PDA

View Full Version : Hubie Brown sucks

picnroll
01-22-2006, 02:00 PM
The only time I've ever heard this turd question refs' calls is when it goes in favor of the Spurs. Bite me Hubie.

boutons_
01-22-2006, 02:06 PM
ABC is all Denver today.

Hubie remembers how the Spurs swept hiz Grizz in the 04 playoffs.

Taco
01-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Hubie needs to smoke a Doobie

Spurologist
01-22-2006, 02:09 PM
He was pathetic in the Finals. Did you happen to notice the excitment in his voice when a spurs oponent scores versus when the spurs score. God help me if he does another Finals game.

exstatic
01-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Hubie has had a hard on for SA since he got back behind the mic. He did come correct on that last horrible no call on Melo, and aknowledged that he put a porkchop on Bruce's jaw.

SouthernFried
01-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Hubie sounds like an Investor in the Nuggets today.

Might have something to with ABC having some show with Karl coming up. Never heard such adoration of a team in my life.

Tek_XX
01-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Omg conspiracy theories, give it a rest. You guys are way to used to homer sean.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Hubie is a color analyst...like Ex said, he did pull back off Pop when he saw the replay on 'Melo's elbow.

What surprises me from everybody whining about announcers is that nobody seems upset about "Francisco" Oberto.

Give it a rest, people. This is why people bitch about Spurs fans...if you want all SA, all the time...there's always 1200 WOAI.

bonesinaz
01-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Hubie is a color analyst...like Ex said, he did pull back off Pop when he saw the replay on 'Melo's elbow.

What surprises me from everybody whining about announcers is that nobody seems upset about "Francisco" Oberto.

That did piss me off. And he couldn't say Oberto right either.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-22-2006, 02:17 PM
That did piss me off. And he couldn't say Oberto right either.

That bugs me more than an analyst analyzing and giving his "color"ful opinions.

Most sporting events I've covered give you pronunciation guides along with the team rosters. I'm sure a producer told him of the gaffe and it probably won't happen in the second half.

bonesinaz
01-22-2006, 02:19 PM
That bugs me more than an analyst analyzing and giving his "color"ful opinions.

Most sporting events I've covered give you pronunciation guides along with the team rosters. I'm sure a producer told him of the gaffe and it probably won't happen in the second half.

It bothers me simply because announcers should be able to read. I mean, that is their job. :lol

A Serbian Beast
01-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Be glad you don't have Bill Walton, he's doing the Minny/Philly game. It could be worse.

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Hubie Brown should fuck Bill Walton. They would love each other.

SouthernFried
01-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Hubie doesn't like the Spurs..and he freakin' hates Bowen. Won't give Bowen ANY credit about Anthony's poor shooting %..."He's had open looks, just not hitting." Bowen makes a good defensive play..."somebody else tipped the ball."

Hubie fucking sucks.

Brutalis
01-22-2006, 03:20 PM
We didnt get shit called for us today. That killed us, along with missed ez shots.

1Parker1
01-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Be glad you don't have Bill Walton, he's doing the Minny/Philly game. It could be worse.

Actually, I find Walton and Snapper Jones much more interesting and better than Hubie and Al. Those two are so unbelievably boring, I wonder how the hell ABC has kept them in their job. Al Michaels isn't that bad...I'm talking primarily of Hubie. He needs to go.

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Actually, I find Walton and Snapper Jones much more interesting and better than Hubie and Al. Those two are so unbelievably boring, I wonder how the hell ABC has kept them in their job. Al Michaels isn't that bad...I'm talking primarily of Hubie. He needs to go.
In general, ABC plain sucks ass in the field of basketball.

1Parker1
01-22-2006, 04:07 PM
In general, ABC plain sucks ass in the field of basketball.

True that. Even the whole Mike Tarico (sp?) NBA Hang time segment sucks. Plus, they never have ANYTHING good during halftime. And they wonder why basketball ratings are down during the finals...

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I wish The Finals could just be aired by TNT...fucking ABC sucks.

remingtonbo2001
01-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Hubie needs to smoke a Doobie

What's new

SAGambler
01-22-2006, 05:04 PM
I wish The Finals could just be aired by TNT...fucking ABC sucks.

Yeah... I just kept waiting for one of em to come and flat out state they wanted the Nuggets to win...I mean how obvious can you make it without just saying it........

I've never seen so much ass kissing going on with a couple of major network announcers in my friggin life...

Dre>Parker
01-22-2006, 05:08 PM
O yea, ABC cost you the game...STFU

Budkin
01-22-2006, 05:23 PM
The Finals last year was friggin ridiculous. Hubie looked like he was going to cry at the end of game 7. :lol

SAGambler
01-22-2006, 05:35 PM

No. I would say the 10 TOs committed by TD and Barry had a lot more to do with that...

Put that along with terrible FT shooting and there goes the game..

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Who the fuck said that motherfucking ABC costed us the fucking game???

You must be retarded.

We are simply saying that Hubie & Co. are fucking anti-Spurs, Nugget cock-riders.

Do the world some good and go kill yourself.

1Parker1
01-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Who the fuck said that motherfucking ABC costed us the fucking game???

You must be retarded.

We are simply saying that Hubie & Co. are fucking anti-Spurs, Nugget cock-riders.

Do the world some good and go kill yourself.

:rolleyes. Alvarez, here's a tip if you want to be taken more seriously around here. Stop using the F#@!# word in every other sentence. And stop telling people things like "go kill yourself." He's a troll, just trying to mess with you. And you're letting him.

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 06:42 PM
:rolleyes. Alvarez, here's a tip if you want to be taken more seriously around here. Stop using the F#@!# word in every other sentence. And stop telling people things like "go kill yourself." He's a troll, just trying to mess with you. And you're letting him.
:lol

You couldn't tell that I used the word fuck repeatedly on purpose????

1Parker1
01-22-2006, 06:44 PM
:lol

You couldn't tell that I used the word fuck repeatedly on purpose????

Every time you post? I don't think it's on purpose all the other times....:lol

1Parker1
01-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Anyways, did you catch Andre Igodala in the post game interview say that Bill Walton's constant bitching that the Sixers needed to wake up caused them to out in the second half and pushed them to win the game? :lmao

Walton was like afterwards, "See I motivated that team to a victory."

Hubie could never do something like that. For all of Bill Walton's constant flip-flopping and stupid comments, I find him very entertaining.

1Parker1
01-22-2006, 06:46 PM
^^why don't you just stuff it^^

What...are you his bodyguard? :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Anyways, did you catch Andre Igodala in the post game interview say that Bill Walton's constant bitching that the Sixers needed to wake up caused them to out in the second half and pushed them to win the game? :lmao

Walton was like afterwards, "See I motivated that team to a victory."

Hubie could never do something like that. For all of Bill Walton's constant flip-flopping and stupid comments, I find him very entertaining.
THEY BOTH NEED TO FUCKING DIE AHHHHHHHHH
FuCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

In all seriousness, I bet iggy is tired of Walton's ass, but I didn't watch the game. I've been studying for mid-terms all day...I keep getting distracted by this damned site!!

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Every time you post? I don't think it's on purpose all the other times....:lol
I'm an emotional fan...what can I say...

If it use it repeatedly, it's in a game blog or any other Spur-bashing thread where they are getting their asses handed to them.