PDA

View Full Version : wwynyk?

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 07:10 PM
okay so i'm bored, but lets say for any reason you would give your kid a weird name ,

and i also brought this up because of my friends little sister her name is

ABCDE (ab- ce-de, < this is how My friend wrote it down)

Angel_Luv, you know my buzz kil friend from my forum. that is her little sister

so people what weird name can you come up with

T Park
01-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Apple.

Treyton -boy's name

Helicopter Pilot - Dude from My Name Is Earl supposedly named his kid that.

Kori Ellis
01-21-2006, 07:12 PM
LJ and I plan on naming one of our kids Mackenzie (and calling him Mack). LJ begged me to let the middle name be "Daddy" so that he could be Mack Daddy. He thinks the kid would be the coolest kid of all time.

:lmao

Brutalis
01-21-2006, 07:14 PM
People who name their kids like that should be ashamed. ABCDE?

Do people even realize the torment they will have to live through in school?

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 07:16 PM
LJ and I plan on naming one of our kids Mackenzie (and calling him Mack). LJ begged me to let the middle name be "Daddy" so that he could be Mack Daddy. He thinks the kid would be the coolest kid of all time.

:lol

he just might be the coolest kid

Kori Ellis
01-21-2006, 07:18 PM
mackenzie????

do you want him/her to be a neocon??

Mack and Theo (our other name of choice) don't sound like Neocon names. Are you crazy?

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Mack and Theo (our other name of choice) don't sound like Neocon names. Are you crazy?

theo is a nice name

Kori Ellis
01-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Back to weird names ..

I knew a girl named Poppy Fields. I also knew a girl who had no first name. Her parents were freaks and gave their kids all unique last names but no first names. They thought they should "develop their identity and their first name as they grew up." :rolleyes So my friend had only a last name -- Lazan. On her birth certificate the first name was blank -- on her ss card, DL, etc. they would put an "X" in place of her first name. So I knew her as "X. Lazan" hahha

She didn't get the worst of it though, her sister was given the last name, Cinderella. :lmao

People are freaks.

mookie2001
01-21-2006, 07:29 PM
how about

connor ellis
mcclendon ellis
reagan ellis
madison ellis
mason ellis

I love those names theyre just so...conservative

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Back to weird names ..

I knew a girl named Poppy Fields. I also knew a girl who had no first name. Her parents were freaks and gave their kids all unique last names but no first names. They thought they should "develop their identity and their first name as they grew up." :rolleyes So my friend had only a last name -- Lazan. On her birth certificate the first name was blank -- on her ss card, DL, etc. they would put an "X" in place of her first name. So I knew her as "X. Lazan" hahha

She didn't get the worst of it though, her sister was given the last name, Cinderella. :lmao

People are freaks.
haha

Cinderella

StillBorn
01-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Seven.

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 07:32 PM
my dad's co-worker has a boy named Quattro

Jekka
01-21-2006, 07:45 PM
My friend was in a wedding with someone named "Deadroach" - pronounced "Dee-ahd-ro-shay".

Ginofan
01-21-2006, 08:12 PM
One of my co-workers just had a baby girl and named her Raney Autumn

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 08:13 PM
My friend was in a wedding with someone named "Deadroach" - pronounced "Dee-ahd-ro-shay".

midgetonadonkey
01-21-2006, 08:49 PM
I plan on naming my son Balls and my daughter Vagina.

midgetonadonkey
01-21-2006, 08:52 PM
okay so i'm bored, but lets say for any reason you would give your kid a weird name ,

and i also brought this up because of my friends little sister her name is

ABCDE (ab- ce-de, < this is how My friend wrote it down)

My girlfriend's mom takes care of a little girl by that name. I'm amazed that there are two people that named their kids that ridiculous name.

1Parker1
01-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Didn't Julia Roberts name her twins some really weird names? Like Phenaeus and Candy or something?

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 09:10 PM
My girlfriend's mom takes care of a little girl by that name. I'm amazed that there are two people that named their kids that ridiculous name.
tell me about

Summers
01-21-2006, 09:14 PM
We have a neighbor named Pleasant. My husband said we should name our baby that if it's a girl. I shot that idea down, because I think he was just swayed by the fact that Pleasant is hot.

Kori Ellis
01-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Didn't Julia Roberts name her twins some really weird names? Like Phenaeus and Candy or something?

