PDA

View Full Version : Hope this doesn't mess up Parkers game

SPURS21
01-19-2006, 08:50 AM
EVA AND THE FOXX

After the Oprah rumors, Jamie Foxx is back in the mix! Rumor has it that Eva Longoria and her man Tony Parker had an argument at Mary J Blige's birthday party (Mary’s born day was on Jan. 11). Following the argument, I heard Eva leapt into Jamie Foxx's yellow Lamborghini, and never seen from again! Haha! This reminds me of Prince’s little red Corvette or something…Jamie, ya much too fast – Uh Huh!

there rumour pages are usually somewhat reliable (http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=920)

all just speculation but this could potentially light a bigger fire under Parker or just crush him

doldrums
01-19-2006, 08:53 AM
She was at the game yesterday.

SPURS21
01-19-2006, 09:02 AM
oh no shit eh sorry I seldom see games out here in Toronto

fraga
01-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah...she was on Foxxs arm at the awards...but her butt was right back in front row at the game...

50 cent
01-19-2006, 10:08 AM
Rumors like this are very commonplace when you are a movie star in Hollywood. This is a non-event in my opinion.

SequSpur
01-19-2006, 10:37 AM
There was an event that Tony and Eva went to and Jamie Fox was hanging with them...

I think there is pictures of the 3 of them on the net somewhere.

pache100
01-19-2006, 10:40 AM
From USA today:

Longoria herself left hand-in-hand with Jamie Foxx, but insisted that she was not cheating on her beau, basketball star Tony Parker. "I did Jamie's music video for him, so we're friends," she said. "And he has Tony's blessing." -- W.K.

abelle23
01-19-2006, 10:42 AM
There was also an event that eva and keifer sutherland hang out together late last year before they went to his hotel...

I think there is a picture of them on the net somewhere.

easjer
01-19-2006, 10:56 AM
As Kori has mentioned before, the more she's seen with other men, the more rumors and speculation rise, the more her picture is shown on entertainment shows and possibly even in the national news entertainment spotlights, the higher her stock and the more endorsement deals and appearance offers she gets.

There's a reason she's one of the most successful of the Desparate Housewives. But all indication from people who know are they are quite happy together and pretty serious.

Kori Ellis
01-19-2006, 11:08 AM
There was an event that Tony and Eva went to and Jamie Fox was hanging with them...

I think there is pictures of the 3 of them on the net somewhere.

True.

Anyway, this is material for The Club.

There's a similar thread there already.