PDA

View Full Version : I'm mad at Van Exel and Pop

polandprzem
01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Man, what Nick was thinking in those two important actions when he shoot like have no idea what to do. I don't know but if I were Pop I would send Barry there. Or tell Nick "The brick" not to shoot at will. :rolleyes
And Nazr - what a mistakes on the defensive end in the end of the game? :octoss
Where is Tim? You can take him out of the game playing him hard and close, and thats it. :pctoss
Where is the crunch time? (Don't tell me he is sitting on the bench :rolleyes )
Melo had dayoff and we are loosin the Nugget team.

And this frinkin' block on Timmy by the Martin fella :pctoss :depressed

The spurs were looking better a year ago in the January. They were better.

Please TPark do not post in here.
Somebody was mentioning the 70win season?
Let's get 60 and it will be okay.

Kori Ellis
01-22-2006, 05:06 PM
I don't know but if I were Pop I would send Barry there.

Barry was 2-for-9 on 3's today.

polandprzem
01-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Barry was 2-for-9 on 3's today.
Yeah I know and Nick was playing good ball with Tony and Starting 5 out there.
But dammit - why the Nick man coudn't resist the shooting?
Barry is the guy who rather pass and be in the right position than shoot a nobrainer.
Manu would be the man. I can't still understand Timmys struggling on the FTand his poor play. He can't even take a good position in the box. Nazr is doing a shitty screens and Timy likes to go outside the box because they boxing him out. Then he sets a pick and nothing comes of the play. Today no penetration was allowed (the easy ones). I'm wondering where is Timmys finesse? The leauge is now going more offensivly. Timmy should have more points. Hmm it's not more phisycal than it was in 2003.

snowboarder
01-22-2006, 05:36 PM
why is there always someone who bitches after every game?

polandprzem
01-22-2006, 05:45 PM
why is there always someone who bitches after every game?
Why there is always someone who is bitching about someone else bitching after every loss?

I want to know some answers. Right now Nick should know what to do. The seems out there like they were lost in the crunch. So easy fastbreaks and the paint seems to be open for the Nuggets all night long.

I'm far from bitching. I'm just mad. But hopfully they can get through it and show their improvment. Right now they are worst than in the same stage of the previous season.
I haven't seen them click right in a long time. All team.

polandprzem
01-22-2006, 06:03 PM
:cry
Don't cry . We find you a new toy

exstatic
01-22-2006, 06:19 PM
You're one to talk about crying. Manny is right. Somebody acts like THEIR toy was taken after every loss.

GrandeDavid
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
The REAL Chapelle

http://www.tradercracks.com/gallery/non-sports/24/Autographs/season3/a5.jpg

I also wish Tim would take more shots in games like this. But I didn't watch it, so for all I know he was hurting, quadruple-teamed, whatever.

polandprzem
01-22-2006, 06:25 PM
You're one to talk about crying. Manny is right. Somebody acts like THEIR toy was taken after every loss.
Come here and we will see who will be one to talk about crying.

Fuck - you can't say nothing cause it's bitching.

YOU are bitching ,and tell me why are you bitching?

Just STFU if you have nothing interesting to say.

polandprzem
01-22-2006, 06:25 PM
same old story
i thought the spurs played well enough to win...BUT
buuu hu

GrandeDavid
01-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Guys, that's weak to jump all over this guy just because he's critical of the team after a loss. That goes with the territory. Anyway, I didn't watch the game but in looking at the stat sheet would've liked to have seen Tim shoot more. But, its January, its a long season, you win some and you lose some.

exstatic
01-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Come here and we will see who will be one to talk about crying.

Fuck - you can't say nothing cause it's bitching.

YOU are bitching ,and tell me why are you bitching?

Just STFU if you have nothing interesting to say.

Bitch, you started this thread by crying, and then have the gall to call out someone else. Hypocrite.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-22-2006, 07:04 PM
The reason for the loss was the span in the 4th quarter where tim had 1834939 turnovers in a row

thispego
01-22-2006, 07:14 PM
The reason for the loss was the span in the 4th quarter where tim had 1834939 turnovers in a row
EXACTLY
nevermind the fact that we missed 50 outside shots
if tim doesnt get those 3 consecutive turnovers and anohter one in the 4th, we would have won

thispego
01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
this one

Sportman
01-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Spurs definitly needs from manu in this kind of games. They need manu´s energy

SenorSpur
01-22-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm really starting to despise Van Exel and his shot selections. Turnovers and lack of transition D killed the Spurs today

snowboarder
01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Why there is always someone who is bitching about someone else bitching after every loss?

I want to know some answers. Right now Nick should know what to do. The seems out there like they were lost in the crunch. So easy fastbreaks and the paint seems to be open for the Nuggets all night long.

I'm far from bitching. I'm just mad. But hopfully they can get through it and show their improvment. Right now they are worst than in the same stage of the previous season.
I haven't seen them click right in a long time. All team.

NEGRO Please!

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2006, 09:23 PM
time to fire pop or start rescinding contracts...can the real td plz stand up

polandprzem
01-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Bitch, you started this thread by crying, and then have the gall to call out someone else. Hypocrite.
It's just shows how you can't talk in civilized way.

I just want to talk in the spurstalk about the spurs.

All you can post is bitching abuot the bitching. That's not my fault you understanded my post as you understand it. :rolleyes

I thought in this season we will see more of Beno Udrih. Okay Nick must to get into the system. But for how long? He is not a great shooter anymore.

Many of you are talking about Timmys TO - but come on he is not getting a perfect passes. Last night I saw Oberto playing good basketball being in the right spot that is something to think about. Than you see Nazr who is suppously working but nothing comes from it. Pop got though time. Spurs have some games to play till the ASB and then Pop brings new plan. How it's gonna work? Hopefully better than the present one.

austinfan
01-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Of the three new people, I'm happy with the way Oberto is playing. He's had the highest learning curve among him, Finley and Van Exel, since it's his first exposure to the NBA, and you can tell he's starting to get more comfortable and beginning to make smart and more assertive plays. He'll end up being a good acquisition for the Spurs over the next few years.

Finley I had my doubts about, but I think he does function better off the bench, and it's too bad that Manu's injuries have prevented that role from gelling completely so far. But I like the hustle Finley shows, and while I wish he was further along in his integration into the team, the signs of improvement are there.

My big concern is with Van Exel. I just don't see the same basketball IQ there that I do with Oberto and Finley, and I'm not sure that's something Pop can teach him at this point in NVE's career, or that he should invest a lot of time in teaching him. His shot selection is consistently bad, and I keep wondering when Pop is going to reach his limit, and start reaming the guy out, the way he did with Bruce yesterday. Is NVE showing enough improvement according to the Spurs front-office statisticians, or what? Even if his shots do start going in, I just don't feel that he distributes the ball with the same fluidity you expect from the other members of the team.

Overall, I think the team is doing pretty well, not great, but enough to get them comfortably into the playoffs, *if* they continue to chip away at their weaknesses. The two factors that have held them back so far have been: 1) the Tim and Manu foot injuries, and 2) the slower than expected integration of the three new guys.