PDA

View Full Version : A well deserved thread just for Rasho "Shaq's Rash" Nesterovic

phyzik
01-21-2006, 02:42 AM
I dont care for Rasho's offense (any points are gravy) and still believe he does "just enough" to get by on defense.....

but tonight??????

Rasho was definately the defensive Juggernaut he should be.

jug·ger·naut

1. An overwhelming, advancing force that crushes or seems to crush everything in its path.

n 1: a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way

Notes: see Radoslav Nesterovic vs Miami Heat 01/21/2006

gotta give props where props are due... :drunk

Bruno
01-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Agree, Rasho was really good last night.
:elephant :elephant :elephant

SAGambler
01-21-2006, 10:57 AM
Rasho could become a force if he would just get some emotion behind his play.. He will never be a great scorer, but every now an then he gives you a couple just when you need it..

He did handle The Shaqster pretty good last night... Even managed to stay out of foul trouble most of the game..

Nazr has got to pick it up or go.. His fouls are ridiculous..

Ishta
01-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Rasho did pretty damn good against Snaq last night even I was impressed

angel_luv
01-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Rasho was awesome- so much so that even Vex was raving about him on the REACT. :tu

Fear the Sho. Slovenia is :king

2centsworth
01-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Rasho has officially won the starting center position until the next game.

SenorSpur
01-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I hate to say it, but Rasho proved why he won the starting job last night. If only he could stop teasing us and give that type of contribution every game.

Kinda weird seeing him on the floor during crunch time.

koopa
01-21-2006, 03:50 PM
well i don't like rasho. but last night he did an awesome job and i wish every center in the league was fat and slow like shaq so rasho could play like this more often.

yeahone
01-21-2006, 04:03 PM
go Sho

T Park
01-21-2006, 07:31 PM
well i don't like rasho

Of course not.

Last night he got credit for about 3 blocks.

But the deflections, changed shots, and other things were awesome.

But Im sure the Rasho haters will continue to hate.

koopa
01-21-2006, 07:36 PM
But Im sure the Rasho haters will continue to hate.

yup........one game doesn't change the fact that he plays with no passion most of the game. with me i could care less if he scores but he can at least hustle for rebounds more often. the only time he does anything good is when the opposing center is slow otherwise he's a non factor and rides the bench most of the game.

T Park
01-21-2006, 07:56 PM
the only time he does anything good is when the opposing center is slow otherwise he's a non factor and rides the bench most of the game

Yeah those centers from Milwaukee are horribly slow.

TDMGTP
01-22-2006, 01:47 AM
the sho is gettin in the flow

alamo50
01-22-2006, 04:51 AM
The only Spurs game broadcasted this month over here and I was very impressed by Rasho's play!

Than I get to see Tony having his career game.

And than I see Manu go down............

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2006, 05:23 AM
i think the only ppl that gives raslow props are his countrymen :(, so when are we trading him...

RashoFan
01-22-2006, 05:42 AM
i think the only ppl that gives raslow props are his countrymen :(, so when are we trading him...
:cuss :makemyday :stfu

Slo spurs fan
01-22-2006, 06:05 AM
T Park, Bruno...Slovenians???

Chris
01-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Rasho is perfect for this team so get over it.

MI21
01-22-2006, 08:40 AM
Definitly was a good effort. Shaq still scored easily on him at times in the 4th, but that was single coverage. No one stops Shaq single coverage. Nice layup/push/hook shot by Rasho late in the game over Shaq too, that was nice.

Fantastic game by Rasho.

Bruno
01-22-2006, 08:52 AM
You can say that Rasho plays good without being a Slovenian or a Rasho's Lover.
You can have feelings about a player (hate or love) but there are facts too.

I was all for trading Rasho to re-sign Nazr this summer but the first half of the season prove me that I was wrong.

It's a fact that Rasho has out-played Nazr this season.
It's a fact that Even if Rasho isn't the best center in the league, Rasho played very well against Miami and deserves some props.

As said T Park haters will continue to hate whatever Rasho does : Hate is a feeling, it's not rational.

Rasho's fans shouldn't car about haters.
As we said in French : "La bave du crapaud n'atteint la blanche colombe" : "Toad spittle doens't affect the white dove" :smokin

angel_luv
01-22-2006, 09:11 AM
As we said in French : "La bave du crapaud n'atteint la blanche colombe" : "Toad spittle doens't affect the white dove"

Very well said!

Bruno
01-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Very well said!

The real question is who is the white dove ?
You ?
Rasho ?
Both ( I can imagine Rasho and Angel flying together in the sky) ?
:smokin