PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Fans

2centsworth
01-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Finally a bout we can get excited about. Flloyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Zab Judah April 8th.:elephant

Zab is the only fighter IMO who has the goods to beat Flloyd.

2centsworth
01-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Why is Zab going to lose? I like it when two top contenders fight more than just two guys who match up well.

jcrod
01-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Finally a bout we can get excited about. Flloyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Zab Judah April 8th.:elephant

Zab is the only fighter IMO who has the goods to beat Flloyd.

Zab will choke, like he did with Kotza Zu (spelling) and his last fight. The one he had to win to make this fight happen. Supprise it's still happening.

T Park
01-22-2006, 02:19 AM
Dont want to take this TOO off course, but me and a beautifull friend hung outa t Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, drinking Coladas, downing wings, playin NTN trivia, and watching Corrales and Packiow (Forgot how to spell it, its 1 20 AM, fuck it)

Wow what a fight, but it seemed all night Corrales was against the ropes and on the defense, he could never get on the offensive.

Great fight, ended too soon.

The undercard between Munoz and I think Castillo was AWESOME!!

MrChug
01-22-2006, 10:34 PM
If Zab ever fights Mayweather, he'll get punished. Extensively. You've heard it a million times...styles make fights and Zab preys on the weak. Floyd Mayweather is aggressive. He quite simply is the finest pugilist the sport has seen in a decade. Don't come at me with any "Roy Jones Jr." shit.

I want to see Mayweather/Jose Luis Castillo. The Marguerito guy is tough but would probably lose in a rematch. Who knows. His reign will NOT last long. Why? He's not that good. He's no better than solid. Still, Judah overlooked him forward to a Mayweather showdown. It backfired. That lack of character will insure a decisive ass-handing if the ever DO fight. Prolly never happen...

N.Y. Johnny
01-22-2006, 10:39 PM
Dont want to take this TOO off course, but me and a beautifull friend hung outa t Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, drinking Coladas, downing wings, playin NTN trivia, and watching Corrales and Packiow (Forgot how to spell it, its 1 20 AM, fuck it)

Wow what a fight, but it seemed all night Corrales was against the ropes and on the defense, he could never get on the offensive.

Great fight, ended too soon.

The undercard between Munoz and I think Castillo was AWESOME!!

Morales was the one going last night. That Undercard was fucking awesome I agree man!

Corrales is the other bad ass I like to watch sometimes.