PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY the game from the Spurs we've ALL been waiting for!

Amuseddaysleeper
01-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Manu went down

we unraveled a tad

then we kept our composure. TP showed up HUGE

big props to barry and dare I even say RASHO! (wow!)

TD was a no show for a bit in the 2nd half but TP took care of that!

GREAT GAME SPURS!

showing signs of life for the 1st time this season!!

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

dimsah
01-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Some things to consider. Luckily the jump shots were falling for most of the night because the Spurs were out scored in the paint by 32 points. Spurs 28, Heat 60.
At least they had a one board advantage tonight. Free throws are never, ever, ever, ever going to be a strength. At least we can hope for is they don't lose games because of them in the future.

1Parker1
01-20-2006, 11:16 PM
:lol Reason they were outscored in the paint was because Parker was taking and making a lot more jumpshots than he normally does and Duncan only had like 14 points. We made a lot of 3's tonight which helped us.

SenorSpur
01-20-2006, 11:32 PM
I onlye wish we had another game against Detroit on the schedule for later this season. Oh wait! There's always the Finals.

Despot
01-21-2006, 12:15 AM
If your talking about playing with desire, Spot on! However, I still say there is much more improvement needed.

boutons_
01-21-2006, 03:24 AM
"reason they were outscored in the paint was because..."

.... the Spurs' paint defense has been really weak this season, even when Tim and Tony were #1 and #1 in points in the paint. Usually, when the Spurs lose the paint, they lose the game.

Allowing 60 pts in the paint is no paint defense at all. I asssume that has been because Tim has lost his agility with the PF.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-21-2006, 03:55 AM
If your talking about playing with desire, Spot on! However, I still say there is much more improvement needed.

very true, MUCH to be improved upon cuz we still have a LONG way to go before we even become half as good as detroit, but I'm just glad to see that "Spark" in the team cuz had this game happend earlier in the year and manu goes down, chances are we woulda lost that game in the 4th quarter