PDA

View Full Version : Van Exel Files Lawsuit

ducks
01-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Van Exel Files Lawsuit
According to Dime Magazine's website, Spurs guard Nick Van Exel has filed a lawsuit against two men in Los Angeles, alleging he was defrauded out of over $1.2 million.

According to the lawsuit, the two men claimed they would help launch the rap career of Van Exel’s cousin, Smoot, but allegedly used the Spurs' point guard's investment money to buy themselves cars.

vincerodriguez23
01-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Van Exel Files Lawsuit
According to Dime Magazine's website, Spurs guard Nick Van Exel has filed a lawsuit against two men in Los Angeles, alleging he was defrauded out of over $1.2 million.

According to the lawsuit, the two men claimed they would help launch the rap career of Van Exel’s cousin, Smoot, but allegedly used the Spurs' point guard's investment money to buy themselves cars.

what a great way to spend the money with

Brutalis
01-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Ahahah they are going to get owned in court.

Oh, Gee!!
01-18-2006, 03:53 PM
So long as he doesn't have to hit wide-open threes in court, NVE should do okay

GO SPurs Go
01-18-2006, 04:56 PM
I never understood why we got him anyways! No offense but DB is soooooooooooo much better. This guy takes about 4 terrible shots every game (not counting all the other ones he misses)

thispego
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
yeah right bitch

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2006, 05:42 PM
isnt this common among colored ppl? nve shouldve known better, hasnt he heard of chris rock talkin about brothers with money = rims only

sa_butta
01-18-2006, 05:44 PM
They must have gotten some pretty nice cars.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-18-2006, 05:56 PM
isnt this common among colored ppl? nve shouldve known better, hasnt he heard of chris rock talkin about brothers with money = rims only

Did you just say "colored" people?

Let me amend my last comment at something stupid you said (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=692794&postcount=7).

TDMVPDPOY, your unprecedented amount of knowledge has given me no other choice but to ask you to not say anything ever again.

E20
01-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Saying 'Colored People' is quite racist. I wasn't aware of this untill recently this year. When in English class these two people were debating and one of them sayed colored people and then during the critique period my teacher said the phrase colored people is really racist.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-18-2006, 07:14 PM

Nice. Congratulations for buying into sterotypes regarding one's race and for using a word that went out of regular use about the same time as the 'N' word.

Did you just travel ahead in time from 1962? If so it's time you go back.

Oh, Gee!!
01-18-2006, 07:18 PM
In TDMVPDPOY's defense, he is a moron.

SouthernFried
01-18-2006, 07:24 PM
You must keep up with the times..."colored" people is so 60's man.

People of color is generally acceptable tho. And, of course, the ubiquitous American qualifier...anglo, hispanic, african, etc...

Do you still have your bell bottoms and tie-dyed shirts?

Groovy :smokin

Vinnie_Johnson
01-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Van Exel Files Lawsuit

LMAO they bought new cars.

ShoogarBear
01-19-2006, 07:30 PM

Yep, only colored people take money and do things with it other than what they were supposed to . . .

http://schema-root.org/commerce/corporations/petroleum/enron/enron_logo.jpg