PDA

View Full Version : what exactly happened between udonis and td?

csw225
01-22-2006, 01:14 AM
just jawing or tangled up?

ChumpDumper
01-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Well, I know Tim said "C'mon man."

Fucking thug.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2006, 01:56 AM
Well, I know Tim said "C'mon man."

Fucking thug.

That's crip speak for I'm gonna bust a cap in yo ass and rape yo woman.

td4mvp21
01-22-2006, 10:08 AM
You'd have to be real dumbass to attempt to talk smack to TD unless you have three rings and some MVP's to back it up.

Summers
01-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Yeah, that was a really weird foul. They didn't look like they were going to start throwing punches, so I don't get why the double technical. I mean, I'm sure they weren't being polite, but still.

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2006, 10:32 AM
does td know any thug languages?....i pop ur ass on the sidewalk mofo

SouthernFried
01-22-2006, 10:34 AM
It was a Double T?

Timmy was standing at the FT line, and the thug walked over to him while he was waiting to shoot FT's and starting talking crap.

Stupid Double T. Timmy doesn't talk Smack.

JamStone
01-22-2006, 11:38 AM
You'd have to be real dumbass to attempt to talk smack to TD unless you have three rings and some MVP's to back it up.

Honestly, from a basketball point of view, there's no touching or criticizing Tim Duncan. But, talking smack which may lead to a fight ... what does that have to do with rings or MVPs?

What do championships have to do with how well a player (or person for that matter) can handle himself in a fight? I'd talk smack to James Worthy before Charles Barkley and Worthy has a Finals MVP and multiple rings and Barkley has none of those. Rings and MVPs don't make you "tougher" or a better "fighter."

Brutalis
01-22-2006, 11:41 AM
You guys don't understand.

The Heat are a dirty team, that talks shit and never backs it up. When you have NBA IQ refs, they can never tell the difference. And think, "double t's make it even." when in fact, Spurs couldn't be a nicer group of guys without letting them fuck their wives.

The NBA bitches how we get calls, well.... now you see why. It's attitude.

Brutalis
01-22-2006, 11:42 AM
ps- we don't get many calls. Notice TD's respect level against good teams goes way down with the refs.