PDA

View Full Version : Start Barry??

xcoriate
01-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Ok this will probably be somewhat controversial.

Anyway heres my reasons.

1. Finley has played well off the bench recently, no need to mess up that streak.
2. Barry has also played well recently but in very limited minutes, he has no set rotation at the moment so it will change as little as possible in a time where we really need to start settling it down.
3. Brent Barry gets showcased coming up to trade deadline... (not saying I want a trade, unless its a clearly good one anyway)
4. I also think Barry is desperate to stay in it, he has looked so energised in the minutes he's been out there since his "cutting" from the rotation. This is the chance he needs and deserves.

So to reiterate Barry gets to start, improve his confidence and hopefully find his shot as it appears he has done somewhat over the last few games. Other teams that maybe interested get a good look as well, if they like what they see maybe we can get a good deal out of it.

Finley can still be the spark off the bench he has been recently. He doesn't need to go through another mix up now that he is just starting to feel it.

Never the less, Pop will probably start Finley, I just think Barry is also a viable option.

ducks
01-21-2006, 08:53 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33180

Que Gee
01-21-2006, 02:11 PM
He's gonna start tomorrow