PDA

View Full Version : It never fails...

pseudofan
01-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Every time I go to my local Blockbuster, I happen to come across someone who has felt the need to shit themselves just prior to me walking by..

Damn! There are some stinky people here in SA.....

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2006, 08:10 PM
You should carry some Febreze with you, and spray around the areas near the smelly people...that should embarass them.

IceColdBrewski
01-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Blockbuster sucks.

RashoFan
01-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey Laurie, maybe you should try www.netflix.com and save your nose.....:D

RashoFan
01-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Blockbuster stinks.
FIXED....

N.Y. Johnny
01-22-2006, 09:13 PM

Thats the best thing to do, you can avoid the smelly people and have it delivered to your mail box.

I love NetFlix.

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
lookin at ur gothic avatar i wonder why.....

pseudofan
01-22-2006, 11:44 PM

Aha! But sometimes you just need to run out and get a movie. I used to have netflix because I'm so hot, as you can see by my avatar, that going out in public unneccessarily was taxing. People always staring and such. I stopped using it because I hated wanting to watch a movie and having to wait for it in the mail.... hated it.

Maybe I'll just pay-per-view on my DirecTV from now on!

Samr
01-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Walk in with toilet paper and offer it to any offenders. Then when they reach for it (which they will, because they shit themselves), yank it away and in one fluid motion kick them in the ass. Not only will you embarass the piss out of them, but you'll smear crappy goodness all over the rest of their unsanitary ass. And no one likes crap smeared on their ass.

RashoFan
01-23-2006, 12:46 AM
^
:lmao

Samr
01-23-2006, 12:51 AM
Of course, you could always walk in with piss in your pants in retaliation. And when they ask you why you look like Fergie and smell like urine, you can tell them you are rebelling and starting your own trend and that they are way behind the shate ball.

samikeyp
01-23-2006, 01:02 AM
Sam the trendsetter! :tu

travis2
01-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Every time I go to my local Blockbuster, I happen to come across someone who has felt the need to shit themselves just prior to me walking by..

Well then quit feeding Sequ all that corn...

ObiwanGinobili
01-23-2006, 11:09 AM
damn I love netflix.

I was at hastings yesterday (victoria's version of barnes y noble + blockbuster) and this damn lady had to have doused herself in 2 gallons of White Shoulders or soem other such gobbeldy gook. Had me tearing up and coughing like noone;s buisness.
I almost couldn;t rent my movies.
she looked at me hacking up my left lung and actually cmae over and asked if I was ok.
I said I'd be a lot better if she went home to shower all that hogwash off of her body and then never wore it again.

she didint; like that.

Extra Stout
01-23-2006, 01:20 PM

Just so you know... most people both in the United States and in Mexico are potty-trained. This phenomenon in SA is unusual. It's a shame that others have to adjust to it.

Dear San Antonio,

It takes laziness to whole new paradigm when people won't even put forth the effort to find a restroom. It's not an excuse that you just had to go real bad. Try not cramming down 6000 calories per meal next time. By the way, cutting back on the intake for a while might also allow you to get out of bed without a hoist.

YourConscience
01-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Broccoli and cabbage .... and fat free beans....not 6000 calorie meals....are far worse at creating that feeling like my intestines are going to explode.

But I just can't let myself defile someone else's breathing air.

:angel

Translator
01-23-2006, 03:49 PM
damn I love netflix.

I was at hastings yesterday (victoria's version of barnes y noble + blockbuster) and this damn lady had to have doused herself in 2 gallons of White Shoulders or soem other such gobbeldy gook. Had me tearing up and coughing like noone;s buisness.
I almost couldn;t rent my movies.
she looked at me hacking up my left lung and actually cmae over and asked if I was ok.
I said I'd be a lot better if she went home to shower all that hogwash off of her body and then never wore it again.

she didint; like that.

I love NetFlix.

I was at Hastings yesterday (our local multimedia and literature outlet) and this lady must have doused herself in two gallons of perfume. The odor had me tearing up and coughing to the point that I almost couldn't rent the movies I had selected.

She noticed my plight and came over and asked if I was alright. I wanted to tell her off but I instead nodded my head to indicate I was indeed okay.