkx
01-18-2006, 11:33 AM
i trust the spurs this season... i honestly believe that they will repeat...

i, as a fan, am thinking of the "future..." who wouldnt want a good player to be in your team...

having said that...

i am still confident (not that it matters) that spurs will beat any team (including the "super-mighty" pistons/suns/miami/whoever) this year... no doubt...

ShoogarBear
01-18-2006, 11:42 AM
We need rebounding. Isn't Moses Malone a free agent?

pache100
01-18-2006, 11:45 AM
i thought everyone who is not a laker fan hates kobe? :))

I know a lot of "Laker fans" that claim they don't like Kobe.

Trust in your team. Quit trying to re-invent the wheel, and stick with what works.

http://tinypic.com/kf5e88.gif

midgetonadonkey
01-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I think we need to get Lebron, Bosh, D. Howard, AI and AK47. That would add great depth to this team. :jack

GoSpurs21
01-18-2006, 11:53 AM
just say NO to the china doll...we dont need someone who cant stay healthy for one season

lebomb
01-18-2006, 01:43 PM
AK47 is too up and down. One game 16-20pts, the next 4 games he will have 5-6pts a game. You can keep his ass up there in Utah.

PS. He has played better as of late though.

Phenomanul
01-18-2006, 01:57 PM
AK47 is too up and down. One game 16-20pts, the next 4 games he will have 5-6pts a game. You can keep his ass up there in Utah.

PS. He has played better as of late though.

That's because they don't run very many plays for him... his scoring then depends on size matchups...

velik_m
01-18-2006, 02:17 PM
And in case people haven't noticed, the Spurs are 29-9.

yes, but they should be 38-0 damn it! :pctoss

:lol

rayray2k8
01-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Whats up with all these outlandish thoughts of grabbing every great player in the league? Everyone needs to calm down, and trust in their team as it is. It's essentially the same team that just won the freakin FINALS....with a few off season additions that only improved the depth. Too many people are trippin'. If the Spurs win the games that they're supposed to, they'll be in the Finals again.

And in case people haven't noticed, the Spurs are 29-9. I see no reason for all these "we could use Bosh.....Dwight Howard would be a great fit.....wouldn't AK47 be great for the Spurs...." threads.

I agree with almost every word he said.
and this guy is more postive about the spurs than spurs fans themselves!!
No more "how about Bosh" or D. Howard, or marion or AK. Just shut the fuck :stfu up and if you dont like it you can happily jump off the fucking bandwagon with the rest of the nay-sayers. God you guys are a bunch of fucking whiny wanna be GM's. You're embarrasing the silver and black :cuss

Brutalis
01-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Andrei Kirilenko

$10,967,500

$12,338,437

$13,709,375

$15,080,312

$16,451,250

$17,822,187

----

You guys are confused. AK has NO help in the paint. Okur's defense is that of Nazr's. Weak. AK basically runs this team by himself with a bunch of young guys that make a lot of bad decisions with the ball.

Put him on the Suns... or a team with talent and he would tear it up even worse. Haters can shove it.

GO SPurs Go
01-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Why don't we get Kobe, for Manu + parker....... I'm with fresh, end the madness
I know, duh, we would give two of our three best players to what were our alltime rivals for years. And for Bryant, who apart from fucking girls at hotels, is only good at buying 1million dollar rings

Sportman
01-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey PEOPLE i am honest, i am a spursīfan because of manu. Nevertheless i canīt get why PEOPLE always seek new players to bring. Hey spurs has the best second record of the league, H E L L O, i just say, i dont get some people here!!!!!!!!!!!!