Phinnaeus and Hazel !

Horrible names.

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Phinnaeus and Hazel !

Horrible names.

i feel sorry for those kids,

now thinking about having Leah for my middle name is not so bad now

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 09:35 PM
whats wrong with leah?

jeeeeeeeeez :lol

i don't know

i just don't think amanda leah lopez is a good name

midgetonadonkey
01-21-2006, 09:36 PM
I may seriously name my son Poindexter. That name is kick ass.

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 09:45 PM

i have never heard of it

Summers
01-21-2006, 09:49 PM
we can judge if any pictures were postedhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Post a picture of my neighbor without her knowledge? Who do you think I am, Gig?

spurs=bling
01-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Post a picture of my neighbor without her knowledge? Who do you think I am, Gig?

Jekka
01-21-2006, 09:55 PM

Poindexter? As in Nixon's Watergate accomplice?

Melmart1
01-21-2006, 10:03 PM
When I booked airline tix, I had all kind of weird names.

One lady bet me money I would laugh at her name, I told her I would not. She said she was named after the city in which she was conceived. Her name was Tiajuana Hooker. Her parents seriously should have known better. She won the bet, btw.

Another guy had the last name Bahls, which would not be so bad except for his unfortunate first name- Harold. Think about it for a sec. His parents seriously should have known better, too.

When I was a trainer for HEB a guy came into one of my classes and signed in as "Bubba", and I told him I needed his legal name. He pulled out his SS card and indeed, Bubba was his legal first name. The worst part was that he was Bubba Lastname III. So, there was a Bubba and a Bubba Jr before him. Guess they weren't teased enough as kids.

Sonia_TX
01-21-2006, 10:16 PM
My coworker once told me of a client who named her kid

Orangejello (The name was pronounced "or-onj-elloh")

Then another one named Shi-Thed (put it together...shithead)

I've heard of Abcde before... I like the way it's prounounced but not the way it's spelled.

T Park
01-22-2006, 03:02 AM
what about Dexter?

2Blonde
01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
I worked my way through college as a pharmacy tech in a hospital and we used to keep a little notebook with copies of labels with funny names that came through on prescriptions. A couple that I remember are Dextrose & Saline ( they named their kids after the IV's that were hanging when they gave birth). :lol We also got a lot of names where people would give their kids the same name in two different languages. Like English and French, ie.. Monica Monique.

Mixability
01-23-2006, 01:44 PM

Actually I think it's Pilot Inspektor, spelled that way too.

SpursWoman
01-23-2006, 01:47 PM
I have a very distant cousin named: First name: George Last name: George.

George George. WTF?

desflood
01-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Apple.

Treyton -boy's name

The kid's name is Pilot Inspektor (yes, that's how they spelled it). I don't pay much attention to celebrity doings, generally speaking, but I could never forget that one :lol

sa_butta
01-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Ive seen em all being the travel industry.

Sandy Butts
Wang Bich
Tse Fuc

Mixability
01-23-2006, 01:50 PM
The kid's name is Pilot Inspektor (yes, that's how they spelled it). I don't pay much attention to celebrity doings, generally speaking, but I could never forget that one :lol

3 min late. :angel

desflood
01-23-2006, 02:13 PM
3 min late. :angel
What can I say - I have other things to do. There's not always time for the rest of us to jump right on things the moment they come out, slacker. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
01-23-2006, 02:26 PM
my mom went to grade school with a girl named Ima June Bugg,
emo went to Stroman highschool with a girl named Chevy Ferrar.

my best friend has always joked that if she had boy/girl twins she would name them Hupert & Helga

emo says if we ever concieve standing up he'd liek the child to be named Offthewall.... but by that reasoning I guess our last one shoulda been named Spincycle :lol

midgetonadonkey
01-23-2006, 02:30 PM
When I worked at Kroger's I took a check from some chick named Stormy Meadows. She got mad when I told her it sounded like a stripper name.

Mixability
01-23-2006, 02:53 PM
What can I say - I have other things to do. There's not always time for the rest of us to jump right on things the moment they come out, slacker. :lol

does it take you THAT long to read? :shootme

Guru of Nothing
01-23-2006, 03:08 PM
I think Larry is an excellent baby name.

JudgeBean2000
01-23-2006, 03:25 PM
It appears as if Peaches Geldof is not happy w/ her name.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/82432004.htm