PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Tj Ford Slags Pistons

Amuseddaysleeper
01-19-2006, 12:41 AM
"I thought our defensive effort was the best it's been all season," Ford said. "If we can continue that kind of effort every night, we'll get some games. But I thought we played well against the best team in the NBA, and it came down to the last shot."

no credit to the pistons!?!?!?

ok ok i'm just bored and trying to start some controversy! :depressed

Pistons < Spurs
01-19-2006, 12:42 AM
"I thought our defensive effort was the best it's been all season," Ford said. "If we can continue that kind of effort every night, we'll get some games. But I thought we played well against the best team in the NBA, and it came down to the last shot."

ok ok i'm just bored and trying to start some controversy! :depressed

:flipoff TJ

LOL j/k

Well you all do own the rings....

And anyways, now the Pistons can complain that they don't get enough respect!!! LOL

spurs=bling
01-19-2006, 12:43 AM
TJ is just saying the TRUTH

Solid D
01-19-2006, 12:48 AM
He's from Texas, the Spurs are the most recent champions and it's the middle of the regular season. What do you expect from a guy who went to school 80 miles up IH35?

spursupporter
01-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Spurs are indeed the best, unless and until they are dethroned in the playoffs

milkyway21
01-19-2006, 12:50 AM

ok ok i'm just bored and trying to start some controversy! :depressedthe way the Spurs played lately, i think they are not worthy of being called the "best" right now. Let's admit it :D

But no worries, they're still my favorite team. Win or Loss.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-19-2006, 12:50 AM
lol its just a joke thread and the way the pistons are playing it makes the spurs rings seem literally like yesterday's news. they manhandled atlanta aka took care of business the way good teams are supposed to

(sigh) i just wish the spurs would shape up soon

FreshPrince22
01-19-2006, 12:51 AM
:lol OK, then. Spurs are the champs. If calling them the best team in the league makes him feel better about his loss, then let him. It's not exactly a strech calling them the best team in the league. A lot of teams called the Pistons the best team in the league last year even when they were playing .500 ball.

You're reading too much into a little detail.

spurs=bling
01-19-2006, 12:52 AM
lol its just a joke thread and the way the pistons are playing it makes the spurs rings seem literally like yesterday's news. they manhandled atlanta aka took care of business the way good teams are supposed to

(sigh) i just wish the spurs would shape up soon
:flipoff :depressed :lol

FreshPrince22
01-20-2006, 12:37 PM
bump